Help

>female client starts crying at their first weigh in

My autism failed me.
I did the pat-and-nod, there-there response out of helplessness.
I have no idea how to handle this.
Do I tell her we're all gonna make it brah?
Do i call her a sick kunt?
What is the response to this situation?

desperate self bump

Tell her its her first weigh in so not to worry about it. If ahe really wants change she'll get it if she continues on this path. Say nice hopeful things user.

that's what I basically did, so that puts my mind at ease

Thanks man

idk, tell her not to worry because you're gonna help her fix it and get her to where she needs to be. That her situation is easily fixable and you've already sorted out dozens of people in worse shape than she is. Something like that.

That seems to me to be the right thing to do. But when I was about 7 a female classmate sat down next to me crying her eyes out and I put my arm around her shoulder and said "it's okay" and she screamed "don't touch me!" so ever since then I pretty much walk away when women start crying and let other women deal with it, so take my advice with a pinch of salt. Good luck breh

fucking kek

Yeah I'm a massive autist with crying people, I just don't really get it. My instinct is to leave them alone to sort their shit out and then give them the logical path forward: lift, manage your calories, and it will get better in time but you need to stay committed

I asked some female PT's I know and they said that this, plus essentially just telling them they're doing great etc, was all you can really do

Thanks for the advice you lovely faggots

>Do i call her a sick kunt?

Always cracks me up hearing that

Feed her a bowl of eggs.

>a-user I'm a fat mess, this has really depressed me
>w-what? A-all of them? Is this like a food diary thing? Is -
>user what are you doing
>user NO

have you told her about the veggies yet?

heh

you just flex a 'cep user

come on man

>The average fitizen gets a job as a pt

It's really not hard though, just say something like don't worry we all start somewhere.

It's really all about relating with people

Women generally need the compliment sandwich to deal with tough love or any kind of criticism. In fact a lot of people who haven’t really tried anything hard before/have never really experienced failure or setbacks need this. It’s only once they’ve toughened themselves up a little that you can afford to be harsher.

>hey don’t cry, you’ve made progress, that’s a GOOD thing
>I know you wanted more but you need to just be patient and stick with it, you’ll be where you want to be soon enough and I’ll help you get there
>but this is a great start and anyone here will tell you the same thing

Goes miles further for the testicularly challenged than

>shut ur fgt mouf n try harder bishtitz

This is ironically even more autsitic than op

Tell her that number is a challenge, and she has the power to accept that challenge and defeat that number or do nothing and let the number beat her.

Teach her defiance. Teach her how to be angry at something properly and want nothing more than to smash through it, to defeat it.

Or give her a shot of test.

>give client a shot of test
>she throws me through a plate glass window and benches 4plate before anyone can stop her

From what I know about the differences between men and women it makes perfect sense. I would just say don't go overboard with the compliments.

women are fucking pathetic and this right here is why

hit her as hard as you humanly possible can. trust me, she won't cry again. ever.
fuuck. i hate crying humans.

fucking kek almighty

You're thinking into it way too much was my point

She has two choices; cry about it and give up, or look back at this moment in a few months and remember it as her start.

I wonder who is behind this post

I'm a physician, I fucking hate when women cry and tell me about their problems, I'm just here to fucking cure you, i don't care what youdo with your shitty life.

He’s coaching this person, it’s a legitimate tactic for dealing with insecure people.