What's going on here Veeky Forums?

What's going on here Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=AbTmIdNJpmo

Other urls found in this thread:

homepost.kpbs.org/news/2013/apr/03/road-rage-incident-camp-pendleton-grabs-national-h/
youtube.com/watch?v=9SMDifUxKPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

numale vs DYEL

Jarheaded Zogbot that forgot to take his meds.

losing control of emotions.

like a broad

The marine waa in the wrong, but was there a better way for the driver to play this scenario off? He really did come out looking like a pussy.

i..is that the swole nerd in the driving seat

Should have taken his shirt off, wrapped it around his fist and hit the corner of the window

Gymtimidation

Road Rage

>/fraud/ goes outside

That guy outside yelling is the epitomizes /fit to a tee.
Too bad the driver didn't shoot him dead

driver was alpha as fuck

That REEEE'ing cunt was barely taller than an average car.

I'd get out and just stare down at him.

homepost.kpbs.org/news/2013/apr/03/road-rage-incident-camp-pendleton-grabs-national-h/
very disturbing

The autism screech at 1:45 is fucking hilarious

The beginning when the numale just stares forward and the guy is raging outside is an unexpected modern art.

If you think that is alpha as fuck, then you should check yourself

Kek´d

You know you are retarded right? The driver did the right thing you faggot.The Marine was obviously mentally disturbed. If you think he was being "ALPHA" you are as mentally disturbed as he is.
Kys now faggot.

is the marine in the wrong tho? We don't see the accident. As far as we know the soyboy in the driver seat could be the dumbest fucking driver and the marine has every reason to be angry. ALso we don't know what happened before.
We should not be quick to judge if we don't know the whole picture

Nothing in my post even implied that, crazy.

Idk what to make of this, no one here looks alpha. Just don't do road rage, it'll make you look like a retard win or lose.

>IM A FUCKING CORPORAL OF MARINES, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR BITCH

What he should have done is smash his mirrors.

>cowering inside your car
>alpha

ooga booga me so angree

>tmw the Marines calling soiboi passenger a cunt
>soypilot keeps staring forward

"t-the marine was disturbed. y-you shouldn't stand up for yourself right guys"

/r9fit/ unironically believes that backing out of a fight and avoiding eye contact is alpha. Too many bullied kids here now.

makes me wonder if the mad dude instantly jumped out when he got rear ended
like why is the other dude still in the car and not outside giving insurance information
also if the mad dude has insurance then there's absolutely no point in getting so buttflustered

he rees at 1:51

it's not alpha, but it is smart
def not saying you should be a soyboy, though, standing up for yourself feels amazing

that guy was alpha af

the driver is a pussy ass nigga twink

Its more alpha to them to sit and do nothing then to lose

Sure, but I'd rather keep my pride.

I would shove the barrel of my 45 down his thought

Good thing most of Veeky Forums doesn't have gfs. If someone gets in your face like that and you pussy our in front of your girl you're getting cucked 100%.

doing the smart thing isn't the same thing as doing the alpha thing
he got out of a fight he knew he would lose, but there was nothing alpha about it

The only alpha thing that he could have done is if he waited 1-2 minutes in the car, slowing get out of it, look him in eyes and shoot him in the knees. Then he would slowly move up to him and with a serious tone tell him following:

>"You neither have the appropriate security nor the Q-clearance to talk to me.The Agency knows who you are Mr XYZ, if I see you one more time here again we will make sure that you and your family will be put in body bags, with the blessings of the United States government."

After that, he should put a cocaine/weed bag in the marines car and some on his nose/mouth.

Anything short of running his mother over doesnt warrant a sperg out

Fuck you, dude. I got hit 3 different times last year (all three times while I was stoped/parked). The money I spent of fixing my piece of shit car is ridiculous. The marine should have beat the soyboy's ass.

Welfare queens fighting.

if you get hit while in the car, there's no way he can escape and dodge insurance costs
even if he escapes, how often does insurance companies deny payment?
if you dont have insurance, why are you retarded?

Biggest pussy I've ever seen in my life, if anyone lets someone talk to them like that for that long and doesn't beat the shit out of them they're a bitch

Insurance is mandatory over here, so everyone has it. Still, it only covered 1/3 of the actual damage. I was in the car only the last time (had just gotten it back from the shop too), and the only reason I didn't beat the other driver's face in was because it was some bitch, who started crying as soon as I got out of the car. Fucking women.

Anyone with even a bit of testosterone could never tolerate someone talking to them like that. Holy shit I was getting mad at how much of a coward that guy was

if that guy chimping out had a different melanin level 90% of you would be screaming dindu or "typical black" or some shit

>"men" born past 1990

Fucking ridiculous

The whole time I was waiting for the guy to step back too far to give the driver his "well,what is it" pose and getting run over

And the other guy would still be called a soyboy and a bitch.

>guy outside the car possibly has "intermittent explosive disorder" and PTSD
>girl recording is a former marine paralyzed from the waist down

F

The driver did good. The other guy raiging like a complete lunatic is hilarious.

A L P H A A S F U C K
Didn't lose his cool, didn't apologize. This is how you deal with monkeys, niggers and frauds

>Still, it only covered 1/3 of the actual damage
woah, really?
i backed into a parked car once and didnt pay anything at all

Sometimes I wonder why people think the Marine is a huge asshole. I mean we have no idea wtf the other dude did.

