Voicemaxing

>2018
>he's still a voicecel over 100 hz

thestar.com/life/health_wellness/2013/10/17/women_prefer_men_with_lowpitched_voice_mcmaster_study_finds.html

discuss how to keep your vocal cords healthy while smoking 6 packs a day. qualifies as fitness.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0ew6mzr5Qbz
vocaroo.com/i/s1Uf05nBxTVM
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
thestar.com/life/health_wellness/2013/10/17/women_prefer_men_with_lowpitched_voice_mcmaster_study_finds.html
vocaroo.com/i/s00HM4pfu9hj
vocaroo.com/i/s0CwHScUknWx
vocaroo.com/i/s0mdg3NkmD2m
vocaroo.com/i/s14wVmcifiDR
youtube.com/watch?t=2010s&v=YrAaszmlKy0&t=33m30s
vocaroo.com/i/s14DbYZUQNHA
vocaroo.com/i/s10D01wYgenT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my voice is so shitty. its sometimes really great but its not consistent

I've noticed a lower voice goes a long way in the work place too. I can spew the same bullshit to my boss in my lower and my higher pitch range, and he's way more likely to buy it when it's lower.

Got the same problem. My voice always feels, I don't know, constricted. Then once in a while my throat feels clear and my voice sounds great. Especially when I'm sick. Got a cold right now, the constant dry coughs got me sounding like one sexy motherfucker.
Wish I could maintain it without picking up smoking.

you gotta earn the voice with years of drug abuse and rough livin conditions

>tfw baritone
>probably will never be a full bass

People keep telling me my voice sounds good. It is actually annoying to hear 13 year olds in CS:GO saying they want to fuck my voice.

>tfw first tenor

vocaroo.com/i/s0ew6mzr5Qbz

>vocaroo.com/i/s0ew6mzr5Qbz
a true man nearly whispers because he's afraid to be heard?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Uf05nBxTVM

I hate loud noises

Maybe it has an effect, but do you guys really think they'll go with manlet with glasses and crooked teeth just because his voice is perfect? You get used tot he voices you hear to a degree where it isn't noticeable for long.

Pretty good, average of 104.

What app?

This happens to me quite frequently

tfw 26 y/o and voice still cracks a lot

Second this

Voice pitch analyzer
>Tfw general avg of 83 but sound like a soyboy when hearing myself on recording.

This is everyone who considers this itt
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

>mfw gay men have hit on me on numerous occasions when I've used mic on the internet
never had a girl compliment my voice specifically though

How do you play back the recording? I can't find it.

holy fuck i didnt know he had videos that were the same cringe-level as his PUA fanfics

>another thing to be insecure about

Im somewhat good looking, decent height, dik size, deep voice, funny, confident, lift and look like it, etc. My gf left me for a fatass liberal Trump hater who posts about net neutrality and games every day. Can't keep a woman. Women's preferences are a meme

Too low m8

>tfw too masculine

Seeing how I have no problem going out with hot girls and my voice is so ugly and a friend with a great voice only goes out with average girls, I wouldn't be so concerned

>constricted

Same. It suddenly gets raspy and constricted.

>sound like a soyboy when hearing myself on recording.
Same. The timbre or resonance or whatever just doesn't sound like a booming deep voice, even though the fequency is technically low. I always feel like I'm a child trying to make his voice low or some shit.

did the test several times and got and average of ~85, somedays I also think my voice makes me sound like a soyboy.

Can’t tell because no numbers on the side but I’m very surprised at my pitch. When I hear my self I think I sound higher pitch

You're a dumb shit, OP.
saged and reported for faggotry.

I've always got a low pitched voice even thought I'm low test by Veeky Forums standards

>tfw deep masculine voice
I may still be a balding manlet but atleast I'm not a voicelet.

who here 80hz masterace?

What helps is speaking from your gut. Your Diaphragm.

Baritone is superior - Jim Morrison, Bing Crosby, and Elvis Presley were all Baritones.

Take it from me that it's even better, having a complete bass voice can be too tryhard

voicelets get out

>thestar.com/life/health_wellness/2013/10/17/women_prefer_men_with_lowpitched_voice_mcmaster_study_finds.html
> "The most attractive pitch is somewhere around 100 hertz, she said."
> "If a man’s voice goes below 90, it loses its appeal."

How am I doing?

anyone know a way to see all these details on iphone?

I have an insanely deep voice but I feel like I have to shout just for anyone to understand me. It’s not all sunshine and free pussy (although it’s mostly that).

twink tier

Loud voice > Deep voice

score super low, still feel like i sound gay on recording.

Voice of the gods

just practice singing in your baritone range and itll get gradually richer and more resonant

Tfw barely 20 and my voice still cracks occasionally

From recordings of myself I always thought I had a high pitched, faggot voice.

