Back at my grandparents town, partying

> Back at my grandparents town, partying.
> Some cool dude, friend of my young cousing shows up.
> He's really tall, like 6'5 or whatever.
> He used to by a tall skinny diel
> Last time i saw him was in new year eve, didn't notice anything different.
> Now he's completly fuckin' swole with abs and shit.
> He has the legs of he-man.
> Later we ask him about it.
> He worked out for 2 fucking months in his whole life
> "It's genetics, everyone in my family is big like this"

TWO FUCKIN' MONTHS.
Why even try when genetics isn't by your side?

Get a load of this bait

(op here) i swear to fucking god this is real. Not bait, fellas.

Aw did you cry like in your picture??? Poor meme man... :( wipe your tears why do you let your face get so wet? Must've been embarrassing in front of your cousin's friend.

geez, how pathetic can ya get

Oh MAN I'm so MAD how DARE he! What are we gonna a DO about it boys!? Op tried crying, any more ideas?

Maybe we should try sucking on our pacifiers

Op how will you ever make it if you don't want your fellow fellahs to make it? come on big fella you can be a he-man too

>6'5"
>swole
>2 months

roiderino?

My brother is like this, won the genetic lottery but chose to be fat and lazy.
>better than 20/20 vision
>taller
>straight hair
>no genetic disorder what soever
>chad tier face
He could have been special forces in the military if he put his mind to it, but he just smokes pot all day and has a sugar mama. One day he was visiting and I showed him my home gym, he bench pressed 240 pounds right off the bat. Granted hes almost 300 pounds but still.

I've got a friend like that. Parties and drinks and barely works out but he's 6'3" of solid muscle and shredded looking. Some people just win the genetic lottery, mang. Gotta deal with it. The good thing is that those guys are usually total bros.

>6'3
>16" arms
>205lbs, like 12-14% bf
>High vascularity
People constantly ask me what do I do, where do i work out, which sports do I do. And I flat out lie and tell them I work around the yard a bit. Funniest thing is they believe me, since no one really cares HOW you got your body, what matters is that you have it and admitting you gymcel is retarded.

You got bamboozled OP

Sure but some people really are genetic lottery winners and can pack on muscle with very little effort.

>special forces

All these guys who are part of the military elite are nothing but fucked up mentally people, they end like that thanks the stress they are put under

Anyways genetic lotery means being able to gain strenght and power as long you can muscle (or gain only strenght and power without increasing )

Some of these super buff guys arent strong according to their looks

And if they roids its even more pathetic

As long as you increase muscle*

Or gaining strenght and power without increasing weight*

To be honest if you are but not funtiona you didnt hit the genetic lotery

Its like if you told me you are smart but your head is twice the normal size a normal head

Fuck this fucking phone

To be honest if you are muscular but not funtional you didnt hit the genetic lotery

Yeah gosh user, what a hard life being effortlessly tall and ripped but not having functional strength. Poor guys.

Women prefer the idea that you just happen to have muscles because it implies good genes.

>Our lives are so empty and unfulfilling. If only we had more functional strength!

Now this is what you call winning the genetics lottery.

Because life ain't easy you little bitch, that's why you fucking try