Opening a Male-Only Gym

My wife and I are thinking of opening a male-only gym. A place for young men who are serious about lifting weights and middle-aged men who just want to lose weight and get back in shape.

>no thots
This means there is less distraction and you can focus on more masculine things, like self improvement and competition.
>no fat bitches
In a hyperfeminized world where men are commonly repressed, I think it's important for men to have a place they can go and be among other men, without having to worry about impressing women or censoring their jokes, etc.

What does Veeky Forums think of this idea? Would you go?
>I lift for girls
soyboys need not apply

Against federal law faggot

enjoy SJWs on your ass

oh just like women only gyms that thrive and flourish?
>and implying everyone lives in your backwards country

>Against federal law faggot
Not op - but is it? "Curves" is a wymynz only gym.

I feel like ironically you’d get more females to sign up to your gym than normal places.

They have women only gyms here in Ireland. There is also car insurance aimed specifically at women. I don't see why it wouldn't be ok the other way around. Not op btw.

i go to a men's only barber. not hearing anything about SJWs

No it's not, Amerimutt

You're going to get a lot of homos.

I don't think so. I mean Curves is a place.

You might not be able to have an official ban on women, but you can make it very apparent you're not catering to them.

When will someone make a women’s only gym that isn’t a meme :-(

>car insurance aimed at women
And it's generally more expensive. Wonder why

you gonna call your gym 'apartheid' or something?
Just brand it towards men. And maybe make a place where men can get their beards groomed or something. make a bar with bar and whiskey in the middle. that way only lesbos would join your gym

Make a gym with only barbells and dumbells, no machines. Will drive out all they soy and non-serious women. Make sure you cultivate a solid customer base built of autistic powerlifters that do clean & jerk four days a week while staring into a wall. This will scare off plebs.

Sauce - i go to a gym like this, i've seen four different women there in about six months.

Sounds gay as fuck honestly

The only reason I don’t have a home gym is because I can’t stare at hoes while I workout

If bars/clubs can have entry fees for men and women set at different rates can a gym simply over charge women so they’re unlikely to be there.

Yes it absolutely is fagtard. You can do it til just one woman complains. But it would have been against the law regardless. Why not try a whites only pool while youre at it?

Haha, only the most cucked of regions allow a women only gym.

lots of aids

Sounds like just another way for gay dudes to meet up desu.

It's going to be very strength based, not many machines. Aside from all the men, it won't be the kind of gym most twinks and homos are attracted to.
If there is some fag who takes lifting seriously and doesn't act like a faggot, he's allowed.

I've already talked to a business attorney and Í'm fine. It won't be a pubic place, it's being opened as a "private social club" which reserved me the right to deny admission.

>power lifters cleaning and jerking
They barely have the cardiovascular fitness to clean and jerking themselves let alone weights

>france/belgique
with that they mean wallonia? Or flanders too.

this

Bad timing. Fitness industry/boom is dying and gyms closing doors. Even this board is 30% of traffic it waas 5 years ago, super quiet.

ngmi

Seems like a cheap business, you would need far less cardio equipment and no guided classes or other girly shit. Just weights and some machines.
Maybe a buttplug holder and sauna, but that's all.

Great idea, but what does the law think about this?

>my wife and I

Boy you really dont get the point of a "male only gym"

>not wanting your wife to be the only female a load of sweaty dudes have access to
I bet you don't even believe in open relationships.

>no thots=no distraction
>image of classical nude male athletes
>"""no homo"""
I can only imagine the opposite.
Enjoy it failing on every level, as a business, a fitness tool, and as some misguided act of culture war.

they'll definitely some morse code pick up lines foot tapped in the bathroom stalls

>not having a wife (male)

I'm not looking for people going to the gym because it's a fad, I want a small and dedicated community.
hereShe's not going to come and workout with the bois, retard, she's going to handle my bookkeeping and shit. She does that for my other business and does an excellent job.

GUY HEAVEN

Good luck OP.

I was making a joke buddy boi you dont have to call me a retard

What are you going to name it?

As long as the price was reasonable, it's a likely case that I'd join.

I have been going to planet fitness and have considered choosing another gym already. Partly due to bad behavior and other stuff going on there.

Good luck to you and your wife OP.

Used to train in a muslim owned gym in east London that was male only. They had a separate complex for women to train in about 100 feet from the main building - it was great desu.

