Why is instagram fitness model even a thing?

Why is instagram fitness model even a thing?

Do these bitches have real jobs?

Their job is marketing products to gullible idiots and to post videos and pictures to social media.

Probably working in a local starbucks.

Unironically there are female baristas that wear lingerie to work and literally make you crap half naked.

I guess it attracts customers as you can stare at a jiggly butt in fishnets.

being objectified by millions of men

thats their job and its real. They get fucking paid.
Being a hot girl in a western country is the closest thing to playing life on god mode.

However be born a hot girl in a shithole country enjoy life being human toilet paper.

Their job is to promote people, places, and things... and occasionally go on a date with a fan.

What coffee chains have this?

Washington area

God mode my ass. It's easy to get a wealthy and OK life for them, but you can't play on god mode with the stats of a thot. God mode starts at male, 6'3, handsome, 130 IQ.

Literally google ''bikini baristas''.

Here in washington there are a couple.
Some have teen-looking blondes with plump butts that kinda dance while making your drink.

Its interesting because i dealt with my autism while smalltalking one of these girls.

I know they're supposed to be nice to customers but i felt good afterwards.
I mean, im a sperg but a sexy chick in fishnets laughing at a silly joke i made is a great feel.

I’m from 20mins north of Seattle where it’s cold as fuck and they have them all over here and the girls who are mainly highschool slots make fucking bank

my sister worked at a damn pizza place as the register girl and would still get 20$ tips

However be born a h̵o̵t̵ girl in a shithole country enjoy life being human toilet paper.

fixed

and yes. their job is called "influencer". they have thousand of followers (mostly underage girls and beta boys), so companies will pay them thousands of $$ if they post a picture of the products with their ass / tits.

> yfw thirsty betas go to this coffee shop just to see some ass

Glorified prostitutes

My sis in law is an insta model. She also does nursing as a day job but she clears between 10-15k a month from instagram. Crazy part is she only has like 250k followers and makes bank.

Also double best part is she’s married to my brother who is a total sperg but he’s 6’4 master race so maybe that’s why.

Yes, getting pooped on by oil sheiks, we've been over this

Not all of us have chad psychological characterstics.

They make way more money there they could ever make as a waitress or stripper. I assume they don't know shit in life to be anyone else

I think they are making money advertising cosmetics&supplements, given their considerable "fan"-base.

>god mode
i believe you mean easy mode
not the same thing

>psychological characterstics
That's a spook. Consider NOT believing that there's something inside you making you do what you know is bad. Try it out.

Imagine the smell

look up #tagthesponsor
most of these bitches WILL fuck and suck and get shat on for the right price
ever see in their bios they always have "for business inquiries email me" ? ya, thats not how modelling works. they're high price hookers.
ever wonder how they are able to afford nice clothes, crazy vacations, while never really seeming to work a day job? it's because rich saudis will pay them 60 grand for a weekend of depravity