Daily reminder that 5'7'' isn't a manlet status IRL

deal with it, lanklets

You're A LOT shorter than the average male height at 5'7", so it is certainly manlet status. Hell, you're likely below the average female height among girls younger than 25.

cope
saged

>Hell, you're likely below the average female height among girls younger than 25.

bullshit
do you even know the national average height for a female?
it's 5'4'' and the younger generation are even shorter than that because of being diversified

also at 5'7'' you will have no problem banging girls

it's you lanklets who need to cope, actually

5'9 is the cutoff

>You're A LOT shorter than the average male height at 5'7"

the national average is 5'9'' so it's not noticeably short, you dumb lanklet

>do you even know the national average height for a female?

Yes, in my country it's 173 cm for women aged 20-29.

It's a pretty dramatic difference.

no its fucking 5’10 for irl, 6’ online (incl dating apps) for the last fucking time you stupid copecel niggers. 5’10 is the bare minimum for getting and keeping a good looking gf if below 8/10 male

it's not the cutoff but the average

the tallest women in the world are latvian women and their average is only 169cm (5'6.5'')
try again

2 inches are nothing

mad manlet LUL

you will never be seen as a man being that short, just turn yourself into a twink and bottom for gay guys, that's your only option

You're delusional.

at 5'7'' you'll never be seen as a manlet IRL
it's just the shorter side of the average range

t. mad lanklet who got cucked by a 5'7'' manster race

it's actually you who are delusional
i'm just saying the truth no one can change

depends on where u live maybe in the u.s its fine in florida with spics or whatever, here in Scandinavia its definitely short, im 177cm and the average is like 180cm

at 5’7 you are maybe 2” taller than cute 7/10 women, at 5’10 you have 5” on them and 3-4” on higher quality chicks, only elite height genetics females will rival you in height. at 6’ no woman out of heels is taller than you except amazons who will not be picky about who they fuck once you hit the 6’ benchmark. you are coping

how are my fellow 5'7'' men doing in scandinavia?
i've heard that girls in europe tend to not care about height much compared to girls in the us
is it true?

depends where you live silly
obviously the mexican parts of USA will be shorter than the midwest parts

>it's another "americancels think height matters anywhere else other than their degenerate shithole" episode

>writes out a paragraph of coping
>tells me I'm coping
Who's coping now copey? BTW you're coping.

Hello 5'7 here too unite we stand!

Remember that height is just a factor

face is everything and i have a 8/10 face

face>>>>>height even if you are 5'3

>pic related is me

>being this delusional

>mfw I found out my grandfather was the same height as me (5'7)
>In his hometown he was universally known as big AL and was a hugely respected union boss
>the entire town came to his funeral when i was 8
>I always thought he was 6'0+ since my dad is and he always spoke with the deepest respect for his father
>all my family tells me I'm just like him and I am proud of that

wrong, when you live in a fit city with an 80% white population, you are cursed at 5'7''

Average height is 5'10, meaning the average range is 5'8-6'0. There is absolutely no difference between men who are 1 inch apart. If you're 5'9 comparing to 5'10 that difference is going to be extremely small (1.4% of total height) and one can appear taller/same as the other depending on shoes.

I'm 5'8.5, yes I'm only taller than like 20% of the male population, but almost nobody (including myself) can tell the difference from 5'8-5'10, which is half the male population. I'm taller than 90% of chicks, and noticably taller (3 inches) than 60% of girls.

I don't even know why I bother to type this all up, this meme is just so stupid and i know it murders some dudes self-confidence. if you're ATLEAST 5'7 you can say you're 5'8 and appear short but not tooo short to the majority of chicks. I tell all girls I'm 5'9 and have literally never had an issue with my height. I even talked to one chick who, in reaction to my height, said, "uhg youre not big" but I still boned. I've had girls from 5'0-5'9 interested in me, almost nobody IRL really gives a shit about height except for guys, its become the new dick measuring. Hell I know a faggy 5'5 guy who slays tinder poon and hes the most obnoxious fuck I've ever met

Thats nice, my gandfather was also 5'7 like me and he was a boss too

> He told me that he was kipnapped in civil war ( Spain) by two people of the other side

> He managed to scape killing 2 guys that custody him

> walk for days through forest evading enemies

sorry my english

>2 guys that custody him

kinky

just give it 10 more years and youll have 50% whites hans

>face>height.

lol ok manlet.

