Post picture in a face thread

>post picture in a face thread
>"Low IQ, high test"
>"You look pretty stupid user"
>"I'm guessing you're street smart because you look quite stupid"
What the fuck guys. I mean I'm not stupid and I don't really care if people perceive me that way, but does it have to do with being Veeky Forums or is it just me?

It's just you. I've been lifting since I was a teenager and people have always said I "look smart" or "have bright eyes".

You look like a obese, stupid cat OP

an*
Who's stupid now, dumbass :^)

Well I have dead lifeless eyes, maybe that's why.

Well in my case I have very intense, piercing eyes.
If you see me in the real world you would easily write me down on your books as a very intimidating individual.
People get that vibe from me specially dudes.
When I enter a room a silence forms and thats because I come across as an alpha male, a leader of the pack say you.
I also look way bigger in the real world, it may not seem like so here but I dwarf jeff seid and to the common normie im just a freak.

>get strong
>p happy with body
>post pics
>"nice COPE pajeet"
>"remember to POO in LOO"
>">shitskins"

>with glasses off come off as a complete imbecile
>with them on come off as walter white

>looking like a world class chemist
>looking like a very famous and successful actor
How is that a bad thing?

Do people really get hurt by memes?
I mean I hate niggers and pajeets just as much as the next person, but do you guys really take it to heart?

well post the fucking pic

Just shitskins like pooinloos, niggers and americans. Master races embrace the memes.

*breath heavily*

In every other picture I took I look like a completely braindead, lifeless retard. Out of all of them, this one does me the most favors.

La creatura...

Should probly look into quick and painless forms of suicide sorry about your luck user, godspeed

You look like an average high test guy. DYELs just assume that high test guys are dumb as a coping mechanism.

You look perfectly fine. Start smiling more for pictures and maybe do something fancier with your hair and you'll look really good.

Also stop posting pics on Veeky Forums. Here on Veeky Forums we have people calling Sean O'Pry ugly.

LISTEN up bucko your moping like a bitch and you bloody well should be the people around you are trying to knock you to the bottom of the dominance hierarchy now the classic freudian belief is that you should fuck your mom and get it over it but from the looks of you theres been enough in breeding.
>(cont,d by someother user)

Ye ye
I'm not insecure about my looks. I'm just asking if I really look stupid since ive been called that s few times. I don't mind that, I just wanna know if it's just me or most guys that lift.

>posts selfie on Veeky Forums
>"You look pretty stupid user"
>"What the fuck guys"
So your looks tell the truth

That's a good thing. Stupid guys are more alpha. The girls are probably coming on to you

You don't look particularly stupid to me, just depressed and very bored.

give us a smile, lad

>I don't care
>makes this thread
Something doesn't add up

I have seen in a thread op before.
Was it Faces of fit?
Well pal you don't look half bad,but you look like a whiter gypsy.
So maybe thats just me,but I am from Bulgaria.

I'm a coastal slav. Spending lots of times in the sun does that
I'm just curious is it me or fit people in general

Heh I am a slav too.
HUH!
I tought you were some american "le creatura".

Your eyes look tired mate. Also smile more. If i were you I would let your hair grow a little. Other than that nothing is wrong with you, not a 10/10, but you don't look ugly or stupid

>Sporting goods
Lmao

McDonald's grease always gets me