/SARM/

INB4 U KNO UR NOT NATURAL
INB4 HAHAHA JUST DO REAL GEAR OMG UR GAY

Just picked up some lgd and gonna run it at 5 mg a day for 6 weeks. Looking forward to getting another 4-5 pounds lean in that time.

Who else /sarm/

bumping cause i want to know if Veeky Forums has caught up with SARMS

That's why I made this thread. I'm so curious if other people use them too. Anecdotally I've seen a lot of my friends gain between 5-10 pounds lean trying this stuff out. And they keep those gains because they don't get shut down after (if they're not retarded about it)

i have a leftover halodrol cycle im going to run here soon - from like 2015

What are prohormones like? Never tried them

I've ran 20mg of osta with 20mg mk677 for 4 weeks put on very good amount of muscle, one inch on arm for example. Also gained 3 cm somehow. Wouldn't ever do it again though, roids are for insecure pussies

like mild steroids. quicker recovery, noticeable strength gains, feel alpha, sick pumps, be horny alot. gain 8-10 lbs of lean gains in 5-6 weeks and keep it all as long as you keep training

downsides: testicles shrink temporarily, liver toxic and you have to take that very seriously - absolutely no alcohol and must drink water and take your liver and kidney supplements religiously. back pumps. if you are prone to acne or hair loss it can contribute to that

It sounds like they're intermediate to sarms and steroids in terms of side effects and effects

With sarms more is not neccessarily better, the worst mistake you can make is taking too much all at once and suppressing or shutting down your natural testosterone production. Sarms are not as potent as injectables and the the effective way to use them is in conjunction with natural testosterone.

WHOMST

Not directing that at you op just the thread in general

yeah I'll just stick to my test and tren and get 5x the results

MK677 has some actual studies done and seems to work
Ostarine causes cancer from what I've heard
I don't know anything about the other stuff

Anyone have anything to add about Sarms?

Prohormones were usually just renamed steroids.
Not the good kind, the absolute worst steroids you could imagine with the worst side effects.
The shit that even the most hardcore steroid freak wouldn't take.

Alright, I'm interested.

Reading up on Ostarine now and no side effects? Kinda seems a little too good to be true. Anyone want to chime in?

>Ostarine causes cancer from what I've heard
Welp

What’s the recovery like for most sarms? I go on /fraud/ a little and have read about the estrogen supprssors they take, would you have to cycle off sarms like steroids?

>Ostarine causes cancer from what I've heard
Dont you mean carnatine?

>Reading up on Ostarine now and no side effects? Kinda seems a little too good to be true
Cause it is only shills say sarms have no sides the sides are just much more mild and easier manage compared to roids

Running anything else with it? What's your pct? I'm planning to do the same soon, have you ran any sarms before and how was itv

>carnatine
Dont you mean dihydrogen monoxide

I meant cardarine but seriously a study linked it to cancer in rats, its supposed to be a pretty flawed study but idk

My nigga. This is OP yeah you're completely right. So many people tank their test and get suppressed and then have to go off! Synergizing w/ your natural test is how it's done

IT depends on what you do.
Something like LGD may suppress you to 1/2 or 1/3 your natural test and warrent a babby pct
Ostarine might only drop your test by 10 percent (or more it depends but you get babby results from this sarm)
Rad 140 might shut you down like a normal steroid

Ostarine is barely suppresive but it's also barely effective for anything other than cutting

Will combining ostarine and mk677 actually create a synergistic effect that will help putt on more muscle and help burn fat?

I did MK677 for just over a month and made some moderate strength gains.
Does anyone have experience with mod grf 1-29 or cjc 1295 dac?

mk677 isnt actually a sarm - no suppression no PCT necessary. its signalling your body to make more HGH, and like HGH youre not getting massive huge gains like roids proper. it does help a shit ton with rest and recovery though, i slept like a god and was hitting the gym 2-3 times a day no problem

if you are healing an injury an mk-2866/mk-677 stack would be pretty good if you are after a bulk do lgd-4033/mk-677

Here's my little research into sarms

MK-2866 - Ostarine/ Ostabolic / Enobosarm (bone & muscle "healing" abilities, mainly anti-osteoporosis, andropause, anti-sarcopenia, anti-cachexia, minimally suppressive)

LGD-4033 - Anabolicum / Ligandrol (as MK-2886, muscle/bone selectivity vs prostate/sebaceous, adds mass and strength quickly, some suppression)

GW-501516 - Cardarine / GW1516 / GSK-516 ("PPAR" peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors modulator, reverses metabolic abnormalities, increased glucose uptake by muscle tissues, increased fatty acid oxidation, "exercise in a bottle", no suppression)

MK-677 - Nutrobal (GH secretagogue, many "healing" benefits, increase in lean body mass, boost in IGF-1 serum)

RAD-140 - Testolone (increase endurance, recovery strength and muscle mass)

S-23 - (shuts down spermatogenesis, male hormonal contraceptive)

S-4 - Andarine (treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy, added strength, helps with fat burning, some suppression)

SR-9009 - Stenabolic (low [2%] oral bio-availability, "exercise in a pill", increased exercise capacity and endurance, Rev-erb agonist, increased metabolic activity in skeletal muscle)

YK11 - (Myostatin inhibitor, accelerates muscle growth, ~6-10hr half-life) New and uncertain results

>discontinued /currently in development/just released/soon to be released:

AC-262
AC-356
S-40503
LGD-2226
LGD-3033*already out there (enhanced/stronger version of LGD-4033)
LG-121071