I would go to a whites only gym for sure but a mens only?
open a whites only gym instead dude

Good call on the attorney. Call the gym Whey Gay for Men

lolz that's what i'm saying. it worked with the romans and greeks b/c they were fags that liked sucking each other's dongs like nom nom nom

I bet you eat the bulls cum out of your wifes asshole when hes finished

>if there is some fag that takes lifting seriously
Isn't that most of them? I mean, look at this board, it's infested

>the ten testicles
>the cock and ball
>in your endo
>tfw no gf
>the feminine penis

>not wanting to see jacked black dudes who got that way through years of eugenics to motivate you to lift bigger and harder and longer so you can be just as buff but still maintain a sense of white superiority

Kys desu

Good luck. I hope you find your niche cause many normies go to the gym for the thots desu.

Where are you opening the gym senpai?

The Swole Hole

No idea yet

>Good luck to you and your wife OP
Thanks

>London
>Muslim gym
Sad

Well, you guys are what inspired me.

All i see is freeloading somalis and disgusting pakis trying to steal and molest anything they can get their skinny hands on dude, there are no bulking blacks in europe

Im sorry, I assumed you were american. Good luck with hakim and mohamed, keep your wymen safe.

>Where are you opening the gym senpai
Pacific Northwest, USA

>A place for young men who are serious about lifting weights and middle-aged men who just want to lose weight and get back in shape.
Literally every shady basement gym already.

You’re doing yourself a disservice. The reason why gyms flourish in the US is because so many unfit people (especially women) subscribe but never go. Moreover, it would be bad publicity for your gym.

I think what you have in mind is what Gold’s Gym had going in its early years. It would be immensely difficult to replicate that, as female bodybuilding has become increasing popular. Moreover, you’d have to open the gym in a place where bodybuilding is part of its culture- like Venice Beach or LA. Even if you did that, you’d have a very small clientele as you’d have to compete with LA fitness, Gold’s Gym, and other reputable gyms.

Maybe you’d be better off opening a powerlifting gym, which has a majority male participance and less equipment required. Godspeed, you bitter cuck.

> In a hyperfeminized world where men are commonly repressed, I think it's important for men to have a place they can go and be among other men, without having to worry about impressing women or censoring their jokes, etc.

YOU LITERALLY JUST DESCRIBED A SAFE SPACE YOU FUCKING TUMBLR FAGGOT

WoJACKED

I already have a successful career, and another successful business (an MMA gym). I'm not dong this because I care about making as much money as possible, I'm doing it because I'm passionate about the idea. I don't care if it makes a profit, so long as it makes enough to keep the lights on.
I said early it would be strength focused and need less equipment.

TICK TICK BOOM

wanna know how I know you send too much time on Veeky Forums?

it will turn into a gay fuckclub the second you open the doors

Just give some 10 bucks to some bros to catcall the shit out of every woman in sight and no thot will enter the sanctum.

Step one go to kroger get a gallon of milk,
You gotta shock the body.

>he thinks freedom of association is cucked

Do you seriously think this shit is feasible? Unless you live in a big to huge city, you're not ever gonna get enough people joining with all these autistic restrictions you want to impose.

It's just gonna be a money-drain, failing in a couple years tops when you can't repay the debts you made to open i

Reconsider while you still can, you closeted homo

you would get in court in no time because of the feminists
unless you also open a female-only gym at the same time, near the male-only gym but even then feminists would find arguments to sue you

>It's going to be very strength based, not many machines.
Enjoy losing your money.

Listen, the whole business of gyms is about signing up paying members who don't workout. A serious "black iron" gym is gonna have too high an attendance to make money unless you charge out the ass, which you can't, without a gimmick like Crossfit group shit, which is gonna get grilz in the place.

What you wanna do is really have a full complement of cardio and machines as well as a free weight area and platform. You also wanna have classroom shit for stuff like boxing and tkd and even aerobics classes.

The way you get guys in there is through branding and advertising and extras.

Use masculine (but not macho, because that will get you gays) branding and color schemes, use only men in the ads, and not queerbait shaved-body muscle guys, but average joes in the ads, of all ages. Blatantly appeal to them losing weight and looking better so that women like them more.

Play manly music, play WHITE music. Classic rock, occasionally outlaw country, some metal and hair metal. No rap, no pop. When you have TVs for shit like at the cardio area, play sports television. Yeah, I know niggercuck fuck team sports but seriously playing that shit, and even shit like golf channel etc., will appeal only to men.

Classes should be masculine. Boxing, tkd, bjj. The aerobics classes should be based on shit like Army calisthenics workouts (squat thrusts, jumping jacks, pushups, etc.).

Every gym has a juice bar or something, have that, but aim it at men. Instead of "pizza day" have a "scotch and cigars" evening once a month. Have a poker room.

Do NOT have ANY facilities for day care or kids dropoff.

