Do fit people eat fast food?

Do fit people eat fast food?

Depends
>\thread

Kek does this guy not have anything better to do?

Neckpill is real.

That guy looks like a toy.

>excessively narrow head
>chest tattoos
>Instagram attention whore
yep, he would make me feel better about myself too

probably paid by CNP

Lel this is a fitness equivalent of an atheist going to a library and moving the Bibles to the fiction section. Top tip m'lad

Why does that man look so weird?

I imagine not. You can only work out so many hours a day. Man, if I saw some dude walk into a restaurant, not order anything, and just mix and drink a protein shake he brought in with him, I'd feel a little sad. Like, I know he's got great discipline and is in better shape than I'll probably ever be in, but I couldn't help but feel like he was the weird kid nobody wants to eat lunch with so he sits alone at the end of the cafeteria table.

he has the smile of an average canadian girl

he is an average canadian gril

and the head size of one

He doesn't know how to use the steroids he's taking.

I do. But I probably exercise more than 97% of people.

Fit people cook

Dammit

that looks like shit

europoor

That looks fermented you're just a wanna be finmong

>not bulking on McDoubles

nu-Veeky Forums you disappoint me

Duckface?

no. especially people who compete, do high intensity sports, never eat processed sugar or junk food. it just shits on your performance too much. like say u binge eat on mcdodo's or eat candy, next day your gonna feel like shit. second day after probably too. it also weakens your immune system and recovery.

Only dumbfucks eat that shit

If you believe in dirty bulking or just don't give a fuck about staying lean while bulking fast food is the best food source out there.

>some people actually believe this
Lol

> not wanting to clog your arteries

Does this also hold true for alcohol?

I never lift after a big night out, when I'm hungover as shit, but even like 2 days after I find my lifts are noticeably lower and my cardio isn't as good as normal.

Once or twice a month for me. Been cooking for 7-8 years, definitely helps teach you money saving for groceries

You call that cooking?

>Do fit people eat fast food?
Athletes, yeah. Strongmen/powerlifter, yeah. Bodybuilders, no idea.

You do know elite athletes eat fast food, drink alcohol , smoke and use drugs all the time, right?

>wanting to live
lmao never gonna make it

Momscience the post

>some people believe its fine to indulge in foods that causes metabolic crashes, cancer, fatigue, heartdisease and illnesses every once in a while.

alcohol too, yes.
basicly the more and the more often you eat shit and drink, the shittier your system will be. after a while you will get disease.

your body can deal with a huge load of shit, but slowly it gets weaker from the shit you eat and drink.

And no fucking serious athlete smokes,drinks and eats fastfood and processed sugary crap on a monthly basis.

>metabolic crashes, cancer, fatigue, heartdisease and illnesses
None of these happen as long as you work out and lift. Fast food also has no link to cancer.

What is the healthiest fast food item? I'm guessing some grilled chicken sandwich, right?

>Fast food also has no link to cancer.
you gotta be joking

why would you? i want everyone to stop eating fast food, in fact i hate all restaurants, i hope they all close down and everyone loses their jobs. i'd laugh. they take no pride in their work beyond the bare minimum shittiness they can get away with and still (barely) legally serve food, have the nerve to want TIPS and higher wages, and help people in society condition themselves to not only spend money but consume food, one of the most important decisions they will ever fucking make, thoughtlessly. it's the opposite of how it should be... especially with all our scientific advantages, food quality should take on fucking religious proportions in all hearts and minds and instead it's the exact opposite, at least here in america... i would behead all restaurant and fast food joint owners and bathe in their blood if i could get away with it.

fucking Australians

Something about him looks very "off" but I can't put my finger on what it is, other than a thin neck and stupid tight shirt

>I hate all restaurants
#NotAll

occasionally when indulging cravings, or because a social event or when there is no healthy food available

>say u binge eat on mcdodo's or eat candy, next day your gonna feel like shit. second day after probably too. it also weakens your immune system and recovery
This is fucking stupid
McDonald's is unhealthy food, but it's just food. People act like it's literal poison, it's high in sodium and fat but the only negative effects it's going to have on your body is that of the sodium, which isn't even a concern if you're drinking water and not a Mega 666oz soda
If one shitty burger damages your body to the point where you're incapacitated for two days (?) the problem's on you.

10/10 analogy

It doesn't though? I don't think there's any study out there that conclusively links fast food to cancer. Only things like red meats which I never eat at fast food places anyways.

