How do I fix laggy chest syndrome

Help user

have you tried working out your chest

also, your chest is not lagging, everything is

Do a lot more dips

how is your chest lagging?

you just overall don't look like you lift.

D I P S

dip all day everyday like oyur fucking life depended on it

This. But if you can't do dips because of muh shoulders, do push ups until you can do 5x20 with your mom sitting on your back.

Is this bait? Dips mostly work triceps. Have hip do dumbbell bench and in a month or so his chest will have some nice gains

>lagging chest
You are delusional.
Your entire body is lagging.

Bench press. High volume

You can target either chest or triceps when doing dips, fucking idiot DYEL newfag

I think you mean saggy

Incline dumbbell bench press

Dips are inherently a tricep dominant exercise and a good way to travel to snap city, dumbfuck. Just have him bench with volume like every person with a good chest does

Dips are only going to snibedi snab you if your shoulders can't handle it and if they can't, I suggested push ups

Have you tried lifting

14 replies and no mention of flys, fuck you guys suck

get your fly on but make sure you feel your chest contract and you dont use you shoulders

light weight and constant tension

>14 replies and no mention of flys
because this isn't a case of someone who truly has a lagging chest you fucking mong.
OP probably started lifting a few months ago and he shouldn't expect a fully developed chest in that time period

Flys are a meme exercise. It gives you a nice pump for a few hours but that's about it. Bench, push ups and dips, that's all you need.

>light weight and constant tension
go back to /fraud/

jason?