Newfag

Need help.Around 5% BF and I really want to get toned AF instead of big.Hitting the gym 5 times per week for 2 months now and I wonder if I should stay on high reps low weight or there is a better way.
~1.81m
~66kg
Thanks in advance

> 5% bf
> "i want to get toned"

You are not 5% bodyfat. At 5% you carry next to no fat on your body at all. The skin lies directly on your muscles. You're veiny as all hell, and it may even be uncomfortable to walk because the fat pads under your feet shrink.

What do you mean when you say "toned"?

All you can do is increase muscle mass and/or reduce fat mass. If you are indeed 5% bodyfat, which I don't believe, then you can only increase your muscle mass. To do this, it's not so much a question of doing low or high reps. There's much more to it.
Read the sticky.

>Around 5% BF

>toned

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Am indeed veiny AF but not skelly mode desu. The machine I got my readings at said I have 5.1% BF. Could be wrong but before gym i spent a lot of time not eating or eating next to nothing because I felt like shit so I believed it.Have read the sticky but just wanted some more opinions that's all. Thanks for the help tho.

I'm about the same OP, but with slightly more bf % (am female, around 9,5%), also doing high reps low weight exercises and got the same goal, so far I feel like I'm doing fine

Don't feel like I'm lacking either but just wanted to be sure I'm doing the best I can since its still early. Hope we both make it

>5% bf
>not skelly
Really makes me do a big think

>Around 5% BF

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

>female
>9.5 body fat percent
Doubt.jpg

>RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Read the sticky dipshit

>5% BF
>am female, around 9,5%
I dont believe either of you are walking around with lower body fat than elite bodybuilding competitors. Do you even know how unhealthy those levels of body fat are? Do you even know what such body fat would look like? You'd be able to see every muscle in your body covered with a thin layer of skin.