EXPLODING KNEES

Well this is the closest thing to a health board so here goes. I am 21, pretty healthy not fat some defined muscle etc. 6 foot, 185 etc. But anyway - everytime, and i mean EVERY TIME i come up from a squat my knees crack. It feels similar to knuckles cracking.

Ive heard that this is common and is just gas built up but its supposed to stop after a whilr like your knuckles do after you crack them.

Anyone have any ideas?

Please be fake... she was kind of hot.

100% fake and she is hot as fuck though

just look at it dude. its obviously shopped

She looks hotter like this.

Guys pls.

/HIGH-T/

You are doing squats incorrectly. Record this and post here. Also to fix knees drink water with collagen.

She looks better fat

It can be many things if knees crack. Mine crack for years now and nothing happened, but I don't lift too much - 330 lbs on squat, BUT yours can be a problem, I don't know.

Allow me to rephrase lets say i bend over and stay flat footed to look in a low drawer, when i rise back up, they crack.

You don't bend over, less bend over movement is better. Barbell must be on the vertical to your middle of the foot. If your foot is not glued to the floor you fucked up something. Sometimes when you rise up you may accidentally push forward will barbell that is the main reason of exploding knees. Just check if barbell is always vertical to the foot and knees are not on this lane.

Get your test checked I'm not even kidding

For me when i was super fat they cracked all the time, but then i got in really good shape and was using them all the time and they stopped. Maybe you just have to kind of "break them in" and get stronger legs. Just dont injure them.

you're just doing it wrong. i used to have the same problem, when i was a child i used one of those stupid ass pavlik harness, my whole life my knees and my hips cracked. BUT i went to a kinesiologist and he teached me how excersice properly. Never had that problem again

I had that issue. For me, it was caused by tight hamstrings/other leg muscles. I started jogging and stretching a lot and it seemed to correct it.

I say tight hamstrings in particular because that was the worst part, and stretching them regularly seemed to make the most difference. But it could be anything from a lack of stretching/mobility work to having poor form.

I have a similar problem. A few months back I stood up from my desk and went to take a step. I felt something pop in my knee and it just about collapsed on that side. After a few moments I was able to recover and walk around but my knee felt weak. I walked down to a nearby store and bought a cheap elastic knee brace. I wore it for a few days and didn't work out for about a week. I ordered a slightly nicer knee brace as well and when I tried to start back up doing body weight squats that knee would pop constantly and become very sore. Day to day my knees are fine even climbing steps and such in most cases. If I'm running around all day it will occasionally flare up and I can feel pressure building up like I need to crack my knee like a knuckle. I even ordered an supported ACL knee brace with the metal brackets and it helps but my knee still burns like fire doing squats with light weight (40lbs)

HOW CAN I WORK ON MY GLUTES?

glute bridges breh

Stiff leg dead lift. Start bar up off ground on pins so you won't need to dl from ground

You need to see a doctor or chiropractor.

See this thread; That's what fixed it for me, also read the posts. Could be our ankles. Which makes sense.

The popping is probably ligaments moving around/over bones in your joints.

Especially if your legs are weak, or haven't been exercised a lot, it will happen more. Unless you are getting lots of sharp pain in the joint well after your workout, it's fine, and can be ignored.

No worries, user

It goes away after I’ve warmed up. Doesn’t matter though.. it’s not an issue mate.

Who is she?

Samantha Hyde

Boy what?

It's a problem if the popping comes with pain.

But you should really program leg extensions and split squats to prevent patella tendonitis and ligament injuries.

>Samantha Hyde
I ACTUALLY GOOGLED THAT ASSCHIN

Your form is bad. Probably you aren't pushing them out over toes like you should. At the bottom focus on pushing knees outward