Are you a gym creeps Veeky Forums?

are you a gym creeps Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xxfitness/comments/7x5klf/whats_your_gym_crush_story/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I glance at the occasional ass here and there, but never would say anything or touch them in a harassing way. I typically don't look cause I don't want to lose focus on my lifts.

This is why i go to a gender segregated gym, sucubbus estrogen gas clouds leech your gains bros.

*People look at me* I haven't been to the gym since!

This is when I hate living in America cause we can have shit like "Curves" where only women can go but the second a male only gym is mentioned everyone drops the misogyny hammer.

I do that too but now I'm super paranoid that girls think I'm staring and I'm creepy and I don't talk to them because people say they don't want to be hit on at the gym

I'm not attractive, so probably yes.

Girls wear leggings knowing their ass is going to be stared at, but they don't stop wearing them. They could easily just change into regular ass athletic shorts or even sweats. Don't be worried about it, just cause you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.

>bitch talks about how she had to change gym cuz someone looked at her ass
>I felt empowered by lifting and now I feel objectified

Most of women are such a meme

I thought "empowered" was just a meme. Cringed hard when I heard it in RL .

right? how else am i supposed to make sure she's not gonna hurt herself

What kind of exercise is this anyway?
I've seen both grills and bois at the gym do this.
Noticed one just a few hours ago.

it's the "don't look at me silly boys" thrust

one legged hip thrust

I always just stare, never talk to girls at the gym. Never feel shame about it either when all 99% of gym girls just do lower body exercises where their asses are always out in good view and they wear pants that leave little to the imagination. I see girls do the same to some guys who exercise in tank tops and shit.

Also kek at a girl feeling empowered through squats and then that getting ruined for her because a guy only looks at her during.

>wear skin tight yoga pants
>angry that some people stare sometimes

What's wrong with loose shorts over yoga pants? Why are women doing this?

It's a smith machine variation of a barbell hip thrust, which is the best glute exercise ever. Started doing them two months ago and now my gf literally kisses my ass when she sees it. It actually gives you the results you think you're going to get from heavy squats and DLs.

Get fucked.

It's a similar movement to a glute/wrestling bridge just with added weight.

For dat dere posterior chain

Think of a rack pull or RDL but rotated 90°

women are fucking stupid

They haven't been marketed and targeted with tracksuit bottoms so they think it's not fashionable or there are literally no alternatives in their mind.

Either ignorance, anxious girls fitting into Instagram gym culture or complete thots

The dude touched her. The issue here is not chicks """leeching your gains bro""""" but creeps touching people. Forget that it's a woman--it could easily be a fag touching a dude who wants no part of it. That's literally a crime.

hip thrusts. for the glutes. are you the same retard i explained this to yesterday? jesus christ

the issue here is some dude made a valid complaint post and then thots started crying because someone looked at them once right below it

The subreddit she recommended is so hypocritical

This is one of the top rated threads this month
>What's your gym crush story
reddit.com/r/xxfitness/comments/7x5klf/whats_your_gym_crush_story/

first post might have been a gym creep. All other posts are retarded sloots

Nope.

FUCKING CHAD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The issue is that what catches the eyes of all the incels ITT is girls making arguably petty complaints, and not the sexually aggressive italian creep who serially harassed at least one chick.

The first post was legit. That guy started touching the girl I guess after constantly bothering her before. The other ones were just complaining about guys looking at them while they did exercises that only serve to make their legs and ass bigger while also putting those in a prime position to look at while wearing clothes that also makes them easier to look at.

Wasn't referring to the first post. I was referring to all these bitches who whine about "I hate getting looked at when I'm wearing some body revealing clothing and doing squats while sticking my ass out into the walkway"

Don't leech my gains you fucking cretins, or let me rightfully have a male only gym.

Having to moved to a shit city in the UK and started going to a gym stuffed full of ethnics, I do see this constantly. I can't remember the last time I saw an unaccompanied female in the weights area not be approached repeatedly by them, offering 'tips on her form' etc.

A lot of them seem to like the attention. It's alien to me as someone from a nice part of the country.

>guys who look dindu nuffin
You're in total control of what you look at. Don't make excuses for creeps.

because yeah, obviously you're not supposed to touch someone in an attempt to spot them without talking to them beforehand

but the other girls are complaining about someone looking at them, or shit, going to the gym the same time as them

FUCKING MARRY ME RIGHT NOW CHAD

Looking doesn't make you a creep when girls parade around for attention. Touching makes you a creep. Don't group them together.

