Have Celiac Disease

>Have Celiac Disease
>Weight 110lbs
>6ft
>Told Veeky Forums it was impossible for me to gain weight
>"n-n-n-no you just need to eat more"
>Explain that this is bullshit
>"n-n-no science sa-"
>Decide to consume 4.5k calories a day for 2 whole months, which is literally 4 times as many calories as I can usually get in me per day
>Don't gain anything
>Intsead I just find myself shitting after every single thing I eat
>Stopped consuming so much and went back to eating barely anything again
You faggots got blown the fuck out t b h. Admittedly, the cost of me blowing you the fuck out of existence is my inability to gain any weight and forever be dangerously underweight but that wasn't exactly going to change anyway.
And no, I'll never be able to consume more than 4.5k calories, that was literally my limit and I doubt I could ever pull that off ever again.

So once again I'll say it.
I. Literally. Cannot. Gain. Weight.
Period.
Your shitty little science and logic does not work on me, regardless of what you think. I am an anamoly.

try not eating any plants

just animal products

Did you try bulking on gluten free foods OP?

Did you eat shitloads of fiber?

>not regularly injecting glucose directly into blood stream for gains
it's like you're not even trying

Obviously, if I eat gluten I'll fucking die.
I already went through 7 years of my life permanently damaging my bowels by eating gluten before the fucking doctors diagnosed that shit. I thought I was dying of cancer.

I was using a galon of milk + complan + double cream to help me make that 4.5k target since I have swallowing difficulties too. Like half of the 4.5k was via liquids. There was no way around it.

My diet was very boring and I honestly got sick of eating it very quick, but I wanted to make sure I was getting my numbers for the 4.5k right, so I was just eating fish/chicken + rice constantly and some penut butter since apparently that has a lot of carbs too.

I don't think my body could absord that much when I ate, I just kept needing to go the toilet after eating/drinking.

>be doomed to have a shitty life
>give up on trying to change your fate
>"ha! I win. In your face, internet strangers!"

As someone with no dietary concerns I really feel blown the fuck out right now.

There is no shitty life. Everything is going great on my end.
I would have just liked to gain a simple 2 stone, that's all. The only reason I even remembered this shit and brought it up is because some fag came to /v/ and made a Veeky Forums thread.
>give up on trying to change your fate
There's nothing that can be done. I put in the work and got no benefits. I was assured I'd see results after as little as 1 month if I consumed so many calories. "Science doesn't lie". Didn't happen.

>110
>6"

congratulations on not killing yourself man

> shitting after every single thing I eat

If food is still flying through you, then your gut is not healed enough to let you absorb the calories. You know that celiac's was once referred to as 'failure to thrive', cause you can't absorb anything.

Look at using SCD Diet to heal your gut first.

look at keto to not have to add carbs back in,and how they add calories

the large majority of people also don't have a disease that doesn't allow them to absorb nutrients from food you fucking idiot.

Congratulations, you now know that not everything is axiomatic and there are exceptions to science like your genetically inferior G.I. tract

m8 I've been gluten free for about 4-5 years now. If my gut hasn't healed now then it never will.

I mentioned I had celiac disease and people said it wouldn't matter, that I'd still gain weight if I took in an absurd amount of calories.

>SCD Diet
Oh but thanks for this btw, It sounds interesting and I'll give it a try. Couldn't hurt.

you're a GDE. kys, dumb faggot.

Lots of celiacs in family, so I have seen it in action.

Wife used SCD to get hers under control, at least understand it.

its more than just Gluten that sets her off, also reacting to corn, and of course oats are bad for her as well.

maybe something else other than gluten still kicks you, might be worth to find out

Congratulations, you now know that people have the capacity to have opinions on subjects they know nothing about

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

subtle kek

Honestly go to a doctor and ask if there's a way to suppress shitting

Mate, sorry, but either you're doing something wrong or you don't have just coeliac disease.

I'd suggest checking for IBS or Chrons disease, since it seems like your guts still have some weird shit going on

>tfw Celiac
>tfw 6'1 190

Honestly it sounds like you have bigger problems. Recently diagnosed? I don't think your stomach has properly healed. Continue to eat gluten free, preferably ZERO processed foods, no eating out..you need to give your body time to heal and reverse the damage that you've done. I'm honestly surprised you lasted 7 years. I couldn't take it for 2 weeks before I started going to the doctors. Although it was 3 months before I could get an endoscopy.

Oats are generally processed by companies that process a variety of grains. Cross contamination is rampant, if it doesn't explicitly say gluten free, it isn't. Corn is a new one, haven't heard of that.

Just eat more that doesn't make your celiac disease illness flare up you god damned mongoloid.

You can gain weight, you just have to absorb the fucking nutrients first and not shit them out unprocessed.

If you literally mainlined saline/glucose at 4000 kcal a day or some other parenteral intake, you'd gain weight.

Try taking in 10k calories for a month then come back to us.

Hey buddy. I have celiac too and I also have swallowing difficulties. Half of my meals I have to vomit some weeks. No idea what causes it. Autoimmune systems do whatever the fuck they want I guess. I'm also lactose intolerant so no whey.

Anyway, you're not alone -- have hope.