The cheapest, most nutritious food in the whole of history

>The cheapest, most nutritious food in the whole of history

>The double cheeseburger provides 390 calories, 23 grams of protein - half a daily serving - seven per cent of daily fibre, 19 grams of fat and 20 per cent of daily calcium, all for between $1 and $2, or 65p and £1.30

>a Mcdouble actually has nutritional values very similar to workout supplements. When your goal is to eat a lot of protein, electrolyte (table salt is an electrolyte) and calories, a McDouble is good for that.

>Facts are facts - where else but McDonald's can poor people obtain so many calories per dollar?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18995204
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. dumb shit who thinks blood pressure is make believe

>and a viable chance to become a fat fuck too!

>He has high blood pressure

Lol nigga just bleed lmao can't have high blood pressure if you've got no blood

>nutritious
>soybean oil

A bag of pork crackling (70% protein by weight) has far better protein per dollar value.

I eat 3 mcdoubles, stacked up, without buns as a meal once or twice a week.

Too much "residues" from the processing aspect of it, aka. transfats

total lie/strawman attack. not an argument.

What about dat dere sodium level, though?

This shit again. Almost as stupid as that vegan brcolli has more protein than steak meme.

$1 of lentils gets you 700+ calories and 55g of protein 250 percent of daily fibre etc.

There's something I can't understand.
In my country, Burger King sells 1€ chicken burgers that are like 370 calories each. I can down like 5 of those easily, eating 1800+ calories in one sitting.
But when I eat a 500 cal oatmeal and peanut butter bowl, or a 400 cal gainer shake, I feel full as fuck, and I won't be able to eat anything in a while.
Why does this happen?

I always get acid reflux eating these things, I personally don't think having this once in a while is a biggie deal but it's easier for me to control my body fat % when I eat clean.

Did you really take me seriously

how are you preparing them? every time i make lentils, after one bite i’m bored as fuck and wish i was eating anything else in the world even remotely more interesting

are you having a touch of the autism?

$1 of pasta gets you 1600 calories and 56 grams of protein, as well

Ate 2 today and im cutting :^)

Oh, you're so bad! :3

I personally sprout them then boil them and pour olive oil over, but I was posting that in case anybody actually falls for Mcdonalds being
>The cheapest, most nutritious food in the whole of history

beans and rice say hello?
>not eating for an entire day on

just drink water wtf

if you are a poorfag or need protein and calories for cheap its a good option.

Hes having a stroke of autism.

I dont think anyones arguing against that IIMYM is correct however there ARE cheaper and healthier alternativez that blow mcdouble out of the water, try oats, milk, peanut butter. All cheaper per calorie and healthier.

And the added bonus is that you do not have to visit mcdonalds

1$ of oats gets you 3500 kcal and 130grams of protien

Change poorfag to lazyfag. But then again most poor people are lazy

more like if you are a lazy /insanely time impoverished cunt who only buys prepared food

You cant be this stupid
Do you not understand how irony works. Not finding it funny is one thing, but this is just stupid

God Tier price to calorie ratio

Volume of food. Wet stuff like oatmeal or a shake doesn't compress, the chicken burger does once you chew it so it takes less room in your stomach

too bad on a micro level this shit will kill you before you make any noticeable gains

you call that a burger?

embarrassing back pedal. not an argument.

projection. not an argument.

I eat 2 of these most days because it's hard as fuck to eat to eat 4000 calories otherwise. Am I fucked?

Eat beans.

Get a Rice cooker and make a whole heap of rice. Get something going in the slow cooker as well. You can have most stuff just hanging out, ready to eat in less time than it takes to go out and drive to mcdicks.

You're fine.

I do that as well but mcdoubles are so easy to eat. 800 cals of rice is really filling

>Caring this much about mcdouble posting on Veeky Forums.

Take a break dude the internet is getting to your head.

Meat makes you feel full though. Drink oats and pb in milk with protein powder. It costs nothing and you can drink so much of it. I put on 2 stone during a methadone withdrawal using this.

I dont doubt the quality and value of the mcdouble honestly, i am actually a preacher of the value, just be willing to pay the price, and i dont mean the £1.49...

Sloppy cheeseburgers are my one weakness.

That's true, man. I know what you mean. 4,000 is a lot though, isn't it? I'm 6' 165 and I bulk at 2800-3000, even with 20 min of cardio per day. What is your weight/height?

I'm 6'5 225 but play rugby and box so I'm doing cardio 5 days a week on top of lifting.

It's also intense cardio and I'm trying to get to 240ish

Got it. Good luck dude

Cheers cunt

Hope Solo

What an asshole.

Eat with dip and we're talking. Cream cheese or cream cheese with stuff in it, melted Velveeta (which has really fucking awesome protein too), guac, and peanut butter. Get Mac's Cracklins, they're delish.