STOP MASTURBATING

I hate my voice and lowering it is one of my goals. Anyone know any methods that don't involve smoking? I try to be conscious about it and talk lower (using more stomach instead of nose) but I don't know if it sounds weird to other people (especially people that know me already) & it's hard to be conscious of how you're talking 24/7

Yuh
(1/2)

AAS

Ey
(2/2)

he was like 18/19 in this. he was like 21 for the fanfic tho and it's pretty inexcusable

I guess mine goes up and down a decent amount.

Post vocaroo

Sorry for mobile posting. I always blank out when asked to say random shit, so a meme will have to do.
vocaroo.com/i/s00HM4pfu9hj

ITT: People forcing their voices lower and roleplaying that it makes them more attractive.

How much are you straining your voice lmao, you legitimately sound like alphadestiny in his prime

> "If a man’s voice goes below 90, it loses its appeal."

It's a sad state of affairs, this is clearly not a normal voice

Also ITT: Dumbasses who didn't even read the article, which says that under 90 is isn't attractive, and proceeded to fraud their pitch to 80

It doesn't count when you tryhard to sound deeper than you are faggot. The whole point is to read in a normal voice.

vocaroo.com/i/s0CwHScUknWx

that's what my voice sounds like, is that abnormal ?

You can hear the throat being forced out of normal range and it hurts
didnt read it but fucking kek thats great.

vocaroo.com/i/s0mdg3NkmD2m

Voice maxing legit worked out well for me. Used to sound gay as fuck.

vocaroo.com/i/s14wVmcifiDR

pissening progress brah, sounds real alpha

Brah you sound like one of the trailer park boys inhaling Surfer Hexafluoride. You're Out of the ideal ranges on all counts.

tfw

what is this site?

voice pitch analyzer on le google play store

android app, Voice Pitch analyzer

Brehs, check out this dude's voice.
youtube.com/watch?t=2010s&v=YrAaszmlKy0&t=33m30s

>tfw not even straining to hit 70hz

How fucked am I

Not at all, you're actually very slightly too deep. under 90 is also bad

Almost every single man ever has a 100hz fundamental, it's about the shape of the entire spectra (i.e. breadth and depth of resonator (ribcage))

Why does Veeky Forums always try so hard to put people down?

>tfw 88 hz
Not even voice frauding. H-how do I get to at least 95?

If you want a deeper voice do these two things

unironically stop jacking off so much

train yourself to stop artificially making your voice higher to seem less intimidating

and if you're really desperate just start smoking!

Just talk more. Talking itself will make your voice a bit lower

Fuck this bitch for pretending to sound smart.

"So I have looking into trading crypto currency"

Bitch probably just watched the news when it spiked to over 9,000.

you afraid of a strong INTELLIGENT and INDEPENDENT woman user?

instagram whores and the subhuman beta males that follow them and like everything they post should all be purged with hellfire

what is that accent?
>FAHking POOssiez
wtf

>she probably just want some betas to hand her some bitcoins and explain how they work instead of actually learning about it.

Isn't she the chick who posted a video of "lifting" 900 lbs on a wallsit?

>tfw have this voice and gettin voice-mires
>tfw currently trying to get a body to match
vocaroo.com/i/s14DbYZUQNHA

>tfw used to get mires for my voice when I was in highschool
>no one cares about it now in adulthood even though my voice is still deper than 70% of the other males

feels bad man.

>have low voice
>ordering something at subway
>as soon as i speak, girl at the register starts laughing
>she couldn't even take my order she was laughing at how deep my voice was
>ask her plainly if she thought that the voice didn't match my appearance
>she said she didnt think that, only that she wasn't ready for it
>have someone else take my order at the register because she was laughing too much
>feel insulted, yet complemented at the same time
>it'sanabstractkindoffeel.jpg

>average 76
>inb4 tfw all my lyfe people have complimented my voice and told me to find a job where I use it
Hello voicelets

the iphone version of this app is so fucked

>4chin at the office

> (You)
chin at the office
Cheched
Also, I'm not supposed to work as fast as I am bc "it makes the rest of us look lazy" so I fill the time. Veeky Forums, /k/, Veeky Forums, and /int/ are my "home" boards.

you might be misunderstanding the numbers. if you hit an average of 88 Hz that means you hit 95 Hz all the time. The only way not to would be to speak completely monotonously to the point where a question sounds like a statement. 95 Hz is almost indistinguishable from 88 Hz.

I replied for the image. Fucking roasties, man

t. annoying high pitched voice

vocaroo.com/i/s10D01wYgenT

rate

Hispanic machismo/10