So this is the power of being 6'2 and muscular

So this is the power of being 6'2 and muscular..

>tfw the last time women looked at me like that was when I was 3-5 years old.

6'2-6'4" and you win at life.

anything under 5'11" and you should just bite the bullet.

>tfw I'm only 5'11.
Why even fucking live.

>tfw 5'7

JUST

That's a lovely picture of you and your sisters Chris.

I had this kinds of looks from girls when i was a skinny feminine looking 14 yo boy

God damn. Sorry user at least I didn't get fucked that bad.

Google translated to
>I've got woman hips and an ugly face but I cope by pretending only my height matters
Man that translator is getting good

This, if you're below 6''2,literally move to asia or south america to have a chance at being someone in life.

Fuck off James, you're supposed to be dead.

I honestly feel short at 6' and a lot of people are taller than me throughout the day but as a relatively slim framed guy I still get called tall all the time, women make fun of manlets in my presence etc.

I think a lot of this is on us as well, we're too affected by the memes.

looking small

>tfw 6'3''
>tfw fit 215# frame, broad shoulders
>tfw blonde hair/blue eyed
>tfw no physical competitors in my industry (mechanical engineering)
>tfw happy to be alive

colonized

Just because women are attracted to you, doesn't mean those women are attractive.

I'm tall but all I get hit on by are short latina single moms or fatties.

>asian women

>dad is 6'9
>im only 6'2
JUST KEK MY ENTIRE LIFE UP

Lucky you cunt. Don't go and waste your genetics fucking some ugly short troll now.

Jack?

>women make fun of manlets in my presence etc.
Honestly they do this with me and I'm only 5'9. All you have to do is be talller than the woman most times, and either have a good looking face or be interesting.

i fuck girls tall to short, i'm still looking for my pure aryan wife tho :( tell me your name so i can name one of my many sons

t.manlet

nope

>tfw 6'5 220 and also a mechanical engineer.

Delet this

Stop replying to your own posts

what color are you

Edward. Shitty name I know. I will live vicariously through you now my nigga, do me proud.

Settle down kitten it's just a joke on the internet

Is that David Byrne?

Do you guys claim your morning or evening height?

I'm 186cm in the morning, 184cm before bed

White ma nigger

I'm 5'11.6
What even am I, Nothing more than a rounded number

>Edward

Eh, I'm not particularly fond of the name either, but at least it's not a hebe name.

No.

do dead hangs for spinal decompressions and they should be about the same

if i see this picture one more time im gonna bust

Just round up
Unless you're stood back to back with someone who's exactly 6'0 nobody will know

Take about 1 cm off morning height and that is real height. t.181cm in morning 179 by night.

yea but what kind of white? like pizza nigger? or aryan?

>tfw from clan O'Broin

There must be millions of us at this point. Highly glorious in all actuality.

almost like mohammeds and pajits

>This will never be you

What's wrong with that faggot

someone post that pic of the little girl looking at that sad kid in the airport

White Australian. So like English French Scottish I think

>brown chinks
eugh

ah cool, you should move to the usa and enjoy all the snatch your accent would pull in for you. it's my favorite part about going to england and ireland is that the girls freak out about my apparently "cowboy accent"

lol

fuck off normie

>tfw 6'2 and musclar but have a weird face

I think Eddie is a pretty cool name.

If your 5'11 like me you can simulate the tall chad feel by dating a girl 5'0-5'3, all my gfs have been between that range and its amazing.

eh you're a butterface, you can make up for that with a decent personality, find a hot girl so your kids have good face + your body

don't you have to sign some legal documents before you're allowed to fuck a midget?

I deadass am 6'3 and LOOK JUST AS GOOD AS THIS GUY AND IM A FUCKING 27 YEAR OLD VIRGIN!! DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE

Yeah man I would love to. Sydney is too expensive for me anyway

no you dont

So this is the power of having a good face......

post pic

this

>who is 5ft 11in

Took me a while you cheeky cunt.

You're either delusional about your looks or don't ever talk to girls. This site makes it seem like girls will break into your house to fuck you if you're good looking. The reality is that you still have to be the one to initiate. However being good looking gives you a far higher success rate.

You can quite handily verify that we are not the same user.

/thread

Why don't ya quit being an autist then buddy

No, women will occasionally throw themselves your way if you're attractive enough, no need to initiate.

you don't know who you're talking to pal

i'd go through you like corn through a goose you five foot fuck

I'm 6'3 but ugly and balding so I'm just creepy looking desu

How bad is it.

not even remotely comparable
also david laid does not have a good face

>tfw 6'7" Electrical Engineer
Get fucked manlet

i'd probably karate chop your ass to sleep

stop whining, I'm 5'7 and my gf is 5'9

>6'4"
>ripped/athletic with 18" arms
>NW0 hairline
>impeccable hygiene and style
>look like cheap deathnik version of tyson ballou, worse ear area/chin, similar eye area

The fact that no woman has ever thrown herself at me confirms my theory that I am a facelet. Not sure how to cope with it though, too pussy for plastic surgery. Don't even have high standards but I'm passive with low self-esteem, so on my way to wizardhood (7.5 years left)

>tfw mechanical engineers average 20% higher wages than pleb electrical engineers

i bet you get a lot of work being that tall, it must be super easy installing people's light fixtures

6'7" is too tall unless you juice hard (in which case you're dying at 50 with combined pressure on heart). 6'2"-6'4" is the golden spot, 6'5" can still make it if training from child

Most women would tell you he's attractive enough.

if your standards are low and you still don't get laid that just means you're a retarded faggot who doesn't know how to talk to women.

that's because all women are secretly bisexual and he looks like a woman. he could easily be a trap if he didn't have broad shoulders

Dark haired and dark eyed white guys attract more women than pale, blonde betas kiddo. Get your head out your ass.

you're right, I don't approach women. I don't even feel worthy of 5/10 women, my self esteem is fucked.

>tfw tan, sandy blonde hair and rich bright blue eyes
>tfw a diet-wetback brags about fucking women

Pic related

Do you guys find Nikki Blackketter attractive?

only you can change that man. get a hobby or something you can improve at, that's helped me, gives me something i can look back at along with lifting and look at the progress i've made

I agree. I always get girls calling me good looking and initiating but there's still gotta be effort on your behalf

Eyes don't matter much, although women will say they're more attracted to lighter eyes and studies will say they're more attracted to darker ones.

However, hair any other color than brown/black is a big disadvantage. Women that like blond guys are essentially fetishists, this is how uncommon it actually is.

nah i only fuck 7's and above

>diet-wetback
kek

>Projecting: The PNG

Get with the same times grandpa, metrosexual faces has been attractive the last 20 years

yikes user, must be quite embarrassing having to go on your tip toes to kiss her

stay pleb

literally what