Feel in love for the first time in two years

>Feel in love for the first time in two years
>Don't feel like fapping
>Better performance in the gym

Why haven't you taken the /love pill/ yet, user?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zF2tsBJnpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because my gf recently broke up with me

>why haven’t you taken the /love pill/ yet, user?

Because I think I'm still in love with my ex and we broke up almost a year ago

this, thanks OP

I've put on ~15lbs bodyweight of mostly muscle since i fell in love 6 months ago and i look way better.

I didn't know there was a name for it.

i was too dumb for the lovepill
I wanted her to cheerish me on and motivate me, i wanted her to push me on
instead it should have been my responsibility alone, to always motivate myself to get better and this way cheerish her presence by being able to keep her
it's over now

Because I can't seem to find it

same boat. we'll make it bros

After a bad break up 3 years ago I decided to respond to sadness with hook ups, and now I think I've become a sex addict who can't commit to anyone.

I should probably go see a therapist desu

>"Fall in love" with any girl I manage to get the number of and convince to go on a date
>Get ghosted and friend zoned time after time
>Get desperate the last semester of college
>Attempt to date a 6.5/10 farm girl
>shit's super forced and fizzles out after a few months
>Graduate with this sinking feeling I've wasted my youth
>Go through one more text, date, ghost cycle with with one of my friend's sister
>Refuse to have true romantic feelings for anyone until I hear them say "I love you" from now on

Because I never felt lower in my life when she broke up with me

We are all going to make it brahs

Same thing happened when I was with my gf. She broke up with me a few days ago. I'm slowly getting over her but I'm afraid I won't be able to get intense when I need to in the gym

>be in year 11 and talking to my first real fwb
>constantly horny due to unsolicited nudes
>lifts go up from the pent up sexual urges
god i miss being a teen

my standards are too high, i dont feel love unless she's very cute. i hate it

Because I'm bitter and lonely.

Because I'm a piece of shit. I don't want to drag the woman I love down to my level.

Nothing wrong with that, user, as long as you are cute yourself.

Otherwise you are a retard.

No one could love me

I'm doing it for her.

Kek. R u me

>tfw you have a girlfriend who encourages you to be the best version of yourself
Feelsgoodman

>tfw not sure if in love with gf or just like having someone that's into me

Right here with you, bros. We're still alive and we're gonna make it.

Because every time I thought I had it, I was wrong. That hurt a bit.

The only correct answer.

Gf is going to have a talk with me tomorrow. Expecting the worst.
It will be the 3rd time a girl leaves me for "not loving me any longer".

Fuck the >/love pill/, it's like a rollercoaster which ends deeper than where it started.

No man, what you talking about, this is being free. You fuck different pussies and dont care about the Drama they are making.
Im living the dream too. as Long a a qt dont make Drama, is cool and fucks good, i fuck her. The Moment she make Drama im gone and fuck other.

Somebody put the virgin face on the guy

Is it a bad sign if every little thing my gf does enrages me

DELETE THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH

Because I've never ever felt connected to another human being emotionally ever, not even my family.

>Why haven't you taken the /love pill/ yet, user?

short half life

i'm worried for your gf user

Because I am ugly and dumb. That means I get to be a cancer that's shit on until I die. I even have gross acne scars all over my body to really drive home the point that I am a walking disease.

Pretty sad lads... being a manslut will never fill the void in the long term.
You should start looking for the one who will instead of getting your benis wet with random cum dumpsters.

Because none will love me.

>why havnt you taken the /lovepill/ user?
Because who could love me

I'm 33 and have never loved anyone and no girl ever showed romantic love towards me. I'm not worth it and will never feel it myself anyway. Love is temporary, suffering and regret are eternal.

This.

I have. Fell for a girl I'm friends with. It has fucked me up royally

Because he was shot by city police after being accused of drug dealing. We went to the same high school and same university; this was not him. He's now dead at 19.

Endorphin rush of a new relationship is really addictive to me and completely kills my vices for a couple of months. Never lasts though

Report back with results. We are here for you.

there is no void my friend. Learn to be happy with yourself. This is what a really confidence man is.
The Moment you are happy with yourself, you are really confident. You are then no trying to fill any void, but you enjoy life and love.
Then you are not more open to Drama to feel important.

So my friend, erase the word manslut and replace it with confident man tha has made it and he doesn't Need anyone else confirmation to be happy.
Work on you and be your best.

>mfw I might meet her tomorrow

I'm going to ask her out for coffee, and I have feeling that unlike the previous girl, she will say yes. She's an extremely qt and smol, which is great for a manlet like myself, and without going too much into detail, she seems just like kind of girl I aim to marry and impregnate one day.

love is fleeting, self hatred is eternal

I did, and can confirm benefits. Was at my best mentally and physically in years.
Until I figured out she was a whore.
My fault for falling for a whore despite obvious red flags at start

I haven't been in love for at least 5 years

I did she was everything I dreamed of except for the part where she suddenly decided she just wants to be friends now

My calves aren't big enough to get a gf.

I took the love pill until it fucked me over

My ex was everything I could've dreamed off then one day she decided she wants to go back to her cheating ex
One day I'll find a right girl, r-right guys?
Hold me brehs I might not make it

Good luck user!