I hope for your sake this is ironic

I fucking love cheeseburgers but every time the weekend comes where I can eat something sloppy I end up making something else. Like tonight instead of eating burgers I will probably eat burritos.

I smash two of these delicious bitches for dinner every second night

Great value

Only problem with these, and most fast food, is the Sodium levels.

Recommended amount for an adult male is 1,500 mg with the upper limit being 2,300 mg.
Not only is there obvious problems with high sodium intake but if you're trying to cut you're just leading to more water retention.

> McDonald's Double Cheeseburger - 1,035 mg Sodium

It’s all useless collagen

Don’t waste your time

>thinking all calories are created equal

Good luck

I was being nice :(

you better not be pretending

>unironically worried about salt intake in active young men
>knowing anything about anything

pick one

The hook

Great counter.
Will Medical experts ever recover?

>390 calories, 23 grams of protein

That's a pretty shitty ratio. I can get 30g protein out of a 160 calorie protein shake. 20g out of a 200 calorie protein bar. 35g out of a 200 calorie bag of beef or turkey jerkey. Tuna, grilled chicken or steak..... the list literally goes on and on. And if I WAS in a position where I felt inclined to eat a fucking mcdouble I will not be eating the fucking bun.

>I ate 7 of these in the past 48 hours and nothing else and my shit is literally green

Why? do you think that makes you cool? it just makes you an attention seeking whore.

Hi Cheekie. Sup?

upper limit?
even with 5000mg intake the health effects are barely noticeable. If you eat too much salt, it will come out mostly in piss
Too little salt is a way bigger problem than too much salt senpai
Also, people often have iodine deficency they don't even know about, because iodine intake is nowdays limited almost entirely to salt alone

>He thinks a hamburger is actual meat
Hamburgers are around 2% to 14% meat, it's horible
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18995204

I worked a summer seven years ago in mcd and havent ordered anything but the double cheeseburger from mcd since. Its >>>>>>than any other burger

Why is it that i feel like shit (not mentally) after eating mcdonalds

gee i don't know
maybe it's because it's pretty bad for you
go figure, life is a mystery

If you all want to eat hamburgers go to your local diner or make them yourself,you will get better ingredients and you don't run the risk of getting food poisoning .
I have a hamburger once a month on a cheat day, i make them for my wife and i that way i know what is going in them.

I do half lentils half brown rice mix. Then throw on hot sauce and go to town. Just boil it all in beef or chicken broth

>23g of protein is half your daily protein need
pic related

Sodium only matters if you're black. Not even memeing.

>23g protein
>Half a daily serving
Wew

Excuse me, they would like to be refered to as otherkin lipids.

Processed cheese, processed carbohydrate bread, pink slime beef filler. Not the same nutrition at all

>pink slime
this maymay need to end
seriously, that picture circulated the internet in like in 2005 or something

If you cant eat it like a burger then its not a burger you retard.

>heap of rice
Enjoy your stretch marks

fucking manlets

sodium is in virtually anything you ignorant cunt

Two triple hamburgers, no cheese, extra onion godlike. With mobile order app pay like $3 for both

so?
too much salt is not a problem people suffer from
every illness that is associated with too much salt intake can be easily associated to something completely unrelated
people used to preserve things in fucking salt in ye olden times and it is very likely that they had higher salt intake back then than we have now

Why did you only write out the 7?

nice bait, garbage protein, garbage cheese, hydrogenated oils yummy

Start eating GOATmeal.
My favorite part of the day is eating this slop after a workout.

is there some powder or some shake i can just buy on amazon that will make me full and give me the proper nutrients needed for workout

wasnt soylent invented spesifically for that?

>tfw soyboy

>23 grams of protein
>Half a daily serving
Do you weigh 46 lbs?

I live in a third world country where fast food is glorified and expensive, people actually save money to go to fast food restaurants once in a while to eat that shit, the whole purpose of cheap and fast food is defeated, fuck that
I'm fine eating good lean red meat, chicken breast, fish and veggies at home while paying less

R.I.P. arteries

Third world country fag here. Can confirm that McDonald's and such is actually considered luxurious.

Pic related is average McDonald's around here

You're lying through your rotten teeth.

is this where the oats and squats and oats and squats meme comes from?

>links a study
>says he's lying
Did your parents drop you on your head when you where a child or something?

>Are you retarded
>hahahahaha chill bro why do you care
Really gets the noggin joggin

>Facts are facts - where else but McDonald's can poor people obtain so many calories per dollar?

In Europe you have to shell out 5€ for a McChicken, or 8€ for a decent-sized burger
Might as well go to a real restaurant or a pizzeria desu.

>but if you're trying to cut you're just leading to more water retention.
you eat cheeseburgers to bulk though

F l æ s k e s t e g

Fiber, yo
digests slowly; producing a consistent blood glucose level for several hours