Faggot

I get hit on by women, but I am gay.. where are my homosexuals at? Maybe I should try pussy for once it can't be that bad

>Cashier girl says, did you just workout? It's not that you stink, it's just the smell is so sexy.
>Girl in class ask, do you date black girls user?
>user are you single?

Leave the GRIDS life behind. Secure a legacy by putting a couple of heirs into some woman. Then fag it up after you have endured your heir's future, secure in the knowledge that the reduced life expectancy of your kind will not mean the end of your line.

Stfu faggot. Anyone is who part of a group where bug chasing is a thing should think twice about their choices.

Damn homo’s taking muh women

>Letting single raise children.

I think not.

are you attracted to trans girls? just curious.

No, but some trans men turn me on too..

>tfw it took years to realize that girls who ask if i'm single might not be mocking me
>tfw they don't ask anymore

Dont let your neighbor fingering your bootyhole at age 7 make you believe you were born gay. Its perfectly normal to follow your genetically coded instincts.

that's really interesting. would you date a trans man?

I'm sorry you were molested. I hope GRIDS takes you soon.

Don't do it user, next thing you know, you gotta explain that you're actually gay, she gets upset, claims you raped her, you lose everyone you care about, and even though you'll be proven innocent, no one will ever look at you the same again. I also know what you mean, but all I attract are short fat woman and super flamboyant black dudes.

Tell them you are gay, but ask if they would let you smash their ass holes.

because hes attracted to masculinity. you dont fuck a girl because she has a pussy you fuck her because shes fem and you like that. its why baily jay makes your peepee hard even though she has a dick.

think about it this way. would you fuck Rosie o Donald just because she has a vagina? hell no

Tbh.
Being a homosexual is a bad time nowadays.
What homosexual is not rife with STDs?
What faggot is not changing his partner faster than his underwear, socks?
If you can, find out if you are bisexual.
The danger of being infested with parasites, STDs and shit are a much lower with women.
And you can raise a child that is actually your progeny and not hers or his alone.

Bingo

I’m gay and I would never even consider fucking a woman disgusting.

I know that feel bro, when did they stop asking.

First the niggers steal our women
Now the fags are stealing our women
GODDAMN NIGGERFAGGOTS GET OUT REEEEEEE
IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

stop being mentally ill

Am I the only person who unironically has no problem with gays, but loathes bisexuals?
Like, make up your fucking mind, you disgusting sex addicted freak.
You can't fuck everything