Anyone here eat dog food?

Anyone here eat dog food?

>Specifically designed with added vitamins and nutrients and no fillers to ease digestion, and help keep your dog active and healthy.

Ruff Ruff nigga I been on that DOOOOG food since day one.

Feels like my body is burrrnin up, feels like i'm on da roids 24/7 on da hizzy.

Have any of you noticed how sexy and muscular dogs legs get just from pulling on a leash for an hour a day?

I fucking swear I am done with this board if you fags start eating dog food for the macros

who /DOGPILL/ here?

The Bugez ate cat food for a while in his search for the ultimate bulking solution but he didn't have too good experience doing that. So I'll stick to nuts and seeds for my mass gaining needs

You are asking if people eat dog food. What the fuck is literally wrong with your brain.

My dogs eat raw meat, bones and innards.
So no.

take the dogpill

i have never felt better than now, been dogpilled for 3 weeks now

It tastes fine too, literally no reason not to BODFAD.

I tasted a few bits of dogfood to see what I was feeding my dog. It tastes alright.

Its not desgnatef for human consumption nor FDA approved, they can put all kindsa chemicals and cheap filler in it without inspection. Dogs live for maybe 20 years, ofte closer to 10, chronic effects have less time to pile up than in a human, and they can yank rotten things that humans can't due to grosser digestive system.

I cant believe Im trying to ecplain tgis to memesters but there's always one autist who'll take the OP seriously

WHO ELSE /DOGGYSTYLE/

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it raises test levels.

Confirmed /dogpill/ raises test levels more than /onionpill/

Just make sure its big dog food like german shepherds, not yorkie dog food or chihuahua

This is the only way I maid gains back in college, 2min noodles just don't work

I've eaten my own weight several times in cat food. When I was 2-3 years of age I remember being in the basement and out of curiosity trying the dog and cat kibble. The dog food was really dry, bland and mealy. But the cat food was moist, oily, salty and had a nice flavour. Over the next year I snuck down into the basement and gorged myself on cat food. I had plenty of other great food whenever I could have wanted, but I liked snacking on the cat food. My parents didn't understand why they were going through so much and argued over who was overfeeding the cats, but puzzled over why the cats were not getting fat. I was really active and growing so I didn't get fat either. Eventually I became embarrassed by the idea of being discovered to be eating cat food and stopped, curtailing my clandestine culinary activities to robbing raw bacon and peanut butter from the fridge. This, they did discover and forced me to eat more at mealtimes.

Enjoy your prion disease

Shiet nigguh u must be fuckin yoked by now

This. Real doggos eat bloody raw meat.

If they called it "secret people food" it wouldn't be a secret

I didn't know about Rob Gonsalves. Not bad, but to be honest his entire artistic production is like that and the "hey it was a nice effect" reaction vanishes pretty soon. As an architect he probably found himself pretty limited in his artistic velleity, I'm not that surprised he committed seppuku