Never felt love for a partner. I love my family and close friends, but I never loved a girl. My excitement for my last gf faded after a week of meeting her, and two months later I broke up with her. Surely it's because I've been unlucky so far and met the wrong women.

This.
Some of us don't have a choice OP.

good luck my dude

Same here but for some reason it gave me more discipline and focus on all of my goals. We are all gonna make it Bros

ALL I WANT IS HER TO COME BACK TO ME REEEEEEEEE

Because nobody is ever going to love me

>peaking as a teenager

>not taking advantage of the break up gainz

Going through the same thing but I'm way more dedicated now than I've ever been. It sucks but lifting away the pain has really helped me mentally and physically

I feel like I always do this to myself, and I don't know how to stop it

Cause no one will ever love me op

She was gorgeous, got prettier after she left. We didn't speak for a year. Now I see her almost every day and I have to act like she's not the reason I keep flat-leaving other women with no explanation.
The /love/ pill can be bitter, OP, be careful

>getting haircut
>putting her fingers on my neck
>breasts lightly graze my shoulders
>silently sitting the whole time, no conversation
>go home and imagine the rest of my life with her
>still do nothing
>just keep lifting

God damn user, felt the same for a couple of months with a grill, first ive ever loved, and then just like that she goes cold and i still want her
Im just a boring piece of shit incapable of giving or recieving love
Kill me

oh, and enjoy it while it lasts, cuz it wont be forever

Because falling in love when the other person doesnt love you back is even worse than not falling in love at all

It took me 4 months to get my life back on track. She left me in the worst possible moment, but I was acting like I a dick to her for a while because other shit bothered me. Then I fell apart and every time I tried to get my life back on track the universe found a way to fuck me over again and again and again.
But after 4 months of hell, it's all falling back in place. But it cost me her and she was my motivation and she was the one that made me change for the better. She doesnt even know that.

fuck females lads

>try to find love
>start chatting with several woman met IRL and tinder
>they brag about cheating with married men, complain about their kids from a busted condom with tyrone
>ALWAYS looking for a daddy

I'm 22 and this is the type of women I find in Baltimore. Are millennials just corrupted to the core? Do I need to go to a different state to find normal girls?

Females bring nothing but pain and sadness.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-zF2tsBJnpk

Your main theme, user

Flee the city, meet girls without the internet, talk to people

Get out of the city. Girls in small town america aren't nearly as bad as the city libs

Because its not necessary.
Time sink. Money sink. Not worth it. I get my love from my friends and family and although it isn't close to the same thing, the pain from the lack of romantic love motivates me and makes me hungry, hungry to improve myself and create great things and become who I want to be.

This is me. I decided to get my shit together.

Holy shit man, it's just true

Because my self esteem has been crushed by the harsh realities of life.

Truth check em

I think I'm incapable of feeling love.

What if you can't find the pill, user? I would take it if I knew where it was.

I meet woman after woman through friends, work, and hobbies and I'd be lucky if I wanted to spend an extra 5 minutes with any one of them.

I just find my interests and projects much more interesting and worth my time. Dating and intimacy just does not feel rewarding in the slightest compared to my other pursuits.

Though I have felt what may have been 'love' once in my life. She was only in town for 2 weeks and we spent day after day together and to my shock i wasn't bored or attempting to leave.

Was that a sign, fit?

>tfw met the cutest most innocent girl ever in maine
>good balance between dorky and outdoorsy girl
>never drank a beer
>never smoked
>fuckin' awesome tits
>pale skin /w red hair
>5'1
>spoken for already
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Her BF is an
obese scene-guy which I wasn't even aware still existed, what the fuck. I tried to chadstep in but she said she couldn't leave him because he's suicidal. All that happened was heavy petting in the woods. I just want my petite nice girl gf :(

>getting your haircut by a woman

Are you gay or something?

But I have, user! It took 2 years to get over my last break up. All I did was lift, go to work, and be depressed. 2018 started and I decided I really just had no more emotional attention to give to that past relationship anymore. Figured I was safe to start having real feelings for other people instead of spreading the pain and got on some dating sites. Nabbed a cutie within a week, she makes me feel better than ever and we're really supportive of one another already. Stay positive, brahs.

>allowed heavy petting

user, you're in there, wtf. Also, staying in a relationship with someone because they're suicidal is the most guilt trip ridden thing I've ever heard, convince this bitch she's being enslaved.

Best of luck user, tell us how it went

Yes you will user. We're all going to make it!!

Im happy for you buddeh. Hope everyone finds someone like you

His dick is better than yours

Because I've got no one to love. Nothing but rejections and ghosting for the last like 8 months. I think I'm going to give up

don't give up man. keep trying and keep your chin high

Last month I started dating the girl I'm pretty sure is going to be my wife. After several years of getting over a rough breakup and self-reflection it's really hard to not be overwhelmed by these positive emotions of someone actually wanting to be with you and liking you for who you are no matter your squat depth.

Pretty much this. Even my good looking friends get ghosted pretty much regularly by 6/10 chicks. I think American chicks are just way too stuck up. I've personally had more luck with danish girls, the best girls.

I feel you same situation but i realized that it was too toxic and now when i think about her i remember the great times we had and it sone relief we’re both happy now