Will lifting give me an angular face...

Will lifting give me an angular face? I just saw these girls in class ogle this guy's face sitting 2 rows in front of them to the right. Staring, giggling, whispering to each other. Several other girls peaked at him again and again but these girls didn't even try to hide it 2bh.

Depends on what your face looks like at the moment. Do you have a prominent chin? or is it recessed. Do you have high cheek bones, and deep set eyes with thick straight eyebrows?

If you're very fat your face will lean out and if you have the appropriate bone structure underneath you'll have a more chiseled appearance.

If you don't have the right bone structure (what we call a "jawlet" around these parts) then no, your only option is surgery.

Who is that supposed to be?
Bruce?

Superman
Fix your under/overbite
Chew gum
Lose fat
Have high cheek bones

I thought chewing sugar-free gum would help me get a stronger-looking jaw, but it didn't work like I hoped. I'd chew the same piece of gum for hours on end mindlessly while at my computer or while driving. I think I bulked-up my temporalis muscles far more than it did my masseter muscles, so my head looks like its throbbing when I chew.

On the plus side, its easy to lose weight when your jaw is too fucking tired to eat solid food after hours of non-stop chewing.

I think I have an over bite,but I am not exactly sure.
My top teeth all of them sit a little bit above the lower teeth.
How can I fix them?

Either by going to a dentist, or by keeping your face in that place for a long time and getting used to it

Why would you put yourself through this

I was mostly trying to quit mindless snacking. I wasn't expecting skull gains.

When I put my teeth perfectly on top of each other,my jaw on the side loos more prominent.
Does that mean I have an over bite?

>chewing gum to get bone gains
if anything you should massage your jaw to provoke bone growth

He could also try repeatedly punching himself in the face

>if anything you should massage your jaw to provoke bone growth
You can't change bone shape like that. I think the idea was to strengthen the muscles around the jaw so it looks more angular.

OP, I do a combination of mewing, chewing gum and using my retainer from when I had braces to chew the end of my weightbelt with dumbells hanging in between it and doing neck raises. It has really made some crazy neck gains and has projected my chin outwards.

Yes, when you have perfectly straight teeth. You Jaw lines up. That's why it is aesthetic, because it looks right. Because we are meant to look like it

no

>mewing
What is this exactly? I've tried looking it up, but I'm getting nothing but cats.

If you're fat it might

I chew quite a bit and I've noticed this recently too. Is there any way to hypertrophy masseters?

It's literal self help for mouthbreathers that never learned what correct tongue posture is, for some reason actual mouthbreathers seems very over-represented on this board

M I K E M E W
I
K
E
M
E
W

Bruce Wayne theory is the state of the art.

I had my braces taken off when I was about 17, and my front teeth don't line up with my bottom teeth. When I line them up myself my molars don't touch. Did those orthodontist hacks fuck my shit up?