Pro athletes in the US are legendary drinkers and partiers, especially for strength sports where you don't have to be 5%bf all the time
Even Michael Phelps' famous Olympics diet was thousands of calories of pizzas and energy drinks.

>Oblong skull
>Face that's somewhat aged but still hormonally boyish
>Unconvincing fake smile
>Flaring his shoulders and puffing chest to make himself look big, anyone who lifts can innately recognize this, same as the bicep-pushing trick
>Stupid shirt

Underrated

Nah, just a baked fish
Shit camera, here's how it really looked. AND IT WAS TASTY

i don't know whats worse, you being lazy enough not to take the head and the tail off or the retardeds getting triggered by fish, aspargus and toast

lol no, most high intensity sports athletes needs tons of calories, that is almost impossible without processed shit like mass gainers, pizza or fries, specially when they're close to their competition where they need their metabolism to be at their best

Leaving the head on
>aesthetic
>keeps moisture in
>there's meat in the cheek

In the past four years I've had fast food maybe 5 times, most of which was because I was given a Burger King giftcard.

Instagram whore seeks attention

Really activating my almonds

I think it's because you can't see his neck. If he had a beefy neck, he'd look fine

Head is the most delicious part.

that actually looks tasty, i dont know what people are bitching about

thanks bruh. I'm all about cooking small fish whole. Croakers, porgies, perch.
>wild caught
>never frozen
>small, so low mercury
>cheap
>way more interesting than chicken breast
>better fat profile than landmeat

Toast and asparagus looks great, not a fan of plain baked fish but probably just because it's not what I grew up eating

This guy has a point. You’re going to eat so much more saturated fat at any fast food burger place.
You’re better off just increasing your calories and eating the same food.
Tons of protein will help..

also as a side note if you catch&cook your own, you can cut off the heads and make fish head soup (since that's where the bulk of the fat is) and get the most bang for your buck nutritionally

I've never been able to stomach it well but as a survival food it's useful to know how to prepare in the wild

His body proportions are weird. Small forearms and neck.

No dude, people who do high intensity sports, especially if they're younger than 21 eat like fucking horses, and that means eating everything and everything

went to a Chad school surrounded by turbo athletes, this is correct, they all workout 7 days a week, 2 hours a day and play multiple sports (FB, Lax, Baseball, Basketball) and don’t have to watch their macros and kcals like normal people do. Elite athletes eat well naturally and then cheat and eat whatever because its all getting burned off and they have normal metabolisms, aren’t addicted to fats and sugars so its not a big deal

When I first started losing weight I actually ate a lot more fast food because I didn't know how to cook and I wanted easily available calorie/nutrition info. It worked pretty well until I found my way around the kitchen, honestly it's all just about calories and macros

Yeah
I remember when I cut down to 10% body fat I eat fast food constantly
Then I did a clean bulk to gain weight
It's the quality it's the quantity

what a fucking faggot lmao

I'm assuming your a southerner... I did a bit of googling afteryou mentioned it and couldn't find any fish head recipes that weren't Chinese, but I remember my dad saying that when he was in the army (late 60s), the Southern boys would eat fish heads and rice. I always wondered about that... what is a good recipe I could check out?

>hur dur fit people cook like me
>look at my pl8

Get real faggot

looks nice to me desu.

i can't prove how wrong you are.
but you are so wrong.

I go to mcdonalds once in a while to mog all the twinks/fatties while I eat 5 hamburgers. Double everyones size and shredded

Some times I do, sorry brehs.

>toast

Kek

Holy shit, I look just like this dude.

>having utensils yet needing a paper napkin
whut.jpg

Doesn't everyone do this?

ya look good but ya aint got no neck

So this is the power of highelves

Plastic chugging metrosexual feels alpha lmao.

>mcdonalds being unhealthy is momscience

the ole
>FISH N COFFEE IN DA MORNIN

Nice work there, m'boy.

hated this guy from love island what a twat, it's no wonder he couldn't stick it on anyone

They literally have free unlimited McDonald's for athletes during the Olympics. Dieting is pure cope for the genetically inferior, Micheal Phelps and Usian Bolt eat like shit.

What's the fitness equivalent of slipping a "Jews owned the ships" sticky note in Slave Trade history books?

It's impossible to outrun a bad diet. They will die of heart disease sooner than later.

^