>it's okay because they want it
get a load of this incel

The poster is literally this guy in the middle

I never talk to the girls there I just smile and check them out. Some don’t really smile back but a lot of them do and sometimes hover near me to the point where I think they want my cock.

Or I’m as delusional as the kids who post in mirin threads

But it's okay for them to flaunt then complain? Just take your asses back to the yoga studio with your gal pals. Nobody had this fucking drama before "empowerment" came about.

Yes and if people choose to look at girls in the gym who purposefully put themselves in position to get looked at, but don't act on it like most, what is the problem?

You're absolutely right, if they'd just stop wearing skin-tight clothes when they go to the gym, maybe people wouldn't be watching them. Like the gym is one of the most pheromone filled places you can possibly be in apart from I dunno a brothel maybe. Jordan Peterson has a point when he says that maybe we should disallow makeup in the work place since men and women can't seem to get along over it. Like stop forcing us to act like we aren't picking up on the sexual signals you are obviously sending us. Sure, what the creep in OP's story did is wrong and everyone agrees with it, but in a semi-public setting, what the fuck do you expect when you're walking around in skin-tight clothes with your vagina hanging out?

>who purposefully put themselves in position to get looked at
Well I guess I better not go out in public then if people can't control themselves!

I've reached the point where I simply don't interact with women unless they talk to me first or I'm forced to do it such as at the shop or at work.

Not worth it when you're barely above average looking on a very good day. I doubt me getting Veeky Forums is going to change this, I simply can't deal with the bullshit any more. When I was like 8, two girls from the class above me came up to me one day and said "user, you look so hot today". Being the naive fat loser I was, I got happy for a moment and asked "Really?" to which they replied "As if! You're a fat ugly pig!" and went on their way while laughing. That shit has stuck with me my entire life.

The people who can't totally control themselves and become a problem are the ones who start aggressively bothering them and harassing, which most don't. You didn't answer what the problem of looking was yet.

Except that Curves doesn't exist in America.

Or just go out in public without fucking criticizing every person who glances at you. Not everyone is like the creep in the OP, so stop acting like it. You're not a victim of everyone, don't flatter yourself.

>control themselves
>looking at a person who wears a thin tight piece of clothing over their lower bits
get over yourself wtf

>I've reached the point where I simply don't interact with women unless they talk to me first

So in other words you never talk to women outside of like buying something at retail or something for your job/career?

When you take the bus on a hot summer day, do you choose to wear a bikini? Of course fucking not, but for some fucking reason every single female at every single fucking gym feel the need to sexualize their own fucking body in front of every there who will wear whatever was left over in their gym bag from last time. I wish more women would adopt some fucking personal responsibility in this, because no matter how you feel about uggos looking at your body, you're the one putting it out there and the world is a bad place with a lot of bad people in it. You can't expect every single fucking man to either A) be a fucking Chad or B) turn into a fucking woman or C) ignore the vagina you stick into their face when you do RDL in front of the bench when he's resting between sets.

>People can't control themselves
Sharia literally makes women dress up in a bag for fear of the male gaze because they think it will lead to men fighting with each other and men raping women because their clothes or lack of them are so inviting the animal man cannot resist.

This is you.

Pretty much, except that sometimes people ask me for directions, or old ladies ask me to get them something off a high shelf at the shop.

Also, my roommate sometimes have ladyfriends over for drinks, and he pushes me to partake. I usually just sit in a chair and sip my drink until someone asks me a question, then when everyone is too drunk to notice that I'm gone I sneak back to my room.

>I've reached the point where I simply don't interact with women unless they talk to me first or I'm forced to do it such as at the shop or at work.

Me too, but one girl I ended up dating asked me why I didn't talk to her sooner.

>I've reached the point where I simply don't interact with women unless they talk to me first
I hear you, user, because honestly that's the end game of what is going on in the fucking West nowadays. It's just escalating to a point where men men can do fuck all without offending the entirety of the female population, so what else could one do but cower in fear of being the next guy thrown under the bus.

There's no way for me to know that staring isn't going to escalate into unwanted touching or following

I just don't interact cause I don't the fucking accusations.
By God if I say hello or smile at you I'm a fucking creep and need to hear about you and your boyfriend.

So that means to treat every dude that looks like they're some sort of fiend rapist?

Situational awareness. Be rational.

>some people like getting hit on in the gym
>some people don't
>if you're attractive women will be more likely to open themselves up to conversation
>if they don't do this you should probably leave them alone

Is any of this new information?

Exactly. It's like women walk around with this preconception that any social advances by men is an attempt to get in their pants. I'm not saying that a lot of them aren't, but when every woman treats them as such, it ruins all motivation I have for attempting a relationship with them, romantic or otherwise.