wat

COPE

(You) faggot
>dude women don’t care if you’re shorter than them
>avg height=range
no this is autism
>there is no difference between 5’10 and 5’8
yes if you’re a subhuman retard and unattractive you won’t notice, good looking women will notice
>im taller than 90% of chicks
there are a large number of women who won’t date you because of your height
>no one irl gives a shit about height
they do they’re just polite and not in HS so they don’t say anything to your face, your respect and attractiveness go down the further you are from 6’ tall especially among WHITES who are taller than the other races and Blacks who expect men to be 6’ tall ballers
>whataboutisms
>anecdotes
nigger fuck off they’ve fucking done studies with large cohorts of women on their physical preferences, the LAW of evo bio is that women want to increase the fitness of their kids. 6’, 7”, at least a 7/10 face, at least 60k a year, has at least 4-6 solid friends, goes out multiple times a month and white skin are the fucking gold standard for women in the West stop COPING its pathetic

of course you can survive at 5’7 its just demonstrably worse than being 6’, of course you can survive at 5/10 but you’re being outcompeted by a huge number of men who are 6/10, 7/10, 8/10 and any guy above that annihilates you and can fuck your gf

stop lying to incels its so fucking evil.

Dacre is listed at 5'10 in height but Hollywood always adds an inch or two (maybe 3) so he's probably at most 5'8ish

You're people who never go outside around other people. Is there something else you're trying to compensate for?

Apparently you all are having trouble accepting reality. Here's the ACTUAL, IRL REDPILL:

>past 5'10 or 5'11, height is COPE
>being sub 5'9 DRASTICALLY reduces chances of pussy slaying
>below 5'6 your chances of slaying are ESSENTIALLY ZERO.
>a 7/10 face or better is needed if you are sub- 5'9.

Holy shit dude have you ever left your house? Life isn't like Veeky Forums, nobody with decent social skills gives a fuck about any of this

See ,baby dicks.

>(((studies)))
>(((large cohorts of women)))
There may be a Law of Evo Bio, but there's a more fundamental law behind that: you never listen to what women say ever.

>united we stand
5’7 bro here
Honestly no one ever gives a fuck about height near me lmao face > charm> body imo

Its only that low because of 5'1 guatamalans. Im 5'11 and one of the shortest white guys i know. 5'7 is hilariously small

Its okay bud if all you have is height to make you feel superior and give you some self-worth so be it dont let anyone Pull you out of your delusion

As a 6'4" I notice almost without fail, that men under around 5'10" foot act like little bitter over compensating leprechauns... I can only imagine how women see them.

Friendly reminder that the world is made for and by 5'9 men and anyone below that is a hobbit and anyone over that is a giraffe.

See , stubby.

Reminds me of this but irl

Milk truck just arrive

seriously speaking, at 5'7'' you're a short guy even IRL
not unusually short though
it's actually the typical short men's height and i think it's tall enough not to worry about the height so much

5 '7.5 here and yes it is short but not a huge hindrance in dating game unless you have other things going on.

>putin is 5'7
>Hitler was 5'9
>Napoleon was 5'7
>Alexander was 5'7

>midget doesn't realize that the average height is higher than 200 years ago

haha i'm gonna start doing the "only 6 foot" thing

>Putin
>200 years ago

Me too, I can think of at least 4 people that I can trigger with this, I have a lot of asian friends.

>Hitler, Putin and Alexander
>200 years ago
pick one

>5'7 2300 years ago is comparable to 5'7 today

Well Putin is just a bitter manlet

seems likes there's a lot of insecure lanklets here

german here.
i'm 5'7 and i never ever had any problem with my height whatsoever.
the only people who ever mentioned it were people from Veeky Forums.
but maybe its an american thing

>but maybe it's an american thing
It is. Creaturas are so delusional that they think 13 year old girls are amazonian tier tall now and you're fucked if you're not at least 6'1
Then again they have funny stuff in their water so maybe it is true lol

Is fucking funny because creaturas are the shortest from all countries of EU 5'9 is oficially the average there yet they still shame others lol, fucking complex of inferiority people, even Spain is now oficially one of the taller countries of europe at 5'10, more than UK or FR, that are 5'9 oficially, spanish short was a meme that now is end, ameritard are the only obssesed with height anyways, fucking retards lol

sorry my english

1. every average has a range, ever hear of standard deviations? 1 standard deviation above and below is considered average. heights deviation is 2 inches, so average (encompassing most men) is 4 inches. every average has a range

2. I said no noticable difference between 1 inch, sure theres a difference when you get to 2 but its very insignificant. If youre both walking around just hanging out, people will notice that the 5'10 is taller but not by much. How tall are you? Now think of a guy 4 inches taller vs 6 inches taller. Thats the difference the average girl will see. They're both bigger than you, but the one isnt bigger than the other by a huge amount.

3. Sure there's some, just like there are girls who wont date me cuz I have dark hair, or cuz I'm white, or for any other reason. But the vast majority of people don't date someone who fits 100% into their preferences. Have you ever been attracted to a girl that is not your 'ideal' girl? Mine was a tall thicc dark skin chick, but I'm going to marry a short white blond girl who I do find very attractive. Normal, well-adjusted people do not constantly search for their 'ideal' and are more concerned with the 'vibe' between their partner.