Organize a community team for softball or other sports in the area which have that kind of thing. Usually the Y will have a league.

View the hardcore black iron weightroom area as a bonus and field some PL or OWL teams from there, but use the rest of the gym to pay for the good stuff.

>it won't be the kind of gym most twinks and homos are attracted to
Wrong. A male only gym where every guy is swole? There would definitely be a ton of gay guys signing up. All it'll take is one locker room gangbang and the gym will forever be known as "the gay gym" as straight guys leave and are replaced by more gay guys. Would probably be profitable in San Francisco desu.

Can you call it Guys Heaven Gym?

>This means there is less distraction and you can focus on more masculine things, like self improvement and competition.

>In a hyperfeminized world where men are commonly repressed, I think it's important for men to have a place they can go and be among other men, without having to worry about impressing women or censoring their jokes, etc.

Honestly if women in the gym are too much of a distraction, then that's kind of your problem. You wouldn't be distracted from all your "masculine things" if you actually focused on lifting and exercising. I mean do you hear yourself? You're literally saying that you have so little self-discipline and focus that you actually need a boys only safe space just to lift weights properly. Like holy shit dude, you are such a fucking child if you can't go 2 hours without the sight of women completely deteriorating your ability to pick things up and put them down.

This. I love the idea of just serious gymbros, but that's not what makes profit. Profit comes from fat/lazy people who get gym memberships and never use them

I like this idea...like putting the stair masters right behind the bench press and squat racks so the men can boost their test before going for 1RMs

I live in the largest city in my state
>autistic restrictions
the only restriction is that it's male-only. Is that not inclusive or fair enough for you sweetheart?

Most of this stuff I'm aware of and have thought about already.
I never play nigger music in my MMA gym. Having a "classroom" is gay as fuck, but I was planning on moving my MMA gym into the same building. Essentially, I already have a fairly large pool of customers from my MMA gym which will help start.

The only new idea you presented is the community sports team, which I think would be a good idea. Softball and Rugby and shit

>open gym with your wife
>immediately ban her from it

devilish

you the one that brought it up nigga so nice
>projection

WHY does OPs pic have nude males from arguably the most gay time period ever in his consideration of an "all-male" gym?

>most gay time period ever
>not modern times
interdasting

I don't lift for girls as main form of motivation but getting mirred in the gym by a thot feels good and I like seeing women around anyways.

>getting mirred in the gym by a thot feels good
>I like seeing women around
You seem to be emotionally driven, user. Perhaps opies gym is a good idea after all

>"private social club"
>male-only
Good luck with your gay club.
Otherwise, the whole point of making such a gym is utterly retarded. Don't want thots? Keep the treadmill/squat rack ratio under 1000:1, create a free-weights only gym (with minimal extra machines like the lat machine or the chest press and cables), don't have a lunk alarm
There, you got it

>arguably the most gay time period
1) Ancient Greeks weren't gay or feminine
2) That's not a picture from those times, it's a modern depiction. You can tell from the severe lack of penises. Only modern day murrica is so puritan in illustrations (a feminine nipple? on my blue board? Heavens forbids)
so yeah, it's a pic from the most gay time period ever: contemporary burgerland

Sounds brilliant but as a business I don't think it would work desu bro. I think most money gyms make is from the members who don't go, and we know that's mostly female.

Just remove all treadmills and ellipticals and you have a gym that caters to men

Honestly I would love a free weights only gym, sans all machines. Just barbells, dumbells, and plates. And power cages out the ass. Literal thot repellent right there.

How much you planning on charging per month?

Homosexuality was illegal in almost every single region of Europe back then, including vast majority of Greek citystates and provinces. Only Sparta and a couple other citystates allowed it. Everywhere else the punishment for homosexuality in Greece was typically exile. In Germania and Scandinavia, it was getting buried alive in a swamp.

80USD

this chick would still go tho, so all gains ahead my friends!

a male only gym would quickly become a gay mecca and thus uncomfortable for the normal men you're trying to target

just buy a mirror for your homegym then

>private social club
Lawfag strikes again

This is literal cuck speak. You’re projecting your sex fetish into your gym going experience. Seek help.

tfw only males going to my gym

Sounds amazing desu

If there was a gym like this near me I would switch gyms immediately

Where's the women only gyms. Dublin fells I've never heard this. I know car insurance is cheaper for women God knows why

fuckin moron

holy christ

please be bait

underrated

They tried to open a men only gym in Dublin.
Fell on its arse
Curves for men can't be replicated.
A 'man only gym' is effectively a warehouse gym now, and serious lifting women will join. But I don't see that as an issue.