Are you fit enough to defend yourself?

Are you fit enough to defend yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/01/11/judge-asks-attacker-explain-random-beating-attacker-dont-know-how-explain/1024766001/
dictionary.com/browse/christening
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice try hitler, but diversity is my strength

probably not

I'm 6'3 240 pounds. manlets and scrawny nerds talk down to me all the time and even try to touch me. even though i could easily murder them. its so weird

Were you bullied at a young age?

I believe bullies can sense when someone was bullied before, just as sexual predators can sense when a victim won't fight back or seek violent revenge.

>implying I can't defend myself
I desperate wish to be mugged, so I can greentext something interesting for /k/

not more than usual. when i was a kid i actually beat up kids, where i was the one that provoked the fight. i legit think im just tall and good-looking enough that people are testing me

just keep your cool user,
small DYEL's want to pick a fight with you so that with the off chance they win, they look ultra bad ass

>i legit think im just tall and good-looking enough that people are testing me
I'm 6'5 and I used to get that as well from time to time. I found that the best way to handle it is just to take a step or two forward into the person's space without saying anything and watch them very quickly change their tone of voice. You don't even have to say anything.

im like homer simpson im too fat to hurt so i just wear you down

Which country do you people live in where you have to defend yourself on the street?

Don't need muscles when you have a gun, user

At 30 I finally can.

No, no that won't work. They'll just be like umm excuse me?? and then you'll be embarrassed

where ever there are niggers, there is pain and suffering.

NEVER RELAX is not an opinion

>Which country do you people live in where you have to defend yourself on the street?
America.

The last time I posted an infographic about crime statistics in America I got banned for "racism" but let's just say there is a certain demographic of people who are very dangerous. If you live around them, you may be attacked without provocation, as was the case in OP's pic.

The guy getting jumped there got beat up by three Basketball Americans for literally no reason. They just walked up to and started beating the shit out of him.

cincinnati.com/story/news/2018/01/11/judge-asks-attacker-explain-random-beating-attacker-dont-know-how-explain/1024766001/

i remember when some scrawny manlet tried to walk past me and put his hand on my waist, like he was attempting to brush me aside. i didnt even register that he did it, and he apologized immediately

>No, no that won't work. They'll just be like umm excuse me?? and then you'll be embarrassed
That has never happened and never will. Mainly because the only people running their mouths in the first place are insecure douchebags who are secretly terrified of having someone call their bluff.

>They'll just be like umm excuse me?? and then you'll be embarrassed
Maybe if you're a skelly manlet. When you're 6'5, 250 lb, people shut right the fuck up when you take a step into their personal space.

yes but i rather just shoot you

France

I wouldn't let you be in a position where you'd be able to. I can read your mind.

>I wouldn't let you be in a position where you'd be able to. I can read your mind.

>The last time I posted an infographic about crime statistics in America I got banned for "racism"

user....
No one has been banned for racism on Veeky Forums. For the last 5-6 months you people have been here shilling the exact same thing over and over and over again.

The regulars that are still here know what's going on and we know who you people are.

You have no idea what you are talking about. I have been banned multiple times for "racism" and I'm not even /pol/ and don't use racial slurs or promote an agenda of any kind.

>can't carry guns on school campus
>can't carry guns into a business or office

The only time you'd ever catch someone off-guard is if they were stupid enough to wander around drunk somewhere. or if they were doing some other degenerate shit. Face it bro, being a manlet sucks but it's far from the end of the world. DOn't shoot someone over it

>People are testing me
I saw people doing that to other guys. I'm 6'3 205lbs, but I have an intimidating, dead face and dead eyes and I'm the 'quiet guy' so people never really start shit with me. The shit I get asked by other people is usually something along the lines of:
>Do you ever smile?
>Why are you so quiet?
>Do you have emotions?
>Why do you hate me?
>Why do talk so rarely?
>user is looking at me like he will kill me
>user you would make a great serial killer or a Hitman
>Don't touch user he will stab you in the liver

Apparently I have a very unfriendly vibe yet strangers, cashier's and such are always nice to me and smile at me. I regularly have grandpas and grandmas coming up to me in public transportation and just talking to me out of the blue.

The Balkan

I could literally fight the entire UFC women's division back to back starting from the bottom seed to the top so I was most tired fighting the raining champ.

