Overheard three guys in the gym laughing at how red my face was when I was squatting

Overheard three guys in the gym laughing at how red my face was when I was squatting

So?

>random gym fag
>haha that guy's working so hard in a GYM HAHAHA
Sound like a bunch of nobodies. Disregard their exsistence.

my face goes absolutely red af while deadlifting then goes away 5 seconds after
im breathing correctly and everything ... idk how to fix

Fix what? Its natural dont be self concious about it

2 people have complimented me on my squat depth in the last year.

>at least im not A FUCKING NIGGER THOUGH

Mom and dad

i guess so
maybe no one else is pushing themselves

What weight were you squatting?

Even better, two of the smallest bros in the whole gym.

>tfw want to to buy home gym cause afraid of being made fun of in the gym
>tfw condo

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I hope this isn’t stopping you from exercising user. You will almost certainly NOT be made fun of at a gym, and on the minuscule chance you are, who cares about other people? If someone is going to make fun of you at the gym they are a gigantic faggot

lol they're a bunch of retards who never lifted heavy and will never get huge in their life. Just lmao at them

Hasn't but I get nervous since I'm a manlet and feel as if I'm being watched especially since it sometimes a group of people and just me

I used to be fat as fuck with bad gyno and lifting puny weights or going red as fuck from 20m of walking.

Never had anyone bat an eyelid or laugh or anything. Cant talk for OP but laughing at someone for face going red from squatting hard thats also kinda pathetic.

Spotlight effect user.

>I'm a manlet
You have to go back!

>implying any Manley ever goes back to the pit willingly
YOULL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!

Even women are sending you back. Sad!

>these heels
>Think they are higher than him

Sloots gonna sloot

Those heels give them a couple of inches.Stay mad manlet!

They probably can't squat more than you so disregard their meaningless opinion. Also if you are sure they were, then tell them to fuck off

So pointing out how females are idiots and hypocrites makes me a manlet?

Ayyyy soyboy

>feeling this threatened because females want to wear heels
Cope harder manlet

Those must be the only attractive asians on this planet. Their faces look so good probably because they are so tall.