4. No, no one really does. Height does not factor into what normal (read most) people think of you as a person. I have friends who are like 5'4, and when i talk about them and people dont know who i mean I say the short guy, just like I would say the tall guy when talking about my 6'3 friend. But the height has no affect on how I view them.

5. Okay sure, thats the 'ideal' i talked about earlier. Sure being under 6 foot is arguably (not absolutely) worse than being 6 or above, but its not a big deal. that was my point, it really isn't a big fucking deal. In fact I'm glad I'm not over 6 foot, my gf refuses to date people taller than me and has always so that wouldn't have happened.

Brotha you gotta get off Veeky Forums, height isnt a big deal

These are all lies. I am 5'7" and I am usually below average hieght. my only gripe is that I'm not short enough that my face would be at breast level of most girls of average height.

Is there anything worse than being short?

I'm from Finland and here I would say at 5'8 its a handicap. Chads are 6'1+

I have one 5'6 friend with an ugly face. He will probably become a wizard

at 5'7" you will always be seen as a little guy by everyone. just get over it and find a hobby that you enjoy

6'0 here
you're a manlet irl, no exceptions

Yukio Mishima was 5'1

This thread just opened my eyes to how short people overreact to their shortcomings.

>Nuh uhhh, 5'7" is just under the average of 5'9"

I'll put it this way, 5'7 is short for what I tend to notice. I'm 6'2" and generally don't notice someone being short until 5'9" or so.

This is the height version of this:
>My dicks not small, it's 4" which is just 1" less than the average 5"!

tfw you're shorter than hitler
tfw you're literally worse than hitler

>"how tall are you?"
>"five foot seven..."
>"...point five"

>daily reminder that 5'7'' isn't a manlet status IRL
>according to a manlet

> Hell, you're likely below the average female height among girls younger than 25.
lmao what

Why am I 5'5 and have slept with 20+ people? Why do I have a long term partner. Did someone forget to pass on the memo to my area?

LMAO this kid, where the fk do you live nigger that 5,7 for a guy isnt midget status. Here in the Netherlands every guy below 6.0 is a midget.

Yeah they do, since they are used to guys being 6.2.

I'm 5'9 and my friends are all 6'+
Everything under 6' is manlet status

>5'7" manlet here
I definitely think you're still IRL manlet, definitely noticeably than a guy whos 6'+...

Yeah you'll probably lose out on a few chicks because of height, but I've had a few girls think I'm 5'9"+ and I haven't noticed huge issues picking up girls especially when the average in my country is like 5'4" (plus I like the asians :^)) Just like dick size, people are generally pretty bad at guessing just from looking, and desu being a manlet is only a really big deal if you're a huge faggot about it or if you're like midget tier (

>5'7 isn't manlet status

Kek, sage

Seriously, cope more.

only if you live in a manlet shithole

>Almost 30, needs an app to get laid, glorified baby sitter
What a catch

being 5'7'' is pretty comply tbqh

what if i'm 5'7.75?

Well it's just the manlets in your area

C O P E

get back to the pit. saged.

I'm dating this 5ft girl but all I can think about is having manlet sons.

What do?

5'10 is the manlet cutoff, sorry user

this thread really depresses me

met him irl, i work at a nighclub, took photos of his ID if anyone want's to see ahaha

nigger i'm 5'8 and even i know i'm a manlet
fuck off with your delusions

I can confirm, met him irl, i'm 6'2 he was like 5'7 or 5'8

>pan am smile
>thousand cock stare

If I remove her make-up will I die?

I am 175cm not sure what that is in muttrick system but I never had any issues and I have slain over 100 women thus far.

How will they EVER recover.
If you are less than 6 foot then you will never be able to get a real gf or experience real love because any girl you're with won't really love you.

>implying women are capable of love

t. insecure lanklet

Honestly, this. At 5'9" your still a guy on the shorter side but you wont stand out in crowds or walking down the street. Being 6 foot something is of course better but at least people don't perceive you as a literal dwarf

dude, I'm 1,75m and while many people tell me height isn't an issue for me, I still feel like everyone shorter than me looks like a fucking goblin from harry potter. one of my best female friends has a 40 year old boyfriend who is almost a head shorter than me. honest to god, I can literally never take him seriously when he tries to give me (26) advice on how to deal with things in life. 5'7 is short dude and I wonder all the time why my friend is together with that dude because he looks hilarious due to his height

Tfw feeling a manlet at 6"2

NL is the other extreme though, you guys are the tallest in the world and only germans and norwegians come close. 5'7" in france, italy, spain is alright and even in the US it's not that bad because of all the manlet spics and negros

Being Attractive involves
>Handsome Face. Defined Jawline Lean Face
>Good Frame. Broad shoulders V-Taper
>Height. 5'10 to 6'1 will be perferable