Chink dust hate thread

Who here >nochinkdust?
Seriously, I can't believe clever merchants have been able to milk (hehe) this for so long. Whey is absolutely not something that humans should be eating. If you're eating whey, you're effectively being used as a waste-disposal tool.
>waste product/by-product of cheese making
>used to be dumped in rivers
>clever merchants decided instead of paying environmental regulations fees to dump it, they could sell it to gullible idiots
>viola, the biggest fitness memescam in history
And it's even worse than that. Some companies (((manufacture))) their chink dust with added "vitamins and minerals" which is soyspeak for "crushed-up leftover rocks from Chinese mining operations"
Try giving your dog some whey. I bet they won't eat it. Hell, even bugs won't eat this shit.
>but I got muscles from whey, so that proves whey is good!!
Correlation is not causation. If you got big while eating whey, it was not because of the whey but because of the real food you ate and the work and time you put it.
Stop eating wheyst products. Stop being a slave to the Chinkjew. All you need is REAL FOOD.

Other urls found in this thread:

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

delete this

So you dislike whey just because it used to be disposed of when making cheese?

It's a cheap source of protein, there's numerous studies indicating that protein is necessary to build muscle. Sure, you can acieve the same with food, but it's easier to hit protein goals when supplementing with whey

Fit will never admit this redpill

I dislike whey because it's a fucking trick and there's no reason for it to have gotten this far
I will concede that whey is good if you have a bunker and need to store large amounts of protein without electricity that won't go back
But that's the only real use (emergency supplies); in an era of refrigerators and grocery stores there is no reason to consume whey.

won't go bad*

I'll trust the jews with PhDs over some random user.

Thanks for the edgy opinion though.

You don't think such studies would've already been bought and paid for in such a lucrative market that is chink dust?

Okay I will repeat this again: it's a cheap source of protein

Name one food that has as good protein/calorie ratio and does not cost a lot more.

Fucking brainlets, when will they learn

what about pea protein or rice protein? they make my shits real nice and I feel less sore and do better in workouts than when I don't take it

Cheap is not always quality. Vaping is a cheaper form of smoking but it's still not good for you.
They are in the same ball-park. If it works for you that's good. Chink dust really includes any protein source that's been chemically separated from its source (pea protein from peas). I just eat peas instead, it's not even hard to cook them.

Soy protein is cheaper, but I'm afraid I will become soy boy and estrogen will dimish my gains by reducing testosterone

>All you need is REAL FOOD

Agreed

Well you will not feel any difference in quality anyway. As long as I hit my protein goals I'm fine, it's just hard to reach decent amounts of protein while on a cut without you diet being expensive af or just going full keto

Meat, vegies, and pussy

I dont have money and time to buy and cook 20 pounds of chicken every week.

Fit will never admit this redpill

You do you, keep wheying on if you're happy with your progress. This thread is more for the new people who might be getting sucked into the wheymeme industry without proper advice
Do you have the time/money to eat a handful of nuts every now and then?
I will concede not everyone has the time to be cooking steaks every day but there are still alternatives to whey.

>taking any protein powder

I know every single one of you foamy piss faggots are throwing away money on protein you don't need and your body doesn't use.

eat food not supplements

It's right there in their face too. OP sounds like bait, but literally, the only people who buy that shit are wannabe bodybuilder kids and low IQ gym bros.
Maybe insecure virgin kids have some exclusive dietary insight that the majority of health professionals are clueless about? Or maybe it's a goddamn scam for gullible idiot I don't know.

how much protien can the body even absorb? i doubt you even use any of that shit unless its all you eat

~1.5g for every kg of bodymass

Not nearly as much as the protein dust companies want you to believe.
Protein needs have been exaggerated ever since there was a dollar-per-gram market for protein.
Things like 1.5g/x of bodyweight are absolutely ludicrous. It's no wonder people fall into the supplement scam because it's near impossible to hit this eating real food.

You say it's impossible to get 120g of protein in a day? A 100g of cotage cheese has 20g of those

How the fuck is vaping cheaper than smoking regular weed or cigs? You are a retard.

It depends on which standard we are going by, I've heard even 1.5g/lb before.
In the long run they are cheaper, all other factors the same.

>Do you have the time/money to eat a handful of nuts every now and then?
I'm cutting though, and it's hard to get enough protein without a ton of calories.

>eat food not supplements
Probably the most retarded thing I've read in thia dead thread.
Read what you wrote in this post, but slowly.

He's right though.

How the fuck am I supposed to eat 170g of protein within 2200kcals then? I would need to eat nothing but lean meat and eggs. Whey is great for cutting, unnecessary for bulking.

Would you be willing to consider the possibility that bulking and cutting are memes themselves? No? Then continue to purchase chink dust

since when losing and gaining weight is a "meme" you dunce

t. turbo DYEL

holy fuck i haven't seen NEDM in forever

>viola

The idea is that you can eat to satiety and no more while making sure your calories fit your macros
Your body will naturally get to its proper size.

>making sure your calories fit your macros
>your body's proper size
what the fuck do those even mean?

Poorly worded on my part. I meant that you don't want to be getting all your calories from Domino's granulated sugar
The second one means reaching the muscle mass/weight that goes best with your frame (for some it's ottermode, others will get bigger, etc.)

>chink dust
Opinion discarded. Be mad you aint cashing in on fitnes bux in the only reason to make such a shitty thread.

