Tucked in t shirts are the future

>makes you look different and stand out
>look like you're slightly smarter regardless of what you're wearing
>can make out your physique more - even if you have a belly it's more attractive than trying to cover it up with a baggy shirt
>if you get in a fight it's harder for the shirt to obstruct you or go over your head
>gives you the option to show off a smart belt if you're that way inclined

Cant CC with a tucked in shirt on top. Enjoy getting shot by a guy with an untucked shirt.

luckily enough i'm from england where everyone isn't psycho and paranoid.

>from a place where bike tires and brooms are considered """weapons"""
>not psycho and paranoid
pick one

Reminds me of our school text books in the 90s and early 2000s- where you can clearly see they tried to put the kid models in "hip" clothes, but all the pics just look hilariously cheesy and dated.
Unless you have to, dont

>tuck in with no belt

shiggy diggy

I always go tucked. If I ever need to vomit down my shirt I'm confident it won't leak out, it just contines down into my pants. I don't wear a belt with jeans either like OP pic

When have you needed to vomit down your own shirt where it is also preferable that it gets in your pants?

I’ve been doing this since middle school.
It’s because im a girl and unisex ts are unflattering

can't cuck the tucked

agreed. it really does look a lot sharper

Ideally tucked in t-shirts would be all that you said but most people will look at you weird and think you're a nerd.

At this point in life, i find people looking at me weird or thinking I'm a nerd liberating. Being a nerd is cool.

>Being a need is cool.

similar to how you can’t kill the dead

go away Veeky Forumsggot

yeah that guy is obviously a wet wipe. If tucking your shirt in makes you act like a raging faggot you're probably in the closet.

I enjoy tucking, hopefully it doesn't become a meme.

It just did. Sorry kid

I do it if my shirt's too baggy honestly. When everyone is a dyel compared to you nothing you do is ridiculous (and bigger guys are chill)

yep....

If you want something classy then you shouldn't be wearing a t shirt.

but thats the beauty of it. It's subtle. You don't look like you've tried to dress really smart or stand out too much. You can be in shitty jeans and t shirt and just look slightly more classy.

I do tucked every now and then. It's a good look imo. I do it with dress pants, belt and pants just below belly button. The look won't really work if you're a pleb that casually wears jeans.

I recommend buying garters to keep your shirt from puffing out.

are we making fun of people with disabilities now?

What

I'm a grower not a shower so it's difficult for me to pull off

Any advice guys?

use atleast a belt and a t-shirt with a print

>tucking a graphic tee
Are you deliberately this obtuse or were you just born that way?

> fashion that has existed since forever is the future

>luckily enough i'm from england

Yes, lucky that muslims and poos can't gangrape you and you don't even have the right to carry a weapon to defend yourself.

>not open carrying

>sheepdawg