Respect

>intelligence
>looks

Which commands respect and gets people to take you more seriously?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're asking the wrong question, the answer is always option C: Money.

Intelligence without superiority and looks without arrogance

Looks command instant respect, but once you open your mouth and people see you are unintelligent, it's all over.

won't take a dumbass seriously in a meaningful conversation no matter how aesthetic he looks

You need both.

lie, women would open their legs instantly for a 8/10 looks + 4/10 int, but snap that shit shut for a 4/10 + 8/10

>be attractive
>people perceive you as intelligent

>be ugly
>people perceive you as stupid

Objective truth

Women aren't the only important thing.

I work in a technical field and it feels great to brain mog and body mog everyone in a room.

Respect isn't the same as sexual attraction.

Whose opinion do you think women would respect more? Barack Obama's? Or Conor Murphy's?

>Whose opinion do you think women would respect more
we talking boomers or millennials here cos they'd give different answers

No lol. Do you know how many daddy's rich boys I know and none of them get respect from people physically stronger than them. They literally get teased for having a lot of money and some guys bully them and use those rich spoilt kids because those rich spoilt kids wanna be 'hardcore' so they try to befriend criminals and ghetto-tier guys that beat the shit out of people and deal drugs and lend people money. And then those ghetto guys flat out use and abuse the rich kids because they don't give a shit about them.

your behaviour and how you treat other people.

>t. brainlet

How about a combination of both? Exercise your body and your mind, they're the same anyway.

Completely untrue, usually people who lift are seen as stupid (since most of them are)

What about your own opinion?

If some brainlet Stacy came up to you and started talking to you about what she thought of the State of the Union Address, would you take her seriously?

No. And this is why people usually get in relationships with people who are around the same intelligence level as themselves.

>Jeff Seid

>If some brainlet Stacy came up to you and started talking to you about what she thought of the State of the Union Address, would you take her seriously?
No, but thats because I'm a man.

Youre vastly underestimating how superficial women

This. If I wanted to hear buzzfeed's interpretation of events I wouldn't have their domain blackholed on my network.

I said money. Not "daddy's money" that doesn't count and creates the people you're taking about. You need your OWN. People don't really respect the amount of money you have, they respect and are intimidated by the unique skill set and attitude you attain while gaining vast amounts of money. Apart from sheer luck you need some sort of rare talent and or drive to make it to the 1%

>Intelligence
Only intelligent people will actually understand and respect you
>looks
Nearly all average and some intelligent people will respect you
>a successful career and a fuckton of money you worked for yourself
Nearly everyone will respect or be intimidated by you

There's nothing more emasculating than being the dumbest one in a class and getting worse grades than even the hot thot sitting next to you

Depends on the context. At work or school people will respect the hell out of you if you display intelligence. At some dance club nobody will give a care if you're smart unless you're jacked first.

I never even implied that being attractive meant lifting

Also
>cope

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284

this is why i used 8 and 4, 4 is just below average, easily acceptable intelligence, where as if you're a 4 in looks its unacceptable, i was going to say 10 and 5 but being average looking and a genius is actually not a bad combo other than the obvious side effects of being that smart

Knowledge is power, OP.

>ITT: people who have never watched this movie

Intelligence is everything.

competence, faggot

I am one of those "daddy's rich boys" but I'm also 6'2 and 220 lean. No dude has ever fucked with me in public and likely never will. Just having money and intelligence is never enough bros. Trust me on this. Have the best of both worlds - take care of your body and your brain. People automatically look at me and assume I'm a douche meathead who works out and plays football all day until I open my mouth or talk to them about science/finance/politics/trade. I work hard to get maintain a good GPA in college and then come home and lift/play sports. I make sure to always be polite and considerate. The respect you get when your friends look up to you as an inspiration is different from the fear you command by intimidating people.

>haha stupid people partying instead of studying
>at least I am smart

yeah, when you have nothing else going for you

post body, lean guy

That movie is pure garbage you turbofag

Also anecdotal example combined with this study that supports my results
>(journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0148284)

>be attractive
>smart but do stupid shit sometimes
>people rarely get mad, but if they do, they never stay mad for long
>in a group
>there is another dude that fucks up equally as much as me
>he’s ugly and a brony
>people shit on him and praise me at the same time
>professors at my college all like me even though I have a pretty shitty work ethic
>people who I know are extremely intelligent get overlooked and I get attention and praise because I am attractive and they are not

It’s kinda sad to think about it. Obviously this doesn’t work if you are a window licker, but if you have at least average intelligence you can bullshit your way out of 99.9% of things and people will automatically assume the best of you.

not intelligent enough. When people get so intelligent that they need a wheelchair from the enormous weight of their brain, then people acknowledge you even though you have bad posture

pic related

Wow that was a very well thought out system of measurement user. Great job! Nice dubs btw2

when you get*
that you need*

Murphy is literally peak aesthetic

I'm hella stupid and I'm taken way more seriously now that I work out

And I can't even bench 2pl8 yet

Jeff isnt dumb.

Kek, it’s like the inverse halo effect

He used to be attractive in an endearing, nerdy kind of way though

he should have taken the neckpill.

was*

Both.
You get the upper hand of stuck up people with your intellect.
And you mog brainlets with your body.

Bradley cooper is also good looking you retard

Why is it that his eyes and ears are asymmetrical

He is literally /fit, /sci and /biz in one persone

He's still good-looking though. Is pointing out his flaws the way facelets cope?

I have a better face then he does
But i'm coping for being a brainlet manlet

A cope, nevertheless. Kek.

Nope. My friends and family make fun of our mutual 'friend' who is rich and successful because he is so self absorbed and only talks about money. Before you say we're just envious, we all have enough money, we're just not dirty rich like he is. Also we hate him cause he's cheap and a douche. Bottom line, respect is earned by being a good person.

>obama
Maybe if she is a 13 year old watching her first episode of the daily show lmao

Personally, intelligence. If only for the fact that I'm less likely to get away with making fun of you if you catch on.

neither

A combination of these two answers basically

Looks to get attention initially, and intelligence to keep them drawn in

liking isnt respect.

read about the halo effect

Tbh
looks
confidence

only thing needed, if youre stupid and got confidence and looks people will sitll like u