twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>lived to be that old
i'd be glad i spent the time in the gym too

begone, slide /fat/ poster

>I sure am glad I spent all that time on the internet

>I sure am glad my testicles shrunk

>shrinking your testicles

>an hour a day spent productively is a lot
>watching shitty series/playing videogames for 4 hours a day is not a lot of time

>Implying there was any part of life that I found pleasurable besides the brief moments of euphoria after calling someone a faggot on Veeky Forums

You don't understand the dimension I spawned from.

>going bald

As opposed to what faggot? Tell me that playing your precious vidya and jerking it to hentai is what you’ll be thinking about on your death bed when you’re in your 60s because of your pathetic sedentary lifestyle. I am so tired of you numales coming to the HEALTH AND FITNESS board to push that working out is a waste of time. Go away. Go pick up a weight you spineless cuck. We both know you won’t, you probably wont even read all of this because that would take too much of your attention that you’ve fried with your instant gratification lifestyle. Get help.

I'm dead as fuck before that age, dude

as opposed to what? being a fat fuck crying about my thyroid or shitposting politics on /pol/ like a neckbearded faggot?

>roiding for this

>having hair anywhere except your face

>not being gay

>not fucking anything with a pulse

>implying you and OP aren't just shitposting

I’m not, I was a nerdy faggot in high school so when I started lifting in college I heard this stuff all the time. This stuff triggers me dude

You are going to die. Why don't you just kill yourself right now? It's going to save you a lot of suffering.

Oof thats me

>i sure am glad i died young after a lifetime of being a skinnyfat soyboy

I don't regret all that time at the gym, I've never looked better. My only regret is that my waifu isn't real.

As opposed to
>I sure am glad I spent all that time masturbating between World of Warcraft sessions
Yes, I am glad I spent all that time in the gym.

>tfw go to gym
>tfw also busting nuts to pony
>tfw also watching funny movies
I enjoy life

>I sure am glad I got cucked

>being in the gym represents taking control of my life, my choices and the reality that i want for myself
i sure am glad i spent all that time in the gym

If he spent his life in the gym he wouldn't be dying of old people problems.
Ever notice how the average elderly person has a lot of trouble walking, they need a cane or one of those trolleys they push around? Or they walk with a crooked as fuck back because they can't even stand up straight anymore?
Those are the people who don't train. That's what happens to them when they get old.

WE are gonna be like Zane when we're old.

Double dubs of truth. This is the life.

No dipshit some of those people have bad hearts and kidneys etc cancer all the goodies you can hope for if you live past 70

But still, workout and be healthy, its so much better for you. I'd also try and find a unicorn to love and marry and have a happy family, the ultimate win for life at that age.

If you live a healthy lifestyle, you are not likely to get any organ problems or cancer, and will instead die of old age. Ever heard of it? Some people just die from getting too old, not every old people dies of illness.

And I was talking about all the countless old people with walking trouble and crooked backs, that is because they were lazy people who didn't exercise, so their muscles and joints are weak as fuck when they get to old age, and only keep getting weaker.
If you spend a lifetime of strengthening yourself, the deterioration at old age won't be enough to turn you into one of those with walking problems.

Lol, I would totally think that. Pumping iron is like sipping fine wine or listening to Bach. It is one of life's great pleasures.

This is just patently false, youre less likely to develop cancer if you live healthy, but after 70 you are very likely to develop heart failure, kidney failure, cancer, all of which impact on your ability to move without being related to your health throughout your life.

Yeah, fuck me for improving my quality of life and time on earth

yeah right, the old man on OP's pick never lifted in his life.

also >implying that people who go to the gym wasted their lives.

All gym rats are doing is taking the time a normie would waste sitting in front of a TV and using it on the gym instead. Every ripped guy I know lives a rich social life and has girls chasing after him. I have seen it with my own eyes.

wtf I legit feel like listening to bach when I train now

Ive never listened to classical in the gym, what happens? Do you turn into a god?

What do you think "dying of old age" is, if not organ failure?

Complete nonsense. It's all about your lifestyle and a bit of luck. With a healthy lifestyle you can avoid any such maladies.

>Although cancer can occur at any age, it is much more common in older people. In fact, half of all cancer cases in the UK each year are diagnosed in people aged 70 or over.

Turning 71
I shiggity

>I'm sure glad I didn't have sex until 23(and counting)

That doesn't change the fact that you'll avoid it by living healthy, eating a healthy diet.

I dunno, I listen to classical at home but I still work out to rock/metal. Seems to me that if you're really listening to classical it might have too many mood swings for the gym. With Master of Puppets I know what I'm getting.

Avoid =/= Reduce.

You can reduce your chances, you can't avoid the high likelyhood that you will be old and it will be shit.

You're wrong. The likelihood is pretty small if you live healthily. Cancer basically wasn't even a thing thousands of years ago because people followed a much better diet.

>I'm so grad I spent at least 1 hour a day to improve myself

>I sure am glad I had hobby x
You can literally say that about anything

Brahms>Bach

Agreed actually. Lately I've been listening to Variations in a Theme by Haydn (solo piano, Emanuel Ax) and some cello sonatas (Jacqueline du Pre).

And of course the violin concerto is insane.

This. I really need to work on curbing my Veeky Forums addiction.

Brother, I know that feel. I am on this board way too fucking much.

>There is SOMETHING more worthless than what I obsess over, so that makes it fine.

Thats news to me, what should I google to find that

I don't even really get entertainment out of it anymore. It's just force of habit. Every day is just the same old tired shitposting and bait threads.

It's like interactive TV. Imagine the boomers but they can talk to other boomers, that's what we are.

I'm working on it, but try to replace it with hobbies.
I've taken up reading, playing an instrument and learning a language to stop it.
the crazy thing is that I spend so much time on Veeky Forums that I can unironically read lots of classical literature, practice the piano for 1 hour a day and make great French gains just by not spending 5+ hours a day on this site.

dying of old age is dying from organ failure my man

I'm trying similar things. I want to start joining some clubs that get me out and away from my phone/computer. Maybe I'll actually meet a girl.

>implying the gym isn't the best part of my day

what kind of meme is this
do people not enjoy liftin?

Ever since I started getting more into outdoor stuff, I find the gym less and less fulfilling. Rock climbing is god tier.

>I sure am glad I only had sex with one woman before getting married

dumb poster, has to do a lot with genetics

kys

I think Bach would be suited for lifting for that reason, since his pieces (or movements of pieces for larger works) have a relatively consistent character and drive.

Example of good lifting music
youtu.be/jpE_NedMeCI
WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE GLORY OF GOD THE FATHER!!! AMEN!

Orgelmusik
youtu.be/MUBYjdMfE24

Heavy music
youtu.be/idhHq1mn1XA

youtube.com/watch?v=G1gm5FyHpw0

Now this is rep music
Good vibes, builds up, stops, builds up

>you will never be the unsung hero of bodybuilding