Or your mad that it works and you cant afford it

Nice ad hominem. You really tackled the issue at hand here. You even made me strongly consider deleting this thread because your argument against whey protein was so thorough.

am I gay if I find her super hot

No.
In fact, have another.
Just remember, she never uses whey, only the best quality real food enters her orifices.

what kind of ghetto nigger are you that you think people can't "afford" whey that shit is like 15 bucks

Big fan of b8 threads. You sure are gonna rustle some jimmies here

Not even a b8 thread. I am vehemently against whey protein and other processed powder proteins for 99% of people.

THERE'S A GODDAMN SHAKER BOTTLE AT HER FEET user

>Am i a gay pedophile
Ftfy

It's some sort of red juice-like liquid, not whey at all.

she's a whey drinker user its a sad fact

My points about whey still stand, regardless of this women's fruit juice which may or not be whey.

>meom.jpg
You are aware that says NEDM, right?

Trips wasted; that just went way over your head.

this is the kind of meathead goyim the whey sellers love

>Vaping is a cheaper form of smoking but it's still not good for you
what a retarded comparison

The comparison may or may not be relevant but the point still stands.

nuts are expensive af nigger. especially if they're "unshelled" or however you say it

>what are eggs?

>Things like 1.5g/x of bodyweight are absolutely ludicrous.
says who...

Your reasons are shit, but here's a good one: Most of them are loaded with cholesterol.

You guys are young, but it will catch up with you. You're scooping your way to a heart attack.

>proper size

The whole point is to go beyond "proper size" dumbass

Not everyone wants to become a bloatlord.

This is so obviously bait it's almost funny.

See:

Fellow bro's, hold me. There's a new meta-study about protein to weight ratio that was 0.75. It doesnt matter what the protein source was (meat, veggies). I'm searching it.
Dont fell for the fucking WHEY PROTEIN.

I use whey because it's easier to down a shake with 30g of protein on the go than it is to sit down and eat a meal of chicken

>viola

Eggs have a lot of fat aswell, if I already had all my fat for the day but protein missing I take a shake nigger

shit like this is why Veeky Forums are all gonna have heart attacks by 40. all cholesterol filled whey, dirty bulking and lifting with no cardio and clogged arteries.

you really rustled my timmies, user

hahahaha well I hope my consumption continues to rustle you.

needs a (you) cause this is an important fact to consider, especially for Veeky Forumsizens who dirty bulk or eat a shit ton of eggs. watch your cholesterol levels, or you'll regret it early in middle age.

Enjoy your freedom in a day to make all the food you need bro, I'm employed I don't have time to cook all day

bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2018/01/18/bjsports-2017-097608

>what is meal prep

Enjoy spending twice as much money to hit your protein goals, I live in Ontario Canada and food is expensive as fuck here

I'd be 200+ dollars a week on food if I didn't use whey protein

This. It's hard enough to force myself to eat square meals each day. Whey helps SUPPLEMENT my diet to reach my protein and calorie goals for the day. Do you retards really think we're getting all of our protein from whey? With no change in diet, I can definitively say I gained more muscle and weight when taking whey than when not.

I mix it up with a little ice and 2% after a lift.

ice cold chocolatey milk with 50g of protein. kill yourself and fuck off with this garbage retard.

This. We don't all live in the states where food is dirt cheap

You don't have the luxury of saying so much misinformed bullshit and claiming it's not bait.

>ontario canada

Fuck this hell hole and it's stupidly high cost of meat. I'd love to get rid of protein powders but there is no way in hell I'm getting 160g+ of protein a day off meat here (I'm 6'4, I require a fair amount).

Exactly man the food costs are sickening here compared to what Americans pay for there food

Your mistake was thinking that anyone outside of competitive roiding stronglifters need that much protein
if you are such a stronglifter I retract my statement

This

unless you're over 240lbs with low bodyfat you don't need more than 120g of protein

How much protein do i need if I'm 185lbs?

90g

You have to look at more than just weight, I have no idea why people think human bodies are so simple as to say that "you need (3/4)x+40g of protein, where x is the weight in grams of your left ear"
There is no formula, you have to find out what works for you

Hardly anyone needs more than 100g of protein per day

> alberta canada

Yeah, I used to live in Brazil, meat every single meal, you name it, real tuna, mignon, picanha, boar, turkey, salmon, chicken... everything cheap. + rice and beans + salads and fruits. Always hit my marks on macros and vitamins without spending much.

Now the cheaper way is with powders and pills

Pretty much this.

>drink protein, eat greek yogurt before heading to school/work
>35 protons, takes three minutes versus cooking breakfast which can take much longer

well fuck. If im a skinnyfat 150lber lifting 3 times a week how much brahtein should I be consuming a day?

Getting enough calories in general is more important than getting enough protein for you. If you eat enough calories you will find you naturally got all the protein you needed.

Read the sticky.

>If you eat enough calories you will find you naturally got all the protein you needed.

So if I fucking ate my TDEE in nothing but potatoes or some shit, you think I'd naturally get the protein I need?

Read the fucking sticky. Post your bodies if you think you know better than the sticky.

The sticky is bullshit. People are different and need to find what works for them.

Protein is protein

Well are you going to eat only potatoes?
You need varied foods, real foods, and a lot
avoid sugar and such obviously

Ahh, shutup you faggot. None of that shit is true

Great rebuttal, you totally shut me down with that. I will definitely delete my post. Thank you for showing me the light. I will immediately go and buy a 20KG bag of whey to make up for my faggotry. Now I am woke because of your post.

>being an albortion

KEK