Is T bar machine-tier?

Is T bar machine-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eTn3QFAEhhU&ab_channel=TigerFitness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what a weird looking american

I always thought it looked silly, but some anons in another thread mentioned that it significantly helps your back. Thinking about picking up tomorrow

I love doing t-bar rows and shit, it is great. It is in between machine and free weight, more like a cable. Significantly more range of motion. Underhand t bar rows are one of my favorite lat workouts

It’s probably my favorite row
Shoulder pressing with this thing is awesome too

T-bar/landmine twists are my favorite.
>gym moved the t-bar into the corner where there's not enough room to do twists without smacking a guy benching

maybe, what's wrong with machines?

That's it. I'm done here. The amount or newfaggotry and DYEL is out of control. And no, this isn't 'machine tier' you brainlet.

See you guys in 2 months when these rejects give up on their resolutions.

>not enough room to do twists without smacking a guy benching
you really should notify gym satff about that. That shit be dangerous and they have the responsibility to fix that.

ok cya

It’s my preferred row, do some heavy barbell for singles or triples then finish off with some 15-20 reps on the t bar. Arnie used it at least once. I think it lets you use more back since you really have to balance, you just plant your feet and heave.

they are evil, check out matrix

La luz extinguido

What does it mean form wise if I'm continuously banging the bar into my balls on each rep? Am I leaning over too far or not enough?

Best shoulder exercises are done with this bar

See you tomorrow.

One of the best rows out there.

Landmine 180s are one of the most effective abs exercises, also look impressive as fuck.

People at my gym always do this with meme ROM

This is a free weight excersise.

go away to /int/. shoo! shoo!

Don't you hit your bollocks with it

youtube.com/watch?v=eTn3QFAEhhU&ab_channel=TigerFitness

Move it back pussy