NECK THREAD

Just started my new neck training routine. 15x3 squats while my petite gf sits on my shoulders. She loves it when i play with her like that. Shes about 62kg.

your gf fat

>62kg
What a fucking pig. Unless she SMOL then she is fat garbage

your gf must be thicc af, unless she's like 5'10 or something

the actual good way of doing that would be doing good mornings with gf sitting on your neck

Neck is slowly gaining size despite doing any isolation

I blame deadlifts

Just started a new routine too:
Neck curls 4x15-25 supersetted with neck extensions 3x15-25
5kg plate. Stole it from pic related.

Any tips on how to hold the plate on your face? It doesn't feel like it adds much weight because my arms are holding a lot of the weight.

post without the faggy pose lets see real gains

She's fat

>petit
>62 kg
Fat

where the fuck is your chin?

holy kek

Brehs, whenever I try to work my neck by bending it forward, I feel this sharp pain around these parts right after the eccentric portion. What am I doing wrong?

its pretty pointy
points right into camera

Read my whole post again, dummy

I have a 16 1/2" neck when tensing but I never isolated it and despite doing body weight workouts for the last two years, my neck has been around 16" since highschool.
How much can I expect to gain from isolating, is it mainly due to genetics like calf muscles?

Should i take the neckpill?

I've never done any isolations on mine to my knowledge and have a thick neck.
Playing sports seemed to help some but it's probably partly genetic. That said anyone can grow their neck if they want.

Yeah

Do you guys do flexion + extension + laterals both ways each exercise? Gets to be a bit much taking 15+ minutes just for the neck for 12 sets total

Anyone only do flexion + extension only?

I only do flexion and extension. The sternocleidomastoid muscle, which is used during flexion, wraps around the sides of the neck as well as the front so you should still get lateral growth.

Ok leafy