I have a temper like this and I hope to Christ I'm never caught on film sperging out because I fucking explode

>mfw everyone in my unit knew this guy

We were not surprised at all, he was always a fucking asshole

oh, he got rear ended w/ his wife in the car

ya that doesn't really warrant threatening to beat someone's ass unless there was some serious negligence going on

>I mean we have no idea wtf the other dude did.

it was literally a fender bender. the dude lost his shit over a fucking fender bender.

Marine faggot, YES SIR! NO SIR! HOW HIGH SHOULD I JUMP SIR?

Mentally ill faggots, they shouldn't be allowed to own guns if these nutcases have ptsd.

lel

ohhh my sides when he starts scream crying like a retard!

>Sure, but I'd rather keep my pride.
>hurr me so alpha, me beat you long time
Are this kind of stupidity displayed here and in the video typical burger or what?

Option A: get out of the car like a fucking retard and pick an unwinnable fight

Option B: keep your cool and wait for police to handle this manchild

option A sure sounds alpha as fuck guys, being a complete monkey is what being alpha is about, r-right?

you clearly never got hit by someone really stupid, last week i got hit on the side of my new convertible audi tt because a girl was doing her make up while leaving a parking lot, i didn't screamed at her like this retarded, but i did make her husband pay for the repairs, about 6000 to get a new door

I don't entirely disagree with you but I also think it's silly to suggest that the guy in the truck didn't look like a complete pussy. I mean, the fact is that if the guy in the truck was not a soyboy that Marine wouldn't have felt like he had the world's longest greenlight to sperg out like he did. Do you think the Marine would be acting like that if it was Dmitry Klokov sitting in the driver's seat? FUCK no.

And I'm not defending the Marine either; what he did was retarded and he looks retarded and he should feel retarded. But it is undeniable that sitting there in the truck like that, afraid to even move -- in front of your woman, no less -- looks really chicken shit to me.

Personally that Marine looks DYEL and I doubt he'd have done that to me but regardless of how he was behaving I'm getting out of my truck to try and calm down the situation or, if need be, defend myself.

Pretty sure that numale was wheelchair bound, says so in the description.

Also why do army guys tend to be such queens? Also why do they always feel the need to mention they're in the army or the marines. It's kinda pathetic if you always feel like to mention you were in the army once.

because they're low-IQ, low-ambition simpletons. they had nothing going on at the end of high school, so they took the gibsmedat route of the military. and so after they're done, that's the only "significant" thing they've done in their lives, so if the experience didn't mature/help them grow in any way, of course the more insecure of the bunch are going to latch onto that identity.

>giving a fuck about what others say to you
you're a bitch

If he was a fully hardcore /fraud/ he would have been able to break the window

A true alpha would be staring at him dead in the eyes, but this guy was just a coward

>LUL HOW CAN HE NOT STAND UP FOR HIMSELF WHAT A LOSER HAHA I WOULD TOTALLY FIGHT FOR MY PRIDE!!

It's like everyone on this board is underaged and black

Spoken like a true bitch made nigga lmao

The VIRGIN road rage marine vs the CHAD stone faced driver

Low test in this thread.

Your ancestors would have fought back. That’s why your great great grandfather looks more alpha then you’ll ever be.

The numale is the embarrassment. When threatened by another male he cowered and passive aggressively attacked him.

Both were faggots. But at least the marine still has some balls

Some situations in life don't let you take a right course of action
If someone gets in your face, if you don't fight back and walk away instead, you might be safe but you'll look like a pussy. If you fight back you might get your as kicked and look like a loser, get seriously injured, maybe even die. Even if you win, you can still get hurt and depending on the damage done, face legal repercussions. Sometimes there's no right choice and you get fucked either way

>haha the guy in the car is a pussy

What do you all mean by this? Since when is meeting a chimp out by chimping out even harder alpha? Are you all black middle schoolers?

>PTSD marine vs just a skinny lad picking up his crippled sister

he kept his cool and focus, which enraged the monkey even more. so it was smart & alpha.

even if he was big whats to say that nut doesn't have a gun or knife on him anyways.

>muh ancestors

low IQ post

Yeah, there's no way I'd let someone talk to me like that. You want to scream at me like that? Okay, fine. Time to take your medicine, pal.

That’s why you carry at all times. Jesus fucking Christ you guys are pathetic lol

this. the military is nothing more than low IQ glorified welfare babies

>not being proud of your ancestors

Have fun when your daughter marries Mohammad

not everyone gets to be a zimmerman.

Yeah, just shoot him, that sounds like a good solution.
I wonder: was your post serious or are you just shit posting?

I’m dead fucking serious. I carry at all times and I convinced my brother in law to do the same. You never know when some monkey will chimp out and endangers the rest of the tribe.

Vigilante justice reigns supreme

I've shot more than one person in self defence. I won't apologise for it because you don't like it.

A mercenary of Israel in a fit of rage it would appear. Behavior very typical of American people; race-mixed foreskinless degenerates.

Pretty sure you would have gone to jail if you shot him in that situation.
But yeah, keep LARPing

Fucking kek

This board is so autistic

ameripussy with imaginary lat syndrome vs dyel

How can you be so fucking dumb you can't think of anything to fuck up the guy's car and just rage and shout at him through the window instead ?

>AUDI TT

>the person in the car
>"Real Human Being"

Classic Marines
youtube.com/watch?v=9SMDifUxKPI

>my new convertible audi tt
Jesus fucking christ

>audi TT

do you keep your tampons in the trunk or the glove box?

Even the driver has a gf and I don't