Can you reach 1/2/3/4 as a lanklet on SS?

Can you reach 1/2/3/4 as a lanklet on SS?

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same question here desu

yes,
1/2/3/4 isn't hard or impressive.

How long does it take, usually?

Yes. What's your height/weight? If you do the program CORRECTLY without skipping days, you should get close after 3-4 months.

And this is assuming you are correctly bulking

Absolutely depends on where you're starting.
1/2/3/4 is really leg heavy though. Some people can do the bench and OHP in their first 2 weeks, but most will take a lot more time with their diddly and squat.

>Some people can do the bench 2pl8 and OHP 1pl8 for reps after 2 weeks
Unless you weigh 250, a freak athlete, or trained before, this is almost impossible

>Steroid users are this delusional about the capabilities of the natural human body
Dude 1/2/3/4 is around 1.5 years for the average person

reminder that 1/2/3/4 is a dumb standard

It's for 5 reps

Dyel here, I disagree. After about 6 months of lifting (most of the time it was casual, I didn't watch my diet and only went like twice a week) I can do .5/.7/2/2

Weird. I looked it up on symmetric strength, and apparently, a 4 plate deadlift is normally reached after around 2 years of strength training for a 190 lbs guy. Do you guys roid or were you severely obese when you started out or something? I'm really skinny btw

Lmao I got 1/2/3/4 after 4 months on SS. But I'm 6' 210. You must have shit genetics

could it be that he has average genetics and you just have really fucking good genetics

I was at 1/2/3/4 within 4 months of lifting

you're also a fat fuck, that might have something to do with it

6'' 210lbs kek you fat fuck, im 6'4 210 on 14% bf and i feel chubby you must be obese.

219kg exceptional, 273 world class what the fuck dude

It's the standard for a 73kg male. If you're a fat fuck its easy af.

newfag here, pls what is 1/2/3/4?

plates on ohp bench squat and deadlift

3.5 month lifting, 0.5/1/1.5/2
>is there any hope

eat more, sleep more, train more

no one has ever OHPed 135 natty

in reality nobody hits 1/2/3/4 as fast as everyone on this board claims to

LOL. Not sure if this is bait.

Great feeling OHPing what soy boys squat.

easily

You not eating enough man?

Pretty much nobody who's not a pretty big dude, or a former athlete coming back to weight training, or both, is gonna 1/2/3/4 off a beginner program.

Most people aren't gonna be ON a beginner program more than 3-5 months if they run it right.

And a lot of you, especially manlets, won't get to 1/2/3/4, period. Pretty much no woman will, unless she's a freak, or /fraud/.

That's actually not too far off average, especially if you're not a big dude.

there is buddy, just stick to it. also, really focus on your form, if you fuck about with it you will stall quickly

lol i'm a 1/2/4/2.5 er

What are you considering a manlet?

I'm 5'8 and this poster.

I've been scared of deadlifts so i never trained them till recently. I'll probably get it up there in a few months.

What's this website?

symmetricstrength.com/

man, you've got some legs on you. how long have you trained for and what's your weight?

Thanks brah

I don't know on and off since hs so like 8 years, Always doing shitty routines. Then I got into mma stuff so i didn't want to train too heavy but I would still do heavy squats.

1/2/3/4 is very impressive and nigh impossible to the average person. We're on Veeky Forums so we have an interest and a desire greater than the average person, but still.

how am i doing lads? recently hopped on nsuns which gave me massive gains desu

mr skeletal

>And a lot of you, especially manlets, won't get to 1/2/3/4, period.
Confirmed retard. Any healthy adult male will get to 1/2/3/4 within a couple years of following an actual strength program

4 months and 13 days lifting 1/1.9/2.75/4

1/2/3/4 especially the 3/4 should be EASIER as a tall person, you just need to EAT more and fill out your frame

wouldn't it be make more sense to take weight int account?
like 1x/1.5x/2x/2.5x BW lifts as oppose to pl8s cause fatties gonna reach that shit a lot easier

Yes it would. Welcome to Veeky Forums where the stats are made up and form doesnt matter.

good job user, but your OHP is a bit weak compared to your bench and needs some work

[citation needed]

>muh rom

t. chicken leg lanklet

get some meat on that big frame boy, if you dont weigh more than people shorter than you, you cant complain about rom

No it's not, and that would even more retarded. A 405x5 deadlift would put their e1RM at 466 lbs. That number would place you into competitive standing for most Men's Junior powerlifting competitions. People that specifically train to improve their deadlift above all other lifts.

Manlets reach 1/2/3/4 way easier than lanklets m8

>tfw 5'8" 190lbs and feel dyel

How anyone over 6 foot is less than 200lbs is beyond me

>he thinks 1/2/3/4/ is a 1rm
>making it: unlikely

Try harder.

1/2 seem achievable.
3/4 is insanity tho...

T.weak leglet

Do Squats 3x/week, I'm not joking.

Put 10lb on the bar every goddamn time.

Drink a bottle of Fairlife per day.

As someone who has been on and off lifting since last June and serious lifting only this year, i'm close to 1 plate OHP but my numbers for the rest are far off.

I'm a new/fit/, can someone explain 1/2/3/4 since its basically in every fucking thread? I expected to catch on eventually, but a week later I still have no fucking clue

>BOFAD

mahhhhh nigga

I'm built pretty much entirely by fairlife chocolate milk

3-6 months usually depending on your diet and training and genetics. Some will do it quicker or slower, and it's not incredibly rare to have people hitting it in 2, or not doing until 9 months.

1 plate overhead press, 2 plate bench press, 3 plate squat, 4 plate deadlift

also obligatory
>lurkmoar
but i dont really care

Doing great pal, keep it up.

Complete Lanklet here. Started lifting 1.5years ago and just got 1/2/3/4 early January.
Definitely possible, but I’ve worked my ass off lifting 5-6 days a week for the past year and a half to get there. It’s much harder building muscle from being skinny than it is from being fatter and trying to lean out.
Keep your workouts strength focused, even when you have to change them up every few months, and eat sooooo much food. You should be able to eat pretty much anything you want as long as you’re hitting your macros. Look up some bulking diets.

yeah i wasn't. ive tried eating more now, it's just really tough. i dont eat meat so i rely on a lot of milky

Why do faggots tell lies on the internet?

>be 5'5
>hit 1pl8 OHP after months of stalling

Feels good man

Making it is more about bodyfat than lifts, you haven't made it if you bench 150kg but your bodyfat percentage is 25%

this is a plate on each side of the bar, right?
like 2 plate bench press is a 275lb press right

oops, yeah