Ketosis is the natural cannibal state

think about it, when above all other time, would the human body be in ketosis more than ever?

when all food sources are gone but the fat and muscle of other dead humans

keto is cannibalism mode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
youtu.be/m3q7YFf5nEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>this no carbs meme
How do they shit? I'm serious, I can't shit unless I have carbs.

now that we are taking about it, do bears live in ketosis permanently?

i am thinking do you their mostly fat diet, bear are known to leave behind fish flesh after eating only the eggs

bears are pretty savage

really? you are eating mostly fats and green leaf veggies, all you do is shit

carbs give me constipation, and also inflammation , specially costco pizza above all other junk food

Do I become a wendigo if I get on ketosis from eating people?

id say we owe it to the world to process our huge biomass ourselves

overpopulation has a solution

>wendigo
you will become el chupa cabras

Vegetables...

Bacon, eggs, avocado: Meme keto
Vegetables and fish: Redpill keto

No, veganism is literal cannibalism. When you eat a diet lacking over 50 nutrients, your body will start eating itself. After 3-5 years the results are very obvious. Like these guys:
youtube.com/watch?v=1HwBtRlyxPs
Healthy natural humans only poop once a day, or once every other day. You really think shitting 3 times a day like you vegans do is normal? It means you're not absorbing any nutrients. Also, since I started doing keto I rarely fart and my shits don't stink.

your body depleting fat and muscles isn't cannibalism you mongoloid

Would I become la creatura?

healthy people only poop once a day? what the fuck is wrong with me user

Great fuckin evidence bra. Why don't you show me how your all meat diet is superior

Proving once again that the 90's were an amazing time.

Yeah cause everyone in the 90s was a vegan lol u fucking retard.

People began to eat less meat and animal fats and started to eat more sugar wheat and soy filled products instead.
It's a lack of activity combined with a lack of nutrients and natural food sources.

An active stress free person with a healthy nutrient rich omnivorous diet will always be healtheir then a vegan and carnivore with the same kind of lifestyle.

>lets ignore all the other calorie dense shit the average amerifat eats and assumes it's just meat's fault

Alright fags, keto vs carnivore, which is superior and why?

youtu.be/m3q7YFf5nEA

>Healthy natural humans only poop once a day, or once every other day. You really think shitting 3 times a day like you vegans do is normal? It means you're not absorbing any nutrients
please stop making stuff up

keto is africa mode

>lacking over 50 nutrients
Hitler seemed fine though.

I mean eating black people would be a valid solution to overpopulation, but the risk of getting HIV is too high.

>most nigger rigged states are also the most obese

not true, you eat food on keto

Youre saying it like its a bad thing? Nothing more badass than eating the flesh of other beings

You get prions, enjoy

Only if you eat brains or nervous tissue. Every other part of a human/animal is A-OK.

>People began to eat less meat and animal fats and started to eat more sugar wheat and soy filled products instead.

This is a myth. While health professionals asked people to reduce their meat and saturated fat intake around the 90s, the general population's meat and saturated fat intake kept increasing.

hfcs

Answer is veggies

You can eat tons of green vegetables until you hit your 25 grams of net carbs

>do bears live in ketosis permanently?
Depends on the bear species. Most carnivores are in constant ketosis, but most bears are omnivores.

Great thread OP. I mean it.

>as veganism rises, obesity rises

rly makes u think

vegans are guarded against obesity. It's everyone else that's getting fat.

Enjoy your steak, fatty.