Do hollywood like pic-related roid? And is it legal?

Do hollywood like pic-related roid? And is it legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/06/22/sports/basketball/22score.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, no

They all have doctors on the studios payroll that prescribe them high quality shit. Tom cruise isn't shooting Chinese research chemicals into his ass. Stallone for one has been vocal about how he has a doc pumping him full of hgh for years.

No they don't roid, they just achieve these seemingly impossible transformations that people with the utmost dedication to lifting can't achieve, despite not being into the lifestyle and giving up lifting and eating propey, deflating instantly after the role.

Look at the tumor growing where his rear delt should be and tell me he's natty.

>Brainlet reporting in

But if it is illegal, why aren't they prosecuted?

dunno maybe not enough whiny faggots like you are making a fuss about it

You can actually go to a place with more lax laws and take roids.

Yes they roid, yes it's legal. When you've got millions of dollars and a big industry supporting you, it's not difficult to find a doctor who will prescribe you test even when you don't need it.

It's not illegal for them. They get a doctor to prescribe it.

He's a lot smaller in real life than he is on screen.

6'2" for reference.

Henry Cavill went from like 75 kilogram to 100kg at 15% or so in 5 months.

That's incredible even with roids

>everyone in hollywood knows weinstein is a rapist
>But if it is illegal, why aren't they prosecuted?

Is that you on the right?

You can literally take roids recreationally in other countries and in international waters, and can only be charged for possesion in the US, not use. And thats just for normal people. Stars like this can just get a perscription after citing "low testosterone" or "growth deficiencies" and then theyre good to go and completely untouchable. They do the same thing with child actors and women, but the other way around and have the doctors prescribe growth inhibitors.

This is true. People also don't take into account the fact that it's their total job to look good. If I got to focus on my training as often as I have to go into my job, I'd probably look like Chris Hemsworth in a year as well.

yes and yes, hollywood doctors will prescribe anything

I think his transformation for Thor 1 was natty. Hemsworth said himself that aside from surfing and playing sports with his bros, he never actually worked out. If you take someone with access to personal chefs and trainers, who still has their noob gains, and millions of dollars as an incentive, 20 pounds of muscle in a year is easy. I definitely think he's done some kind of gear for every movie since, though.

He obviously isn't blasting test year round, brah.
Probably a couple months before shooting he starts his cycle again and then probably jumps off after red carpet shit for the premier.

Isn't Chris 6'3?

Why does roids change someone's face so much?

When your rich and famous you’re able to get away with stuff

Absolutely mogged

They probably go to an "anti-aging" doctor to prescribe them roids

Yeah but their job requires them to gain 30 lbs of muscle in 5 months for their role. They have to take roids to achieve it. A lot of them dont want to lift or roid but they must and if you were told you'd receive a couple mil at the end of it you'd do it to.

A lot of the people who will swear up and down that celebrities don't roid to get jacked would probably legitimately consider sucking dick or taking it in the ass if the amount of money that these actors get paid was on the table. Yet, they'll still defend the notion that their miraculous, time restricted goals of getting as yoked as possible for a multi-million role isn't the result of roiding. Don't even bother desu.

>in international waters
>tfw you have to take a boat to the middle of the ocean whenever you inject some test

Actors love HGH and test for bulking up for roles, and the studios have a coterie of doctors that give that shit out to every actor who comes through the door.

Blast and CRUISE

>Not having a party yacht parked out in international waters with a full gym setup, gallons of test, hgh and the like, and a food locker full of chicken and rice

Is this natty?

No but it is attainable natty

Nah, few weeks of oral dbol and some hgh.

Nice build though.
The kind of look I'm going for,
Can be achieved with calisthenics and a simple curl bro routine.

Even the character isn't natty. He's literally the definition of /fraud/

This. And why do riff raff and chris hemsworth get bloated angry dickskin face but connor looks more youthful on cycle

>picture reveals how much of a manlet celebrity is
>but you look like weird in it too
I know that feel user, if that's you, I have pictures similar to that

Dude, none of those people are the height they claim.
RDJ has to wear boots to be tall enough to be considered a manlet.
Fucking Portman is like....funsized.
She'd need a step stool and a pair of high heels to be taller then a normal 12 year old.

She totally gets off on size differences too. She also likes her guys all obviously older(middle aged not 90 or anything) and white or she'll partake of the numerous Jamals and Chads that women in that social strata keep as side dick for when they're feeling horny stressed out and submissive.

Name some celebrities who definitly height fraud.

Dwane Johnson

I think thats just a shit tier insertion

Maybe, but probably not a ton. I mean, if someone paid you millions of dollars to do it, your diet and lifting regimen would probably be a lot easier to stick to.

