Building the perfect female body

My GF agreed to let me design her workout routine.
Please post all the ass building routines you have.
Also will the routine for traps (gets posted on here a lot) work for females as well? What about the nutrition? Should I feed soy to my gf?

literaly ss an gomad.
Then when she is finished that in 9 months put her on tm with glute accesories, fuck you could have hip thrusts as one of the main lifts if you wanted to.

Lets be real your girl isn’t going to follow a diet plan you make for her
Have her try to eat cleaner if she doesn’t already
Big gorilla ass from deeep squats, hip thrusts, stiff leg deadlifts, leg press with your feet really high up, and that leg abduct adduct machine
Girls are pretty much same as dudes but can handle a higher workload

Are you guys really not working out together? I’ve seen couples do this but I never know why

>Lets be real your girl isn’t going to follow a diet plan you make for her
She followed the last one I made for her. She lost some weight and is pretty skinny now. So now I want to add excercise and adjust her nutrition.

thanks for the advice

Learn some cooking and prepare every meal for her to make sure she eats properly.

Oh that’s pretty fucking cool then mirin
Do you guys not workout together? If not why? I’m not knockin I just never have been able to ask someone in person because it’s weird lol

We work at different times, so the overlap we have we mostly use for sex and interesting stuff.

Her ass is more impressive than I expected.

I doubt she would have gone naked if her ass was a sloppy pancake

This is utter trash

Here's a workout I wrote for one of my friends(girl) designed to achieve the perfect female physique. Do cooling down with stretches and ab workouts like crunches, ab wheel, plank etc.

Work out 3-4 times per week, AxBxCxA etc.

A (quads, glutes, delts)
4x5 Highbar squat, full depth (ATG) / 3x8 Barbell lunges
4x5 Barbell glute bridges
3x8 Overhead press
3x8 Lateral raises

B (Back, Chest, Arms)
5x1x5 increasing weight, stiff leg deadlifts/regular deadlifts
3x8 Bent over rows/seated cable rows
3x8 Cable chest flies
3x8 Cable tricep extension

C (Hamstrings, glutes, core, rear delt)
3x5 Bulgarian split squat (using machine) / 3x8 Barbell lunges
4x5 Good mornings / 3x8 Weighed hyperextensions
3xF hanging leg raises
3x8 bent over reverse flies
2xF plank (keeping time)

Thank you, this seems pretty good

>This is utter trash
What about the nutrition to increase estrogen?
Should I give her soy based protein shakes?

Women don't need to increase estrogen it doesn't somehow make them more 'female' it gives them increased menstrual bleeding and weight gain (not necessarily in the right places).

just have her eat good quality food.
No fast food or buget food, they are usually filled with trash fillers.

Wahts the best protein source for females?

foods with high protein content.
Why should it change for women?

Can't reach a consensus on ultimate male routine
Solid routine with infographic for how to lift like a tranny

>wtf

Traps are fucking stupid, you could tell them eating phallic food helps develop a more feminine figure and they would do it.

that nutrition plan :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Muscle girls are so gross. You guys are so gay trying to thrust this shit onto unwitting women. Lifting heavy shit is not for the females.

people on here think eating soy as a man will make your cock fall off and a pussy will grow in its place

>female body
>perfect
umm sweaty, women's bodies are inherently repulsive satanic abominations ok? literally a factory for manufacturing flesh prisons

Put her on fenugreek and maca, do SS and a small caloric surplus, add in some heavy weighted hip thrusters and Bulgarian split squats, boom, hot gf.

BRRAAAAAP

>Should I feed soy to my gf?
kek

>Should I feed soy to my gf?
Stopped reading there

>My GF agreed to let me
Stopped reading right there. This fucking sentence pisses me the fuck off so bad, I automatically assume you're the bitch in the relationship and you begged and whined before your gf "agreed" to something.

Little fucking bitch.

Yeah, I'm mad as hell

>I automatically assume you're the bitch in the relationship and you begged and whined before your gf "agreed" to something.
that's because you're a bootyblasted virgin

you mixed up the boards >/r9k/

You are autistic af

>woman
>repping 185 lbs for squats

over the past year all those /r9k/ shitheads seem to have migrated to Veeky Forums and they brought their cringy insecurities.