You can look good natu-

>you can look good natu-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvunBBf0HAw
youtube.com/watch?v=F50waZ_ZUlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

considering 80% of people in planet earth these days are obese, you can look like a god natty.

Omar isn't natty you idiot.

Maybe not with ur genetics

nice bait

The guy on the right looks better.

Hey It's actually just in the west people are ob-
Oh I see what you did there

Cuckold

Wheels looks like such a retard when he laughs

what the fuck? You look like shit mate

post body

Sorry mate, but natty physiques are shit and you lose all your gains once you hit your late thirties
>TFW natties only gain muscle during their first 3 years of lifting and eventually stop afterwards

how embarrassing

>roiding for this

guy on the right would look bad even on gear, his insertions look ugly as shit

Looking good dude, ignore the haters.

he doesn't even look that bad, he's also holding an awkward pose.

To be fair niggers need less light for their muscles to show on camera.

ty

>have test levels of 250 ng/l
>literal cuckold genetics
>see a man with a drop of test in their body
>the only way my brain can process this is by assuming they inject it

lol

-rally. why is this board so bad at finishing sentences?

The elf has returned

Omar looks better, once you take the natty pill you'll realize huge traps/arms/pecs are retarded. Take a look at zyzz, he had great traps but they were aesthetic and not a small body popping out of a muscular body like people who are obviously abusing steroids. He also had a flat chest and imo it was that combination of traps/chest/abs insertions that made him so aesthetic. Overall his mass was achievable natty but his leanness probably not. But you get my point.

>tfw everythign thinks you roid
>skinny as shit

i hate my life, so tempted to just blast tren until im 300 lbs and then no one can say anything

like what are you guys actually gonna say to me when i weigh 300 lbs

roiding for this?

you'll always look like shit. Stop being a normie tard and take it as a compliment.

you just called someone a cuck for saying a natty guy looks better and then you posted a picture of yourself, what are we supposed to think

>"natty guys look better"
>haha cuck
>here's a pic of me also natty

???

Omar is 5'9" And Larry is 6'2", this proves the real manlet meme cutoff is lower, and frame matters more

true

im calling someone a cuck for saying that an overweight fat fuck with 0 muscle is looking better than a muscular man

see i consider myself a musclar man, not a soft sack of garbage

i dont see 'natty' and 'roided' i see men, and cuckolds, and thats a cuckold on the right and a man on the left.

you can be natty and look like a man, or roid and look like a cuck

check how fucking skinny some fruad psoters are

most of the people who roid look worse than omar, the guy on the left is top 0.5% of roiders.

yikes

Zyzz is achievable natty. I know wrestlers that look like that without weight training.

oof

stop posting anytime, reply to this post if you're a retard cuck

yoooooo

I will say "you looked better natty"

All

This

Reddit

Spacing

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

do me a favor and put a trip on so I can filter you

He's not natty.
He just has shit genetics.

He did more gear then seid at the same age and that was the best he could do. Also his traps weren't huge because he had shit genetics and never trained his back.

OKAY THAT'S IT FUCK BEING NATTY IM DONE.

>you can't look good natty just because someone looks better on roids
you people need to stop this shit.

I stopped lifting at the gym because after a few years I just got demotivated by seeing roiders come into the gym doing the most fucking stupid easy shit, and being jacked and lean doing it, laughing and fucking around.

Meanwhile im killing myself autistically focused doing hard lifts getting 1/5th the results.

gymrats who roid are faggots, but you are also a massive faggot for quitting because "waaah other people have it easier than me"

America isn't the whole planet, nigger.

>2018
>still being natty

I didnt quit, I just bought equipment/rack at home.

neither of them are natty bruh.

Omar looks like shit for a natty who's trained as long as he has..

Not just that, but remember his also strong

340+ bench
500+ squat
550+ deadlift

>Roiding for this

Bullshit

search for freakied0550 on youtube, 1920lb total natty. Fat sack of shit

Yeah, that's probably true.

stop skipping legday, fag

Omar isof is a casual lifter. Only newfags think that just because you have consistency you’re automatically peak human potential

but you can. You only have to get lean

What about the Africans going through famines there are more of them than westerners?

it's the only part of the plant that matters you foul smelling 3rd world shit bag. stay obsessed.

Omar is hypernatty. He's below natty.

Omar is how you'll look if all you do is train for "strength" (aka do the basic 3 with minimal effort) and do "IIFYM" style eating. He's basically what you turn into if you do basic bitch fitness.

The key to being lean (10-14%) while keeping size while natty is OMAD plus occasional extended fasting on the weekend when you start getting a little bit too fat.

The key to getting as big as possible while natty is MORE VOLUME. You increase your work capacity by doing MORE VOLUME so that you can do MORE VOLUME. More hard sets = more gains, period.

These basic bitch fitness cucks like Omar and Thrall have never done more than 3 sets of anything in their lives. They think volume will put you in the grave as a natty, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

Then when their basic bitch "strength = size" bullshit doesn't work on themselves for 3+ years they start saying they were never in it for aesthetics anyway... I train for STRENF! There's nothing wrong with actually training for strength, but when you can't bench 3pl8 like Thrall after 10 plus years of having a life revolving entirely around lifting, or look like a fucking puff pastry after 6+ years of training for aesthetics then you're just lying to your fucking self.

Also, once you ditch squats your recovery just fucking explodes. I can go beat the absolute shit out of my back for hours and have DOMS so bad the next day that it's hard to tell if I snapped something the next day, but 2 days later I can do it all over again.

Something about squats just saps the body's recoverability throughout the entire body. Nothing wrong with compounds, and I'm not arguing against them, but I've made more gains without squats than with them.

Sheeeiiiiiit. Meant hyponatty.

You good senpai, hyponatty would be not natty enough bro

can u get a nice buff ass chest and a flat stomache without roiding?

Ya hes the fat sack fo shit.

>They think volume will put you in the grave as a natty
youtube.com/watch?v=CvunBBf0HAw
youtube.com/watch?v=F50waZ_ZUlY

>9 sets per WEEK per muscle group is high volume

Jesus fucking Christ it's worse than I thought.

9 sets two to three times per week, so 18-27 sets/week

First video he defines high volume as more than 9 sets.

they don't count, they're niggers

Omar is high level 'intermediate' levels of strength, starting to arrive near 'advanced'. This is comparing him to the elite, which would be one step ahead of 'advanced'.

But compare Omar to normies? It's a joke. He's fucking strong as shit by comparison. He'd turn heads in any normie gym.

Post a pic of your ideal and we'll tell you if it's achievable natty or not.

You're right, it mixed it up with the recommendation that he talked about which was 40-70 reps of 4-6 sets, 2-3x/muscle/week.

Hey tyler1

balding manlet LUL

-Rally
He looks good and would look better with a tan