Semi-fat cuck

alright Anons, I come here from Veeky Forums as you brainlets helped me a lot with making my internet money, I might as well work on my health

I've always been a fat fuck, 115 kg in high school, managed to get down to 95 kg couple years later. I can run 10km in an hour and not die. I hit the gym 2-3 times a week. That's been my routine for the past 2 years.

I try to eat not entirely shit (no sugar sodas and chips) but don't count calories, should I start? Also, I'm fucking allergic to milk, so if I don't want to shit myself to death, I have to get my proteins from meat and veggies.

tell me Anons how to make it

I forgot about burgers:
95 kg is about 210 lbs
Also, I'm 185 cm (6.07ft)
+ average eurodick

>I'm fucking allergic to milk
Never gonna make it, sorry to hear that you're not white.

I actually feel bad for OP, so here's what I can tell you:
Since you're lactose cucked you'll never make it, but try going on a cut and then follow an actual program.
20-25% deficit, start counting calories.

So what is it you want?

wii fit + zumba for 3 weeks

unironically this

Read the sticky. Run three times a week starting with one mile and building from there. Do SS. Cut junk food, soda, and alcohol out if your diet. You probably eat shit so if you cut out the wasted calories and add nothing else you will improve over the course of a month or so. With everything you can't improve what you don't measure. Record your lifts, weight, and run distances and progress a little more each time.

I don't have to start from one mile, as I run regularly. But thanks user. Of course I'm a faggot and didn't read it.

>either youre a muslim nigger (eurodick, milk) or a ex-yugo cuz of height
pick one
also 115kg is not that bad you'll have no loose skin, running and deficit is ok for them skellies gains

I'm polish poorfag, so close enough

how the fuck are you sustaining that weight if you workout 3x a week and do 10km cardio regularly. You must be eating like 3000cal a day.

95kg?
I have no fucking idea. Also, is 3000kcal that much?

Yes 3000cal is way too much.
Try for more 1800cal and eat more protien.

how's the job market? are there any tigers?

I mean I'm not stupid, I know, if I can't lose it, then it's just too much kcalories, it's not some magic.

I guess I just fell for the "just eat healthier" meme

The last time poland had tigers was about 80 years ago when gramps drove through there in one, user.

>polish
>european nigger equivalent, steal, eat shit, can't keep their place democratic, bigots, morons, low-tier slavs
Why not going in one of your polish concentration camps and gas yourself. I heard Oświęcim is a good place for that.

>polish concentration camps and gas yourself
found the jew, muh 6 gorilion

Would you be nice and post a pic?
I'm the exact same height as you, and about 102kg right now, coming down from the same weight as you.
What has worked for me is counting calories, not eating junk, and light cardio + lifting.
Use myfitnesspal for counting calories, this is the most important part for weight loss.
We're all gonna make it, brah.

user I will always recognize other polfag
Sam szkaluje polakow na 4chanie