Shit exercises

>Barbell bench is the best exercise for chest

>Barbell bench isn't the best exercise for chest

incline + decline bench > flat bench

why even waste your time with flat bench

Considering the chest grows best with heavy weight and that flat bench is the best way to add the most weight, yes it is the best.

I built a decent chest at the gym doing incline and all kinds of chest machines. Then I started lifting at home only having access to flat bench and DB flys and my chest gains kept on improving.

I also noticed the best growth and pump for my chest when I go really fucking heavy and hit a PR.

My upper chest is still growing despite not doing any incline benching. I think the incline bench is meme. The entire chest muscle grows with a flat Press.

go try and bench your flat PR on an incline bench. i dare you.

>your row keeps improving huh
>well try curling the same weight i dare you
if your incline is the same as your flay you're a retard

I Bench 305 and OHP 200. I think I’ll be fine.

Motorpatterns take a week or two to learn on a lift you haven’t done for awhile and then your back at full power.

>>My upper chest is still growing despite not doing any incline benching

Not him but what the fuck would that prove?
Everybody's flat bench is better than their incline.

and?
you're still using your upper pecs when benching the same way you use your bis when rowing
are you retarded?

My upper chest is the biggest it’s ever been and I haven’t even inclined benched in 2 years

so what do you incline bench? nothing? 135lbs? oh ok, dont reply to me next time.

he probably can do more than you on incline you literal retard
again
you use your upper pecs when flat benching

dips and incline bench mustard race

why are you white knighting him?
by the way i flat and incline bench 315lbs. there's no reason your incline should lag behind your flat. you use your upper pecs when flat benching, yet you also probably think that incline will always lag behind flat. you're just a DYEL fudder that doesnt know what hes talking about. get the fuck out of here.

Dumbells>barbells

ohp, flies, and dips for me

You're full of fucking shit. Everybody's incline lags behind their flat.

this

t. brainlet

Scooby pls

keep lying to yourselves. up your incline volume and watch the magic happen.

jesus fucking christ you're so retarded it's painful