>Judge asks why you did it
>decide not to implicate self in hate crime

Wow, you can beat up women? Andy Kaufman would be so proud of you.

i have a baby face. really clear skin and shit. i think thats my "problem"

Ya, I'd puts hands on all those fools

k

>I'm the 'quiet guy'
usually its scarcity minded guys trying to mog other men to protect the thots they have claimed (but not fucked)

>raining champ.

not against 3 dudes at once

Against 3 twigs? I unironically think I would win.

We tough in the 513

Pussy niggas betta off headin south to atlanta

I work in London but commute 2.5 hours each way because FUCK living in London I would rather try and sleep on a rammed train in the mornings than be stabbed and have acid thrown over my daughter

I've never been in a real fight before. I could probably defend myself against a scrawny guy but I couldn't take 2 or more DYELs at once

In a situation like this you gotta file them into a somewhat single line. Best way to do this is to go back left or right, somewhat like a circle so that you can engage 1-2 at a time. Im not the toughest guybaround don't get me wrong, only 5 10 166lbs but I did get jumped by 3 dudes in downtown LA and managed to knock one out cold, totally injure the 2nd and the 3rd totally peaced out on his buddies. It was my fault though as I was walking by through skidrow which as a white/shitskinned dude isn't the wisest decision. Learn some martial arts And don't be stupid like I was walking around where you shouldn't be and you'll be fine

is that picture supposed to be a joke?

i could beat the shit out of 2 people, maybe 3, if they don't have muscle. im untrained btw

In London certain groups of people will throw acid in your face just for being a proud strong white man.

It's not really a joke. It's a pretty well proportioned body and something you can easily achieve with 8 months - a year of lifting doing heavy compounds.

That is more then two years of hardwork.
And he looks like total fucking shit.
Just stop telling people that compounds is all you need to look "aesthetic".

T H I C C

the best way to defend yourself is friends not gains. after that a gun or something and then probably martial arts training. probably muscles will just make people afraid to fight you

he looks terrible. Tiny chest, no shoulders, small biceps/triceps, no traps, tiny legs

I can agree on legs and traps but if you think the rest looks bad then you're fucking deluded.

he literally doesn't have a chest. You can't even see where one pec starts and the other one ends. The upper chest is even worse.

I carry a gun for such situations
I also pray to the /k/ube

user, you can carry into a business or office, those signs don't have any legal weight. Besides, would you rather take the chance of getting a slap on the wrist cause of carrying a gun or dying from not having it?

Not lately, but my trigger finger can manage a 3 pound curl for 16 reps, followed by a 1 second rest and 15 more reps.

probably becuz u provoke them with bitch ass behavior

My hand works, so yes.

Or maybe people just think your a cocky asshole who thinks there though cause there over 6 foot...

legs are only bad thing. you don't need massive traps unless ur trying to look like a mutant.

I'm fit enough that I don't need to

Let's see how you look.

I’m 5’11 and weigh 174 pounds, and I’ve been boxing for the last several months now. Moreover, I’ve been in a few scraps over the years, so I know a thing or two. I could probably hold my own against 2 guys at most. But of course it all depends on the situation. I’m confident in my abilities; that doesn’t mean I seek fights.

He's better than 99.9% of people alive right now LOL XD

Poland, in the worse parts of some towns
you raise your chances pretty high if you're known to be affiliated with particular soccer team and you're walking in the districts in which most of residents are rooting for an "adversary" team
tldr if you're one of those hooligans there are moderately high chances you can get smacked, pretty hard, and maybe with knives and machetes

I'm double his size, my chest/shoulders are way bigger and I've had a shoulder injury for the last 8 months..

How can you consider this impressive?

he doesn't have traps or a chest..

America. I live in a dead rust belt city in the MidWest surrounded by meth and heroin addicts, homeless, and blacks. Most people are poor, desperate, and addicted. It's really not uncommon to see fights. Stabbings and shootings are pretty common here too. You just kind of ignore it.

I don't know what you're talking about. I live in Croatia. Violent crime rate is low as fuck. Murder rate is one of the lowest in the world and on par with pre-migrant crisis germany. I frequently take solo walks through my city after midnight and the worst that happens is that some drunk guy asks me for a cigarette.

for dyel normies. Do you go to the gym? At my gym he would be a twink.