The entire cast of the MCU for one
Shwarzenegger
The Rock
Ferigno
Jack black is miniscule
Shaq surprisingly enough
Piven, you know the guy from entourage
Statham
Vin Diesel
Karlie Kloss
I can go on.
No seriously.

The only one's that don't lie about their height are jokesters and funny men.

Whats the difference between jokesters and funny men?

THEY GIVETH

Jokesters are funnymen.
Unless you mean funnymen like comedians and are seperating their on stage persona from their real persona...
Anyway I'm talking about the guys who use their height as a bit of a joke or don't put too much weight in it.

Karlie Kloss is definitly 6'2.

>The rock

I dunno man, I watched him in the wwf as a kid and you could tell he was tall af

Not to mention he was a star college football player

The fuck? He's lifting 20kg? I lift 20kg for reps and my arms aren't nearly that big.

It's likely a photo taken for publicity and not his actual workout.

the top of his forearm looks fake too.

>Shaq

lel Barkley says he’s 6’4 and the rock says he’s 6’5

Shaq is fucking 2,16 m, that's like 6'5 vs 5'9.

No. Barkley has always said and been claimed to be 6'6.

>Barkley
If Charles Barkley is 6'6 there is no way the Rock is 6'5. No fucking way

For reference.

Barkley says he's 6'5 but was always listed as 6'6.

>“They lie,” said Charles Barkley, a basketball commentator for TNT. “I’ve been measured at 6-5, 6-4 ¾. But I started in college at 6-6.”

Source: nytimes.com/2008/06/22/sports/basketball/22score.html

The Rock is 6' 1" max

lmao yeah except thats about 50 lbs in a year.

athletes lie about their height as much, if not more than actors.

THIS DUDE IS A FUCKING COMMUNIST!!!

he is pro antifa, a fucking cuck, i bet he rapes women and or lets someone else rape his woman

shaq is a manlet. get over it

whats even funnier is mark walhbergs shoes in this pic

yea if I was taking a photo to show off how stong I was id use 25% of my max too

Damn you mogged the shit out of him.

>Even knowing what your max is on db curls
Fucking kill yourself

You heightmogged him and he facemogged you.

Way to answer the question

wtf

>if weed is illegal why aren't 50% of the population incarcerated?
nobody said you had to admit to juicing

How can I even compete?

not the point fukko
if I was "posing for the sake of showing off" I would not grab 10lbs weights and neither would you.

David Hasselhoff is 6'4. Make of that what you will.

thought he was 6'8 he's bigger than jordan

HOW DO I NOT BECOME LIKE HASSLEHUf when im older?

This, but as well as shit like HGH and legal world class performance enhancing drugs they have a team of fitness experts, dieticians and 24/7 to work out for several months at a time. These guys are basically treated like professional athletes except that gaining mass and looking aesthetic is the goal.

is this larp?

they're not lifts m8 just jordans

Tom Hardy

he's taller because he's on the higher end of the sand slope, you brainlet

The Rock is one of the biggest height frauds ever. Karen Gillan is 5'11 so there's no way the Rock is more than 6'1 or 6'2.

>Do hollywood like pic-related roid?
Of course.
>And is it legal?
Who cares? It's not legal in most places but every gym has dozens of roiders.

Another example. Glenn Jacobs, aka Kane, is 6'8 in real life. There's no way in hell the Rock is 6'5.

you mean cruise and blast

No wonder he's a faggot

When I first saw that I thought wtf but now I'm bigger I find out my shoulders look the same although a lot small than his.

You never do warm ups? Or Start heavy and keep working your way down so you can do x number of reps each set. Don't know what reddit's current science is, but Arnold was all about fatiguing the most muscle fibers as possible

No sand slope here. Also Zac Efron is like 5'8 lol

trading mogs back and forth
>here's a heightmog, manlet
>eat this facemog, uggo

This thread is fucking with my head

What ia actually better? To start with like 75% of the weight and do 3x10 as good as you can at the end? Or start with 90% in the first set, go lower to 80% in the second etc.

This method is the BATTLESHIPPING

cant see what they're wearing for shoes here tho. also there are insoles you can get that boost your height by up to an inch without being noticeable, not even including the heel of the shoe

glad im not the only one. this hurts more than that philosophy class i took a few years back

Just stop, Dwayne.

i-i d-dont know what you're t-talking about, e-even if I was Dwayne, I w-wouldn't use a board like Veeky Forums because i'm already j-jacked anyway

The Rock is 6'1. Hulk Hogan is 6'2.

>do hollywood actors roid
of course
>is it legal
legality is a concern only for the poor