Skin Care - Road to 10/10

How can one truely be aesthetic if the skin isn't flawless and glowing crazy?

What's your skincare routine?
What's the best products?
What's the hacks on good skin?

Keep that shit in Veeky Forums

Sauna

I refuse to believe that there is only fat ugly fucks on /fit, i know there is somebody out there that actually cares about the way they look

It health related you sweet tart

Use humane 10% benzol peroxide facial wash and non-comedogenic face lotion and a exfoliant scrub once or twice a week.

>What's the hacks on good skin
being a man.

First you have to find out what type of skin you have, especially in the face area. I have pretty good skin, but it tends to dry up after a shower, so I use a fat face cream and body lotion. If you have problems with acne or oily skin i recommend a less fatty face cream.

Ask an apothecary for advice, and buy creams with no parabens or perfume.

Acnefag here. Awful acne I used to pick at in highschool. Had an oily face and no face wash and lotion ever worked for me. 90% people tote around is all hype anyway. Goji berries and almonds in your face wash wont make you any better.

If you cant go to a derm and get benzaclin and a retinoid, look into salicylic acid and glycolic acid peels, sulfur masks, and SLS free soap. Ceravae is imo the best. If you have hard water, wash your face with only micellar water. Hard water and soap leaves soap scum on the face which clogs pores and causes acne. I can go on but those are the big points.

normal face type but im allergic to cucumber extract (so i have to check ingredients).
Burts bees face cleanser and garnier hydrating face cream after showering/washing my face.

Ive read its best to not wash your face in the shower and to use wash face and lotion up before the shower and avoid getting your face that wet if you have dry skin.

is parabens that harmful?

>routine
shower with Dr. Bronner's soap, cold for the last minute
>products
Dr. Bronner's is the tits
>hacks
wash your sheets, drink water, eat "clean" or whatever

There have been studies where they have found that the body absorbs parabens. I just stay away from them.

Original is more attractive 2bh.

Perfect skin here.

>shower twice a week
>use a natural soap
>dont ingest dairy or greasy foods
>get plenty of sunlight

When i quit drinking for a month my skin looked a lot better. I guess most on here try to drink as little as possible anyway but that def helps

How can you get flawless skin if you're a fullblown ginger with freckles all over your shit?
Asking for a friend of course

What soap u using?
I can't find a quality soap that wont dry my skin out the second is use a towel

Hydration and coconut oil

breh, I've been waiting for this thread. I'm a massive hygiene snob. I use Avalon organics shampoo and conditioner, Burt's Bees cleansing lotion and chapstick, and Shea Moisture African black soap, and body lotion. I suffer from horribly dry skin, and its the middle of winter, so I'm basically dependent on my regimen. That being said, my skin is soft as a baby's bottom now.

Everyone's body is different. Go to a dermatologist and see what they recommend. Got memed by exfoliating scrubs and caused me to break out even more. The Dermatologist recommended a completely different regime

>posting a 90lbs twink as goals on a sudanese fitness board

ginger bois r my fetish

I'm pretty sure there are many degenerates like me out there that think the same, so don't worry anomalous

Stop consuming dairy.

Why do I get pimples on my butt and the sides of my upper legs but nowhere else

how am i supposed to hit my calorie intake without consuming milk?

I had that too, get tested, it can be 1 or 2 different STIs

Also don't sit on any toilets you don't know are 100% clean (e.g. any toilet that is used by someone other than you)

Thanks user, this made me happy

I use tea tree oil based soap. Be sure not to use a lot of any soaps or your skin will surely dry out

pH neutral

endocrine disruptors

did anyone /neckpill/ this boy already?

i use cetaphil face cleanser in the shower and it works pretty well. but i will say micellar water is pretty decent

heard someone sweating will help, true?

Now the real question is
do you have cute freckles across your nose and eyes like pic?

Yeah, but not quite as visible
n-no homo

>>shower twice a week

You must really smell like shit or not lift

Ice. Fucking. Cold. Showers.
No excuses to not take Ice. Fucking. Cold. Showers. It is WELL known that when you don't take Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. it irritates the skin, which is why Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. is the way to go. "but i heard that Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. make you SICK!" yeah, maybe if you're a little bitch who never takes Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. because then your immune system is pathetic, cuddled with and weak, and when you take Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. the immune system shits itself because it's so used to be comfortably sitting at a warm degree, so the Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. weaken it, and then builds it back up, just like a muscle. No, seriously, after I started taking Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. it really helped clear up my skin, that is, new pimples pretty much stopped appearing. Now, Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. won't actually CLEAN your skin, whatever areas that were unclean before will still be unclean, BUT, the Ice. Fucking Cold Showers. will at least greatly reduce the amount of pimples and make your skin much clearer. At the end of the day, there really is no excuse for not doing Ice. Fucking Cold Showers.

what difference between clear and clean?

sweating is great, but you have to shower before it dries for it to work. I personally shower right after the gym so I'm still sweating in the shower, and the cold water feels better on my skin.