How are my kings doing?

How are my kings doing?

"We are kings and such." - Veeky Forums

Do you guys discriminate on height as well? I get the manlet thing. Women above 5'10 arent really my thing (6'2 myself). They're rarely lithe, usually not amazonian either. just fat.
occasionally I'll see some 6'2+ goddess at a hockey game, but she's always rightfully got a 6'4 BF by her side.
Personally, i like 5 foot to 5 foot 9 girls. Shorties turn me on. And they squeeze real tight when they hug.

Never really cared about height. Only realized this height shit was a thing for women in first year uni

I've just got an idea: what would happen if men launched the same "everi gurrl is beautifuu!!! :))" campaign the chicks have been doing for the past few years?
With all the "know your worth" and "don't settle" and "consent is not one-way street" etc.
It managed to get bitches real nasty attitude-wise and all cunty.
Couldn't it possibly avert the beta plague we've got going?

>Osama BEEN Thottin

I laughed.

we already know our worth. And being self conscious isn't really manly. Which, honestly, isn't a big deal. Women are drawn to masculinity and second guessing yourself isn't masculine. You should know your worth, you shouldn't need the atmosphere of culture to reinforce it.

WE

What the fuck is it with niggers and royalty

Yeah, that's nice that you say that, but how does it stop this beta epidemic exactly?
It wasn't meant to be for this secluded Veeky Forums fitness community, it was meant to be for those retarded guys paying hundreds and thousands of dollars for whores streaming on twitch just so that the girl says "sank yuuu" and they feel like they've got a gf now

We don't. The sexual market will control itself. Betas will be betas and die without creating offspring. The worthy will prevail

beta epidemic is good for you if you're not a beta

Keep in mind user " if it looks like a kid it dosent get the D"

>Betas will be betas and die without creating offspring
>what are all those fat chicks orbiting beta males
I don't think so, friendo
but it's not good for the population as a whole

who cares about the population?

KANGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

AYO HOL UP
MANLETS BE KANGZ N SHIET

cope

YA NOW ME SENPAI ETEM DEM MOTHAFUCKING ONIONS AND SHIT GANA GET STONG A NIGGA

Anyone who believes there are higher things in life than jerking off to girls drawn in MS paint

wait 4 chan changes f_a_m into senpai
Fuckers killing my shitty jokes

seems naive to me, senpai. Nature will continue on as it always has, humanity will adapt, cultural ideals and whatever will always swing back and forth. maybe talk to your great great grand parents and see how much of a fuckboy they think you are.
In a world of increasing connectivity, values and ideals are bound to change. People value those who are open to sharing their insecurities, who are honest, who are "real". there's nothing you can do about it, especially on Veeky Forums saying
>HOW DO WE STOP IT BROS
live the life you want to live, be the man you want to be, make babies if you want.

Was a kang anyway but this is better

Naïve*

fug, i was enjoying my title as king of manlets

so 5'9 is supposed to be tall?
asking for a friend btw

fuck off

>tfw 4'11
C-Can I be a K-King?

>5'0 detected

lol fuck no

Deep inferiority complex

No you're a GOD

I would be good if men started to band together and defend each other like this. It would be a powerful antidote to the anti-male momentum in the culture right now.

There can only be 1 king in the pit

When it comes to men I dont really care unless they act like a real piece of shit. In our friend group we call this one guy a manlet and hea not even the shortest one.

Women can be as short as 4'11 for me desu. It doesnt mattrt So long as the body is good and I like being around them.

could work out desu
solidarity is a thoroughly masculine virtue after all

WE

>thinks being tall is a good thing
>wants to have kids with a short woman
I will NEVER understand this mentality. The same applies to race.

New? Lurk more

WUZ

Chads don't care about anyone though.
So the best males would never defend betas.

Get back to the pit

shitty stale meme used by newfags only

How are my real men doing?

Pinned tweet already about wypipo

KANGZ IN SHEEIT

True Chad's care about everyone. There's a Chad at my gym who spoke to me and encouraged me when no one else would. Gives me advice, pushes me to strive for more. Just because you've given dickheads the Chad label doesn't make them Chad

Chad cares for his fellow bros.

You can be the hand of the king

when i first started lifting years ago, the gym chad came over to me on the incline bench machine and gave me some great starting advice. i agree

I'm also 6"2 and I like a small girl, they're just perfect to cuddle and generally love that you can wrap your arms all the way around them......and bust them open with your giant dick.