/fraud/ - Cheating Frauds General

/fraud/ - im natty and im bigger than you edition

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Don't ask questions.

Don't take ai, it makes you gay.

Take 12 dbols in the morning and before bed.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously:

>Have all the time in the world to eat and workout now
>Could easily do 2 a days
>All the gear for blasting on hand
>All the money for food
>18% bodyfat
GOD HAS SUCH AN IRONIC SENSE OF HUMOUR

god made you fat overnight you fucking mong?

God made me think it was a good idea to bulk over winter when I was busy as fuck and only had ~90minutes to workout each day and not a lot of time to prep meals.
Now I have all the fucking free time in the world since work became home-based. Fuck

Start a cycle and do a 2 week dnp cut before your shit kicks in.

I feel your pain

>about to move out from parents house for first time
>will get 10 hours more free time a week from not having to commute
>will live in a city with 250k people
>...16% body fat

TFW I'm gonna have to cut for a month before I can get tinder sluts home.

Not drinking is basically suicide for your social life :^(

Lol you actually in Cebu right now?

>Always think I was around 13-15% bf
>Actually 17%
Fugg time to cut :-DDD

Don't blame it on Deus you fugging heathen :-D have your strength gains gone up? If that's the case then I'd say it's kind of worth it, however I'd advice going on a cut before you reach 20%. I'm at 17.2 currently and I'm gonna have to start my cut in the beginning of march. I love to eat but you know, gotta do what you gotta do.

17% here. I always wondered why my physique looked to shit on photos when I was ''lean'' in mirrors. Turns out I was just a fat fuck in denial :-D so now it's IF, low carb, a shit load of cardio, and a ton of high rep lifting for muscle maintenance.

Same here. Fortunately i quickly realized im too fat and i started aggresive cut. What is the point of pinning gear if you don't even have a flat stomach? What is the point of having visible abs if you are not massive? What is the point of life? Why are we even here?

Always take whatever percentage you have and add 2-5%. Most measuring systems are shit.

Seriously how did you let it go so far with steroids. Or did you not do a proper cut before you bulked

Can you faggots do anything right or what? Most of you use either dnp or tren which are the most potent compounds

yet i see nobody fucking shredded or huge over here

This

can someone tell me what T3 and T4 are good for and what they do?
It has something to do with thyroids aye?

Guys wtf is this on my arm

All I know is bench hurt like hell there yesterday

cmon dude the fat part just happens

maybe youre with your family and they just insist on buffet after buffet

T3 is more potent and the precursor to T4. If they are low you have hypothyroidism, if they are high you have hyperthyroidism. T3 and T4 are used in almost all bodily processes. Having high levels means it increases your body's metabolism, if you have low levels it will decrease your body's metabolism.

That's all I know.

Looks like cancer, better get rid of that arm before is spreads

You have no dedication that's why you will never make it in life

Literally food has control over your life, kek

>no gym membership
>waiting on some guy from craigslist to message me back about power rack and plates
>its been 24 hours
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS SHIT BETTER NOT ALREADY BE SOLD
maybe i shouldnt have gotten kicked out of youfit

IKTF. So glad to be moving out and eating nothing but chicken breast and whey powder from now on. It's gains/shreds time. They even let me have my home gym in the flat so I can go full cocoon mode.

I missed out on a Bodymax CF475 rack with pulleys for £100 because I thought the auction ended a day later. Feels so fucking bad man.

sucks breh.
Ive been watching craigslist for a good deal for awhile but I missed this post because the guy who put up the post had retarded keywords.
He didnt even post his number either so im stuck waiting for him to check his goddamn email

Nano that mk 677 you showed me is it worth it? I am tempted to get it next week

is that one legit?

Yeah, the equipment I have at the moment is
>"Weight lifter killed in accident at home gym"
tier so it's a shame about the rack.

I bet you want to send a follow up email but you know you'll come off desperate.

Why did you get kicked lulz

Yeah I have the same tier equipment currently.
Its been sitting outside in the rain and humidity for 5 years and absolute shit tier. The bar is a 25 lb bar if that says anything...
I already sent another email because I know this fuck probably didnt even open the first. Or hes just ignoring it since he already sold it AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The management were conspiring against me from a month now.
Youfit is a planet fitness tier gym but they have freeweights and squat racks. I was the only person I saw in there going heavy and they would constantly ask me "to be quieter" or to "use less weight" They get especially annoying when i was trying to deadlift. I just kept ignoring them forawhile but I guess that could only work for so long.
Getting reprimanded every single workout for that sort of shit gets old so I just snapped on a manager. At least I didnt have to pay a cancellation fee kek

What keywords should I look for when buying clothes that don't look like a bag hanging over the pecs? I guess v shaped t-shirts. "Slim" still is baggy over the stomach unless I try small, and small looks retarded with some shoulders.

