Literally the most asethetic squatter

Literally the most asethetic squatter.

Been squatting like Harry Potter here for the past 6 months.
1RM has dropped considerably due to increased ROM.
Right knee is starting to hurt.
Want to keep lifting like this because... asethetics, but fuck me if I feel like a bitch struggling to get 2pl8 for 5

Other urls found in this thread:

allthingsgym.com/clarence-kennedy-interview-2015/
thebarbellphysio.com/hip-sockets-squat-depth-individual-differences-impact-squat-performance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised we don't call him Harry Squatter at this point

As long as you are squatting right, you should be proud and keep up the good work

You have poor mobility faggot

>Hurting yourself trying to squat because of "aesthetics"

You are one stupid cunt

>squatting in a way you are structurally unsuited to because it looks good

fucking lol

very few people have the proportions and hip socket geometry to emulate clarence's squat (or for that matter most high level weightlifter squats), it has absolutely nothing to do with mobility and cannot be fixed

if you have deep hip sockets, you will fuck yourself up trying to squat this way

>Right knee is starting to hurt.
You're doing something wrong.

Clarence has fucked knees and his back I think he mentions in his videos. Don't think lifting like this is without consequence. I agree with his volume but his ROM is just that, his. Not many people can squat like that. The last time I could I was about 2 years old.

badassssssssssssssssss
drunkposting is fun

don't fall for the ass to grass meme. Squatting parallel or slightly below is optimal IMO

It's mobility fungus face

>all these cunts with a million different opinion on form and techniques
Go fuck yourself or you fucking cunt. Just shut your god damn mouth with your brosience bullshit. Misinformation queens. Fuck

ARE YOU ME?

Wasn't the issue. The issue is that he was training balls to the wall every fucking day with no breaks. He wouldn't have any of those knee issues had he not been a stupid teenager and taken a break lawl.

There's an interview of him mentioning this.

allthingsgym.com/clarence-kennedy-interview-2015/

In general, you need to take breaks when your body is feeling like shit.

I would agree for your average gym bro with average mobility. If you are interested in OLY lifting. Deep squats 4 lyfe.

For some reason it is annoying how he just stands in place after the rep while the bar whips.

You can get deep AESTHETIC squats, but it probably won't look like his. It really depends on how you are built.

As a side note, my squats look like his because of body type. He has better ankle mobility tho ofc.

>Proportional limbs
>Similar Hip Sockets
>even have the same hip hinge

That all being said, just go for parallel. Unless you have a good reason to deep squat (Oly lifting mainly). Don't. It takes a shit ton of mobility work to get there and is just tedious as fuck.

It makes me upset that Clarence chose to be a megaroided e-celeb instead of continuing to compete.

i can squat that deep pretty easily but i only move 2 plate

>a bitch struggling to get 2pl8 for 5

exactly. even if you only went to parallel, your squat would STILL be total dog shit.

don't rush kid.

taking your time....making every movement like a prayer. no wasted energy, no wasted motion. puro.

lot of wisdom in that

>looking up that high

clarence himself squats that way because his knees are fucked and he had surgery on them dumbasss...

Fuck my knees cringed watching him bounce out of the bottom of that.

You probably have a 1rm 4pl8 dead. Shutup pussy, dont criticize others or youll get put in your place by alpha men

You goddamn moron. People have different hip joints which determine how deep they can go withour their pelvis tucking in. No amount of fucking mobility exercises or stretching is gonna help with that, dumbass.
thebarbellphysio.com/hip-sockets-squat-depth-individual-differences-impact-squat-performance/

>2p8 squat
m8, I warm up with two plates and I lift only like for a year.

Ya but you bench 185 lmao. Faggot. Just bevause your squat is ok doesnt mean your lifts are good at all. I know plenty of dyels whos body is built for squats and their other lifts are garbage, aka you

The bouncing isn’t bad for your knees as long as it’s controlled (like it was) retard. Read a book

you're a dumb faggot

see

>tfw long legs and short torso

I used to love squatting, but as soon as i reached 110kg, my lower back and knees start hurting, and now they hurt just doing 85kg+

I even asked the strongest guy at my gym if my form is ok, and he says it looks tight, so i dunno what do.
Can i still make gains giving up the barbell-squat for goblin- or split- squats?

you won't get stronger at barbell back squats without doing barbell back squats, but you can get bigger stronger legs doing plenty of other things that aren't barbell back squats

not sure how people fail to grasp this

we do, there are shirts

neck yourselves