Does cutting make you depressed?

Second time trying to cut Veeky Forums.
I have found out that when i comepletely cut out any type of "vices", unhealthy food for an example, i get kinda depressed. I never smoke, unless im at a party. But not when I am cutting, I am getting urges to smoke. I have tried to use snus, but when I cut, i crave it immensly. I'm not going to any parties this weekend, but i have drunkt vodka by myself both friday and today.

What to do Veeky Forums
Pic related its me

I feel better when I'm cutting, more energy, clear head/can think better

I suspect I'm allergic to something in my diet, and that's why when I'm on restricted calories I feel better, because I'm consuming less of whatever is causing the issue

I feel like shit. I just get cravings for unhealthy foods, especially when I'm not getting any sort of vices e.g. snus for an example. Perhaps that is because I get bored

Currently on a cut from a dirty bulk its tough but whenever i get hungry ill have a apple with some peanut butter its been 4 days now on about. 1800 cal diet and when i ate one of my brothers tostinos pizza rolls it tasted sooooo good

yeah im on a ~1800 cal cut aswell. Goddamn, just started today. Holy shit is it hard man. Used to just eat whatever i want haha

Just be happy bro

well thats easy to say. I guess im just used to some sort of vice, to let off my needs lol. Perhaps I just need to get used to it

Did your face improve when you lost fat?

How many lbs you trying to lose and what bf % you trying to get to?

Well I am on ~15%. I guess, if i lost like 11 pounds of fat, I would be pretty shredded. Would be nice with a 10 or 11 lbs fat loss.

Well I havent really lost fat before. Just started lifting a year ago. But my face have improved massively tho, I got a nice jawline now, and nice cheekbones.

When you are in a deficit your test levels get lower. Being in a deficit is also a sort of stress so i'd say its normal to feel low while cutting. you can just google it

Yea i can tell that you ve got nicw jaw... are you mewing?

>attention whore thread

>Drinking alone and thinking it's the cut that's making you depressed.

hell no!. I have done a small dream bulk for 3 years and have been getting down in size, but I'm getting cut up and more aesthetic with every pound I drop. Also I make sure I get my vitamins and minerals through a liquid supervitamin and mineral supplement. Great energy

It makes me depressed when I haven't been to a party a weekend. Usually its femanon friday, then party saturday. But its been winterbreak this week, so no party, only depression

Same going from 180 to about 164 to get close to 10% body fat stay strong bro be seeing you in a cbt shredded as fuark

judge me, im at a speech and debate tournament today and didn’t have time for gym this morning
literally 4:30 PM here at this point and all I ate was celery

Just drink 5 shakes when u get home, no excuse

whoops
also I feel great being skinner everyone is complementing me. 190 -> 183 in five days, gym every morning and deficit

i would say try to power through the cravings without drugs if possible, you can buy GABA powder and also just sip tea at night to stimulate your body a bit when its screaming for dopamine. i tried super hard to cut sugar and THC out of my life this past winter and failed horribly because of the late night depression.

Dude if this kind of shit gets you depressed you seriously need to toughen up. Talk to you dad and see if he will start beating you or something.

could lower your test (temporarily due to diet)
that causes depression

>Perhaps i just need to busy myself. I find that when i sit home everyday, i get hungry for unhealthy stuff

Perhaps a bit unreasnoably, since i started cutting less than 24h ago