Has anyone got information about sport doping regimens, even just a specific athlete? There's a lot of Russian drugs that are banned by WADA that are perfectly legal in most countries.

Phenylpiracetam, Bromantane, Melodonium and others are banned and seem to improve performance. Phenylpiracetam turned me into a machine both on the weights and doing cardio.

There's literally a whole underworld in Russia of bodybuilders doing these drugs, and they've been doing it before the Berlin wall came down. I'm disappointed we still don't know much about it.

rest of the world is simply not on par with the russians bro.
These fucks always win olympia.
Last time they wont (or before that) it was because the athletes sniffed some kind of gas for a whole year before olympia and it made their bodies produce more mitochondria

Didn't want to ask normies because all drugs except ssris are bad so here goes:

Right, I'm depressed and have been for quite some time, my testosterone is 450ng/dl, which for a 20year old isn't great but isn't clinically low.

Would it be a bad idea to do TRT to try alleviate some of the depressive symptoms? Half of my depression comes from my physical appearance, skinnyfat asf(been gymming for 6 months), I just honestly want a better life but I don't want to take the cancer that are SSRI's.

A decent TRT dose would help with negative body image and the mental sides too, but is it worth it if it isn't deemed low enough?

Just run an hour a day, eat and sleep properly instead of jumping into the rabbit hole for such a shit of a reason.

I do sleep well, I do cardio 20mins a day but my sleeping gets fucked by depression a bit.

Oh god don’t start with the food/girl pics again

Wake up at 7 am every day with whatever means necessary and the sleeping schedule will take care of itself.

I'm reposting the same question as last thread hopefully someone got some knowledge because I'm anxious as fuck because of it.

I shot 200mg of test cyp and then two weeks later I shot 50 mg.

Was this enough to kill my balls or I should rebound pretty quickly?

Anyone? I don't want a dress around my tits

Muscle fit. You may need to go one size larger than you usually do.

god bless tren

>That face
Still never will make it.

Too bad about the face.

>those legs

I mean, good work and all, but come one, dude. Squat once in a while.

I'm working on it mate, slow improvements.

It just annoys me when I see the average at 700ng/dl for 20year olds, probably higher in gym folk, it just frustrates me.

Thanks. Are Vshaped tshirts also an alternative? although I can't find those anywhere

4 years of tren gave you abs?

FUCKING DYEL CUNT ILL IMPREGNATE YOUR MOTHER

At 450 you are NOT EVEN CLOSE to low T. You're depression has nothing to do with your test level and you will only feel worse when you realise that nothing changed after you spend a bunch of money and started injecting Chinese bath tub chemicals.

Anyone have a recommendation on a good and specific high volume workout schedule?

Just looking online provides me with jack shit results that won't provide decent full schedule's.

Just literally lift as much volume as you want every time you go to the gym, steroids, etc

Is infertility due to TRT/roids due to dose or time spent on it?

Mostly time spend on it. If you dose supraphysiologically lh and fsh are near 0 anyway which is the main reason for it.

Need more blood values bruh. SHBG, free T, e2, TSH to make sure, etc.

450 with high e2 or high SHBG could mean you are effectively hypogonadal.

BUT TRT can bring lots of fuckery with it, so don't just think you can inject some test and instantly feel better. You are inviting more bad feels if you don't know what you are doing.

Also ignore the faggot that says test won't affect your state of mind, it most definitely will make you feel better if you are actually hypgonadal, but the effects are subtle.

That said, do more research before even thinking of going this route.
Especially since you think you know the cause of your depression, you most definitely don't NEED high test to get a good body or to get strong.

>only knows total T
>thinks he can judge whether his T is too low or not

Cease posting.

Where do you think free test comes from?

Why so SOYMANLET, /fraud/? LOL

Btw before you reply and try to put me down wit more broscience because you obviously think you know your shit
Https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4674408/
Current clinical guideline on diagnosis and treatment of testosterone deficiency.
Read box 2. Abridged recommendations for the diagnosis and management of testosterone deficiency syndrome. Under Diagnosis, points 2 and 5.

His total T is low enough that it could cause problems with very high SHBG.

Those guidelines are fucking retarded, by the way.
We are talking about the people who now consider corpse levels of test the norm.

Testing total T without SHBG gives you exactly zero insight into a mans condition.

