Can he be saved at this point? Would test and tren turn him into a man again?

Can he be saved at this point? Would test and tren turn him into a man again?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
youtube.com/watch?v=gdI2c6WCeqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean the kid's already had his genitals cut off

literally who?

wouldn't it be easier to just put him down and start again?

Leave this thread, there's nothing good for you to learn here

Who is this?
Whats this about?

>he

No, he still has his micropenis, which also means they can’t turn his dick into a neovagina and they’ll have to use a part of his anus to make it

Yes, that's a dude.

Once you miss puberty, you're fucked for life.

Aw shit, but he's been neutered, right? Or do the balls just shrivel up themselves under hormone treatment

Thank you sensei

>dude

>Wells Fargo

kek

He’s definitely sterile at this point

name?

Jazz Jennings

Eat cum

Jizz Jennings

>Jazz Jennings
>wikipedia

In 2013, Jennings publicly discussed her wish of becoming a mother in the future.[30][31]

How is this even allowed?

It's a male, just not a man.

Reminder that his name is Jaron Bloshinsky

>((((((((((((((((
)))))))))))))))))

>tfw it gets uglier by the day

>we don't led you drink or drive till you're 21
>but you're free to change your gender when you're 10
what the fuck happened America?

>tfw when dick is 2 inches long and 1 inch in circumference

when you do what they did to him at puberty the damage is already done, he would never be the man he could have been

idk. i feel like hcg could maybe get those badboys pumping again. it wouldn't be much, but they could probably make sperm with the right dose.

No. He's well passed the point where it could be undone with hgh and clomid and the like.
He's on this course for the rest of his life.

Reminds me of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer

This has been pushed for centuries now. If it was simple and naturally easy to change then there wouldn't be a need for constant psychological and chemical manipulation and coercion.
It's not fixing something, it's a tool used to try to create gender dysphoria and bisexuality. And if you take a look at tender and some of the people in lgbt. It works.

You need to go through puberty to be able to produce sperm.

>His pussy will be constructed of penile, colon, and belly tissue.
What fucking doctor frankenstiened this shit up? Must really want money.

There can not be a pseudo vagina created for him, his dick is too small.

It's hilarious how many trannies and "trannies" were applauding them for putting the kid on those beta blockers and wish their parents had did the same to them and are trying to push this onto parents as well.

Cultural marxism

>tfw his pussy will smell like ass

Nope.

He's also obese now.

America was a mistake.

And you'd be more than eager to sniff it, won't you user?

>they’ll have to use a part of his anus to make it
SHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

nonce

Keep up mate, they ditched the anus idea and now they're gonna try use part of his stomach instead. Catch is he is too fat for the surgery and has to lose around 30lbs.

thank you! you just probably saved me hours of my life

>he would never be the man he could have been
Can I put this on my gravestone?

She's getting thicc now.

Why has this (((creature))) become so popular on this board? Who cares. You're nothing but a waste in the first place of you have genuine thoughts about changing your sex.

>she

Cause the latest season is airing at the moment and the weight loss arc is tangentially fitness related?

WTF, i love SS+GOMAD now!

In all honesty this is just really sad. If ever in his life he wants to come back he will never be able to. Messing with ur hormones during puberty is the absolute kiss of death. Shit like this makes me believe the wrong side won the war.

because Veeky Forums is more about drama than about actual fitness.

So thats why it was training. Where are those squat webms, i didnt save them

way past the point of thicc now

LMFAO.... that fucking picture

He could serve a princess or maybe join a church's choir.

The way the light haired guy has to readjust himself gets me every time

Wayne was a draft dodging faggot(literal) born with a spoon in his mouth and he loved getting pegged. It's why he had problems with his shitter later in life.

Fucking hell, what's his excuse to not even try to be a good looking trap?
fucking americans and their obese pandemic after hitting 18.

why do all these transphobic men go through so much trouble to learn about a transperson's genitals? I think it's fucked that Jazz Jennings was allowed to get a sex change so early, but I don't really give a fuck, and definitely wouldn't go through so much trouble to learn about the specifics of their genitals...

my thoughts were similar. How does everyone seem to know the size of its penis? Like its exact dimensions?

This is tasty bait and I'll gladly take it. Yes, we DO care about the state of Jazz' genitals, not because we hate him, but because we hate what they did to him. It's nothing other than child abuse to play into a young person's mental disorder (gender dysphoria) the way his parents have. Jazz will now never be able to have children nor will he ever be able to lead a normal life. If they had gotten help for him rather than act as if everything is fine, it didn't have to come to this. I don't know "Jazz" (Jared) personally, but I can still feel empathy for what they've done to him. I've suffered from depression earlier in my life and the last thing I'd needed was someone to say "yes, you're right, life IS meaningless and you might as well kill yourself because it won't ever get better."

Because his munchausen by proxy mother had the poor kid be part of a fairly long running and highly publicised reality tv show. Ponder how absolutely fucked that is for a moment.

>being this obvious of a samefag

No the damage is done at this point. I hope that he slowly kills his parents before he kills himself though.

actually not but sure

Like I said, I haven't read into the situation enough to tell whether or not Jazz was coerced into undergoing hormone therapy, and frankly don't really care, but I do think it sets a poor precedent for gender reassignment with children to say the last. However, learning the specifics of Jazz's genitals is a bit creepy.

And I though “Jazz” was a fucked up name.

>Reminder that his name is Jaron Bloshinsky
Suddenly I give no fucks if he gets his dick cut off.

Today I feel like I finally made it. Your reaction pic is from a picture I drew. TY blessed user for immortalizing me through my work.

>whether or not Jazz was coerced into undergoing hormone therapy, and frankly don't really care
You don't care whether or not a child was coerced into it? What the fuck?
>learning the specifics of Jazz's genitals is a bit creepy
Why do you consider that creepy?
First of all, it's discussed a LOT on the TV show, because he will undergo bottom surgery soon: youtube.com/watch?v=YkWuLz6WebU
Secondly, you should see this clip featuring his mom, as shown on national television and Youtube:
youtube.com/watch?v=gdI2c6WCeqg
We only care about that part to know how much they've fucked him up at this point and if there's any going back to correct it. So to summarize, we're not even the ones bringing it up and we only care out of empathy for Jazz. You should go after his parents, not us.