If you attack your enemies, they win.

imagine getting your ass kicked by a bunch of hungry somali skeletons

>desperate wish to get mugged
Shut the fuck up if you were getting mugged the contents of your wallet are not worth your life..i honestly hope you get robbed at gunpoint Quickdraw Mgraw

>Are you fit enough to defend yourself?
mental fitness and inner strength are my allies.
>*unzips penis*
>*teleports inside you*

you're probably annoying and spout /pol/-tier shit IRL

>i remember when i was in the way of man with a sense of urgency and a place to be
>he pushed me out of his way and I stammered "M-m-manlet" under my breath
>"im sorry? What was that you fucking twig? How about you get the fuck out of my way before I snatch the life out of you bitch boy"
>i then went straight home to punch holes in the wall until my stepdad came upstairs and started choking me
>after i woke up i decided to post fictional stories on Ugandan giraffe herding forum
FTFY

Fuck off you little nigger

Of course but i'm going to make sure they never harm another innocent person again.

im fit enough to run away when im outnumbered

>240 pounds
>i could easily murder them
By sitting on them?

>fit enough to defend yourself?

Being from a shit hole part of the world surviving a possible fight is the one and only reason I workout.

alligator roll the blue shirt and hope for best

IT'S A RUMBLE!!!1

>fit enough
not really but I did fight amateur boxing for 3 years back in highschool, I think I could beat any normal person with no training in a fight but thats it, if they gang up on me or if they are capable in fighting at all I would lose.

Biggie Smalls, the millionaire, the mansion, the yacht
The two weed spots, the two hot glocks
HA!
that's how I got the weed spot
I shot dread in the head, took the bread and the landspread
Lil' Gotti got the shotty to your body
So don't resist, or you might miss Christmas
I tote guns, I make number runs
I give emcees the runs drippin;
when I throw my clip in the A.K., I slay from far away
Everybody hit the D-E-C-K
My slow flows remarkable
Peace to Matteo
Now we smoke weed like Tony Montana sniff the yayo
That's crazy blunts, mad L's
My voice excels from the avenue to jailcells

Oh my God I'm dropping shit like a pigeon
I hope you're listening, smacking babies at they christening

>emcees
>yayo
>mad l
>at they
>christening
I can't tell if niggers are genius for rhyming with ebonics and ghetto speak or truly enlightened kangz

I pray to god every single day that someone gives me a reason to put my hands on him, last nig that touched me ended up on the ground with spaghetti legs

literally alpha macho man games. You are the biggest guy in the room so if they can cow you into submission it will make them feel like a bigman. basically they are gunning on you being a pushover for some easy self-esteem.

exceptfor the spanish word, which word isn't white Anglish enuff for you?

"Christening" maybe?

dictionary.com/browse/christening

Post pic then faggit

post that infographic again, its important that people know. keep testing the censorship

I also listened to the Thomas the Tank engine remix on repeat

>tfw norwegian
>tfw most norwegians are awkward around strangers and avoid public conflict at all costs
feels good man

America. Lotta white trash kids roaming the streets robbing people.

In a 1 vs 3? Not a chance. Well, maybe if they were really dumb/small/not that willing to fight.

Never really been a fighter, but got jumped in a club by 2 guys once, wouldn't call it a win or lose but was really fucking tough to try and fight 2 off at the same time. Broke one's nose, but the other guy almost broke my cheekbone because I was too focused on hitting the first guy.
Then security threw us out and outside they didn't do shit, just swore at me/threatened me and walked off when security told them to fuck off. I sat on the curb waiting for my mates and the secu guy brought me a beer.

To be honest I don't think I would have done any better if I was in better shape, or any worse if I wasn't fit. Didn't feel like it mattered much, but i really underestimated how much getting hit in the face hurts - especially afterwards.

tell me where you are in croatia and i'll beat you up user

>people dislike me because i so stronk and good lookink, yeah that must be it

glad to see Veeky Forums is still the most delusional board

le evil /pol/ boogieman out of nowhere

you guys are obsessed

Not fit enough/trained enough to win a street fight, but I do carry a gun everywhere and can draw and fire in 1.5 seconds. I should probably get faster desu.

You should be prepared to defend yourself anywhere. All countries have crime, all cities have muggings, assaults, and rapes. You might not be the target this time, but who knows when you might be targeted. There is no reason to not always be aware of your surroundings and prepared to protect yourself.

I cc as well but this is an awful line of thinking in that your giving yourself a false sense of security. Go take a bjj/kickboxing/boxing/etc class or two and get comfortable rolling around with someone. 8/10 people have no idea how to fight, including people who have “been in fights” before. Literally only a few classes will give you the edge plus confidence to take on an attacker.

It's always shitskins or niggers who beat up people in groups.