Is his SHBG very low leading to more of the test being metabolized to garbage during the day?
Is his SHBG very high preventing most of the test from doing its work before being broken down?

He’s depressed because he has a perfectly fine amount of testosterone in his body and not because he’s a huge pussy, the absolute state of fraud

>i have no reading comprehension the post

>browse muscle fit tees
>all models are dyels

Muscle fit is athletic tapered, not for fat powerlifters

lose weight fatty

you're an idiot. chop your penis off you sorry excuse for a man.

are you on TRT? I just started taking Monday. PTSD from iraq and head trauma. in my 30's. how long til i start feeling the gainz from my trt?

he's right you are retarded

ROIDS CURE BDD

If anything they enhance it kek.

Pirate (or pay for but fuck paying 250$ for a premade program) one of John Meadows' programs.
Either that or make your own split based upon your goals/ a non retarded but planned progression model. Renaissance Periodization has a decent series of articles on this in their hypertrophy hub.
Or if you don't want to think I'd recommend the Arnold Split.

>Good work, user.
Who am I kidding.
>Roiding for this.

>current clinical guidelines based on decades of research and with tens or even hundreds of recognized experts in the field contributing.
>the broscience opinion of one (or two) user's posting on a Chinese cartoon forum
Hmmmmmmm

Why are you on TRT? What dosing schedule will you be on? If you were low test to begin with symptoms should get better over a max of 6 weeks. Gains will come like natty gains because you're not doing at high levels but expect to notice a difference in strength and gains also within the first 4-6 weeks, truely gaining more mass will take a lot longer obviously and depend on training and diet mostly now that low test is no longer an issue.
Personally I am not on TRT btw.

>head trauma
it's pretty obvious since you think that trt is a fucking steroid blast

>how long til i start feeling the gainz from my trt?
never because you are on trt

Why Meadows? No offense but just being a bodybuilder doesn’t warrant your programming being respected. I’d go with RP because they have actual doctors and studies behind their programming.

Because Meadows' shit works for him/others, I found the programs which I did to be enjoyable, hypertrophic training isn't *that* complex (continuously do more work, eat a lot, sleep a lot and stab yourself in the ass with chinese bathtub hormones if you're not growing fast enough). Furthermore his programming seems to be pretty good at keeping people injury/tendinitis free which is somewhat desirable.
Also I like Meadows as a person so I will shill him when I see fit. Although I am also not willing to pay 250$ for a premade program either.

I have encountered so many retarded doctors I will never again blindly trust what any of them say.

Online shopped lots of muscle fit tshirts and comfy hoodies now, thanks to the guy who suggested the key word

What keyword?

muscle fit

Will look at whats available then, thanks.

>Eat 12 eggs a day for 6 months
>Blasting and cruising
>Cholesterol and blood pressure go down from when I was a natty

Why do the Jews say cholesterol is bad again?

i refuse to believe that a nigga has better genetics than me, but how the fuck do they look so much bigger?

white genetics > nigga ugga bunga genetics

It’s gonna sound racist but in the US blacks were basically bred to be the strongest and most capable. So maybe some that you still see nowadays are the ones with superior genetics from the muh slavery times.

And everyone has different genetics not every black BBer looks better than a white guy of comparable size.

this isnt true. if that were the case they would have literally just overthrown plantation masters. they werent bred like cattle, in fact they were too weak to resist getting captured and enslaved by their own people, so clearly they weren't even genetically strong to begin with.

We will never look like broly, why even bother anymore.

>black BBer looks better than a white guy of comparable size.

the biggest we have here is mast who is close to coleman level so you have a point

Broly looks like shit, who cares.

>close to coleman level

KEK

He's just one step above DYEL.

>watches cartoons

i thought you had to be an adult to post here

Brb finding a thicc Black soman to make superior athletes with

I kinda agree but wouldn’t the weakest ones have died out long before being sold into slavery just by living super impoverished while in Africa.

Mast put your trip back on and go to sleep.

i said close, not there yet and probably will never reach him

have you seen mast's arms dude? they are huge and that dude is wide as a mothefucka, bigger than arnold in pic related imo, in legs too. His back is weak though

>I kinda agree but wouldn’t the weakest ones have died out long before being sold into slavery just by living super impoverished while in Africa.
if that was the case every human on the planet would be a super human because at one point everybody was living in some shitty place
christ you people are retarded

He says while browsing Veeky Forums

Sure mast is big, but he's a skelly compared to guys like coleman.
I guess he has similar arm size to arnold but he lacks basically everything else atm. Maybe one day.

Close is not the word I would use to describe it.