My gym bro is my childhood friend and has been over my house 100s of times...

My gym bro is my childhood friend and has been over my house 100s of times. Hes been having some issues lately that worry me.

I had a get together the other day and noticed all my liquor has been watered down. I think he’s been pouring it into his shaker when im not looking and replacing the volume with water or just drinking it on the spot.

I want to set a trap and was wondering what would be the best thing to pour into the bottle that is subtle also maybe leaves a stain in his mouth thats hard to wash off.

Any of you guys ever experience this or other shady gymbro antics?

The contraceptive pill

buy Jager. put ink in it.
>Never saw the Patriot

soysauce
if he grow boobies you got him

this. don't drink it though.

just take all other liquor away except from unopened bottles. If one is opened you know for sure he did it and you can talk to him knowing. Much less awkward than saying can I look at your tongue bro I spiked my alcohol.

Thats pretty evil, but too pricey

This is what i was thinking but just like a ton of purple food coloring. Maybe ill test it on myself first

Is there edible ink you know of?

Well i know he did it cause unopened bottles are opened now. The point is he cant argue against his tongue being a rainbow of colors

If you already know for sure then I would just talk to him straight up. Unless you've already tried and he flat out denied it.

Theres a ton of options, simply recording it on camera for example. But with the dye i can play it off as it was supposed to be a joke at a party im planning and hes the first to find out. Trying not to make the problem worse you know.

Dude if he's nicking your alcohol then part of it is probably a cry for attention, I wouldn't bother to have some scheme to catch him. Just be honest and talk to him and see what he has to say.

Others have done that and he avoids them. Parking is tough to get for our gym but he has a buddy who lives close and lets him block his driveway.

Confrontation is the next step but i want to be very careful or im gonna have to switch gyms prolly.

This OP. Why the fuck would you trap your childhoodfriend instead of talking with him. It's like you want to fuck him over while catching him doing something bad, he knows it's wrong but obviously he can't help himself.
Idk man you sound like a dick friend OP, yes he's stealing from you but you should forgive him. In my opinion you shouldn't even forgive him because he hasn't done something bad, he's just doing bad.

Op ur friend needs help not a trap

Approaching him with no concrete evidence may upset him. Filming him also shoes i dont trust him, but i do and hes mad chill.

If he drinks some jager that turns his mouth an odd color than i can make an excuse and he eill just feel bad and like it was all an accident. I wont flip out at him ill just say how he shoulda just told me he wanted a drink and id make 2

this i think, dont be a narc OP,are you thinking of jhonny derp in 21st jump street?

Gimme the trap

Op your idea is fuckibg terrible. Dont trap him. And if you REALLY must trap him then just randomly pull out a watered down bottle and take a shot with him and look how he reacts.
If you do the food coloring thing you suck as a human being.

You're talking about evidence. It's like you want proof to make an accusation into a fact. He doesn't need to be accused, he needs help.

this, desu

your buddy's a fucking alcoholic, OP, so maybe just address that. why are you asking dipshits on Veeky Forums for youtuber-tier pranks?

This

you know what would be a really great prank is if you put your jizz in it, that's a great way to prank a bro