The Worst Youtuber

Who is the absolute worst fitness youtuber and why is it this ugly autistic ultra virgin?

Fuck off, Kali Muscle. Nobody likes you.

it's jason blaha

swole leafy

He roasts crossfit so that makes me okay in my book.

Why exactly do you hate crossfit?

its an injury circus fueled by ego lifters

I would agree with you 5 years ago, but the quality of the average crossfit gym has come up a lot. At this point, its no worse than the retards in an average commercial gym. In fact, its likely better.

Go to bed, Blahino.

get a job, Vince

What's your sample size?

Aaaaand it's a crossfit shill

What? OP here, I hate crossfit as much as anyone and I'm not this faggot but the way this smug Asian autist is acting like his remarks are so intelligent that he can rely solely on his deadpan delivery is annoying. Also he's a nerd and wears glasses.

Damn, it sucks that you're being forced to watch his videos.

I KNEW IT, IT'S YOU, YOU AUTISTIC FUCK GET OFF MY Veeky Forums ELGINTENSITY SWEAR TO GOD YOURE SO ANNOYING REEEEEEEE

I'm sure he appreciates the views

Blaha and Elgin yes, these two.
Blaha because he's clearly mentally ill, and not in the funny and likable way like Big Lenny. Elgin because he clearly thinks he's smart and funny, but he's neither.

this is the guy that is calling everyone fat, or too skiny?

lmfao what a bitch. i hope his 150 lb ass runs into someone he talked shit about IRL

I like him. He tells it like it is!

Kali muscle suck so much

He's the guy that roasts crossfit and gym idiots. He never made fun of fat or skinny wuss unless you're quarter-squatting

man i saw one of his vids, of him in a hoodie, calling one of those 8% bodyfat 110 lb guys that does ab work 10 times a week, you know the ones i mean,

which is fine, but you better be 8% bodyfat 210 lbs lamo, then you can say shit

having NO MUSCLE and being FAT AS SHIT and flaming people who are LEAN for having no msucle?

i hate this guy

IMO this guy is an obvious narcissist, but he's the necessary evil. There needs to be someone who calls out fitness gurus and if this douche is the one to do it, so be it.

>which is fine, but you better be 8% bodyfat 210 lbs lamo, then you can say shit
is there a rule for that? and what book can I read about said rules of roast.

Worst fitness youtuber has to be Jason blaha. Most unaesthetic has got to be either Vince G or Chris Jones.

blahino, Vince G and vegan coon

Dylan gemelli, dyel roiding fagot always shilling his sarms