Tips for poorfags?

Tips for poorfags?

Save money

Do the basics: push ups, dips and pull ups

Add some abs work and legs

bom

US Army FM 7-22 has a pretty detailed calisthenics and running plan in it, based on what they use for basic training of recruits, and the only equipment needed is a place to do pullups for the climbing drills. You can run outside and do the calisthenics in your house or in the park etc. You can find the manual pretty easy in PDF if you search for it.

Best dieting strategy for a fat poorfag is to eat less food or go fasting.
Buying veg(fresh canned or frozen), meat(fresh or from a local butcher, farmer, hunter), fruit(fresh and frozen with nothing else in them only), nuts, and herbs and spices is it when it comes to food.

Cook your own food as a form of entertainment, hobby, meditation, and form of self discipline, and way to burn extra calories..

Splurge on a water filter and a metal container and large glass pitcher.

Basic daily fitness is vital to keeping you from becoming destitute and completely fucked. Because in the end all you have is your body.

Don't worry about gaining tons of mass or anything.
Basic calisthenics, and movnat, ghetto workouts, building your own sandbag, shade tree lifting with second hand or hand made weights and even stones and logs or old car parts can work.

If you only want to get fit and healthy then watching what you eat, eating better, eating less, and dedicating at least 20 minutes every day to self maintenance exercises is all you need.

Lost my job and my savings have already been eaten by rent

Waiting on my tax return to live and its only triple digit check
I got 2.78 USD at the moment

get rich

make more money

seasonal vegetables and rough fish
onions
outdoor calisthenics

i'm a poorfag also and the biggest problem is heavy leg workout, bodyweight squats and sprints only take you so far, single leg variations take a lot of skill and it's hard to combine progress in them with gains

If you have access to the net then you can make some extra money online.
If you have some skill, a good connection, and a decent computer. You can probably make just enough to live off of IF you are beyond frugal go dumpster diving and take advantage of every deal.

Go to the nearest pizza delivery joint. Tell them you want to deliver pizza. I guarantee you that they are hiring drivers. They are ALWAYS hiring drivers. It's a fast, rough life, delivery the 'Za. Not everyone can handle it.

But the tips make for "pay the rent" money and any wage beats unemployment. Unless you can get loads of welfare, anyway.

can I get this in higher res

I dont have a car

Literal poorfag with welfare internet

Ross enamait doesn't do any squats or deads and only does single leg variation lifting and lifting heavy stones while running on a trail
The first time he ever attempted a deadlift he hit 500lbs
You don't have to lift like the powerlifters and strong men around here to build strength user.
That's just stuff for the rubes and men who like the lifestyle.

Build your own sandbag and find heavy stuff to squat.
Hell 2 buckets filled with sand and water is great.

If you wanted one piece of equipment, get a foam roller. Work on that flexibility.

backpack + stones = practically free

get a job

I don't know who that is but after googling I'm guessing he's a natural athlete with great work capacity and enthusiasm.

Don't get me wrong that's a great method if you're up to it but your regular fitizen will find barbell squats a faster way to develop.

STOP BEING POOR

The average person doesn't care for going to the gym and them knowing that fitness and strength aren't found only in a gym will help everyone in the end.

bump

I did this for a while before I started lifting. It was fun to do in the summer, but got boring after a while.

>I don't know who that is
>there are people who bother to post in bodyweight threads without knowing who Ross Enamait is
I miss the days of /rs/, when this shit was banworthy.

Does anyone have a high res version of OP pic?

bump

Buy 20kg dumbell. I love mine, and its amazing how much stuff can be done with one.

teach me senpai

Fuck, I ment kettlebell - not a native speaker, sorry.
I didn't know shit about kettlebell workout a few months ago. I only bought one big fucker because there was a sale in the supermarket. Just watch some YT vids & pick what works for you. It's fun and exausting at the same time.
Just try to get one with narrower grip, it's more comfortable.

1.- Get and restore old shit
2.- Build your own shit
3.- enjoy your 30$ home gym

All you need for arms and upper body.
Pic related.
For lower body, squats and dl.