It's strange, because I seem to get along fine with women on the internet, as I can formulate myself before hearing a response.

And what if you're not attractive, then? Just give up and keep your head low?

Okay and how often does that actually happen? And here, if you don't want to get looked at as often, wear not so revealing clothes to the gym. Maybe regular, not form fitting pants and a t-shirt that is somewhat loose. If guys can work out in it, you can too.

I do whatever the fuck i want if you dont like it grow a pair and say something im not a mind reader.

But your looking scares me and I have to assume that you're going to rape me!

It starts out reasonably enough with a story about unwanted physical contact and ends up with bullshit "OMG he looked at me"

>I've reached the point where I simply don't interact with women unless they talk to me first or I'm forced to do it such as at the shop or at work.

I can totally relate to that. I tried to find a girlfriend for years, but no one was really serious to me. At the end, you just go "Fuck it" and live for yourself.

I asked out an employee at the gym at my uni and was brought in by management saying I made her uncomfortable. Basically told him he was crazy and an idiot. Asked for his manager too. Sent her emails saying how incompetent they were. Received an email saying I had to talk to the sexual harrassment people. Talk to the guy there and he completely agreed with me that this was bullshit.

>tfw I was just nervous
>she even gave me her number

Dont be nervous guys. It will fuck you

That and lower your standards.If they don't want you they don't want you.Considering the current population the idea that we all need to breed for the sake of humanity is void, so what's left is pleasure and great amounts of selection according to personal taste.

There's no right to a partner where everyone gets somebody. If someone doesn't want you, move on, then repeat until you either find someone that likes you back or die.

I bypass that problem completely by staring at whoever I want in the gym without any subtlety, with my whole body pointing in their direction and with my head following the motion of their workouts, then when they finish I walk up to them and ask with a deadpan face
>"are you done with that?"
if they are, I proceed to integrate whatever they were using into my workout, if they are not, I keep staring

You could go to non gym places where you won't be competing with dudes with amazing bodies

>If someone doesn't want you, move on, then repeat until you either find someone that likes you back or die.

What a life. Hop from ratchet ass hoe to nasty ass tramp waiting for something desperate and ugly enough to throw a yeasty, syphilitic cunt your way.

Yep. Never approach unless your in the right from of mind. Don't listen to this PUA shit about "just approach bro" "it's a numbers game" "rejection doesn't matter"; only approach if you feel comfortable. Cold approaching is fucking dumb

classic burn

been doing these exercises for years and didn't realize this until just now... thanks for enlightening me user.

>complain about being seen as only your ass
>wear leggings
what is wrong with women?

Been going to the same gym for 3 years. Had some gym crushes but never engaged with them more than asking if they were done with certain equipment that I coincidentally needed to use.

My eyes do wander between sets though, so I need to make sure I don't get creepy with it. That takes more discipline and willpower than it does to actually go to the gym and lift.

classic "fuck a person up for life" amirite?

The thing is that girls look just as much as guys do, they are just a little better at hiding it. I've caught girls mirin many times, not a bid deal. Never felt "icky". These reddit cunts are such fucking drama queens it is astounding.

No, they told you that you were being a fat fuck up.
Did you listen and change, or wallow in self pity?
Bullies are mean, victims usually deserve it though

And everyone applauded.

Fuck off faggots

Is there anything more pretentious cringe worthy than reddit posting? Like every post they make they feel they are writing a news column in the Washington Post about the assassination of a president

Sometimes I have to wait for a machine for like 5 minutes, what do you usually look at during such a time?

I don't wanna look like a retard looking at the ceiling or the floor.

>waaahhhhh stop being attracted to me!!!! ;)

A pretty great case for gender separated gyms

what if i identify as a woman shitlord

this is why people dont care when some roastie say she was raped
>legit case of rape happens
>yeah sister i was raped too some guy LOOKED at me once girl power

where does it say rape anywhere in those comments

im not talking about the comments

still remember a month or two ago when my female coworker told us about how she left the gym and felt a guy following her in the parking lot and he pretended like he knew her from school, then asked her if he could eat her out. not take her out, EAT HER OUT.

>just cause you're on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu.
>I'm cutting
>Fast.
>Starvation mode

That's just his culture and you need to respect it

i bring a book, grab a paper on the way in to do the crossword, or watch one of the tv's they have on. if i can't do any of those, yeah i'll look at some booty.

Smooth as fuck

You should try harder at not being unattractive

man there's a lot to unpack in that thread