Not gaining but getting stronger

Struggling my ass off to get gains. What type of foods are good for carbs?

My diet is currently high protein and low carbs

Weight: 68kg
Height: 1.74m

Whole wheat

there is no such thing as bad carbs and good carbs, the only thign that matters is when you take them and how much , also consider fully cutting down to 10-12% before you start bulking

Youre struggling to get gains because youre on low carb diet. Protein is overrated. Think of protein as the brick of the muscle and carbs as the cement.

Based on stats aim for 3200 cals a day and 0.8g protein / lb bodyweight and youre good

youre too old just stop

Protein isn't overrated, carbs are often just underrated.

and short lmao

Dont listen to this guy, I dirty bulk and can admit their are good and bad carbs...so 50g of carbs worth of Yams is equal to the same in granulated sugar??

Why the fuck would he cut?

I can agree with that

If you're doing 5 reps, I swear to fucking God.

Innit...cut what?

This is my diet

What are you 12?

Yeah...add a thousand cals of carbs

Fuck your diet. Post your routine, you fucking tard.

kys

"high protein and low carbs" is not a diet

you have to count your calories and macros.if you want to bulk you need to eat in a caloric surplus

What types of food I am terrible with this. Also I work long hours and drive 2 hour a day in traffic... So I barely every have time..

Get the fuck out of fit you faggot so...

Faggot soyboy

Indeed, white table sugar is exactly the same as Broccoli, Kale and sweet potatoes. Don't let the jews think there are "HEALTHY??" foods in this world.

Someone help a poor fag figure out how to gain weight. Preferably with easy to cook things because I barely have any free time. Could I just keep eating at maintenance but add mass gainer to my diet?

oats milk cottage cheese meat

rice, chicken broccoli for dinner
cottage cheese for late night snack

Eat bread nigger, good carb and protein

And no milk, shit fucks your day up

how long have you been lifting?

this. do more reps

Buy those frozen beef patties, 330cal 20g protein a patty poo

Pick a protien source that is easy to get in packets and have it be the same weight every time ie turkey breast mince. Get some frozen veg like spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli etc. buy a scale and measure out your portions and keep a macro diary it’s the only 200% sure way to know your diet is on point. For carbs do rolled oats or sweet potato

If you just want more calorIes then eat some nuts cashews are the most calorific I think. But it’s better to just eat more meat and veg try turkey mince it’s often cheap as piss even for organic free range. go into a nice store and try and stakeout when their mince goes on sale. I used to swoop into a Whole Foods and buy like 20 packets of turkey mince a day or so before it would go off and just freeze it taking it out the night before i wanted to cook it and sticking it in the fridge

This man has the right idea. I do this too and it's been a life saver since you can combine the turkey mince with other things like eggs, tuna, shredded chicken, and peppers, onions, garlic. Add this with beans and vegetables and you can make just 1 pound of turkey mince last a whole week.

I don’t do beans myself (fatally allergic to all foods in the family) I just steam some veg and bake sweet potato in the oven. My other fave meals are rump steak and baked fish cheap stuff for high quality macros