How do you deal with gym thots?

How do you deal with gym thots?

just try and talk to them, that should drive them away

Ignore them you fucking autist

story?

Thot patrol

Fake as fuck.

You ignore them.
If you stare like a fucking creep, it encourages them.
If you talk to them, they thot twice as hard.
If you date them, they'll fuck a chad behind your back.

I just give em what they want and stare at their asses

What the fuck is that glute gollum doing moving that bar 2 inches up and down

You ignore them completely

Also daily reminder they only exist because people stalk their social media crap. Cut the enablers, problem solved

there a degrees of thotness. find yourself a kinda thotty nice girl. don't go for the full blown thotlord.

How do you "fake" catching a plate to your face exactly?

Fucking annihilate that pussssy dude

go try it, it's easy

Spbp. If you're focused on your lifting you won't care. You might have a glance but that's all

Call in a gym artillery strike on their position

By using fake 2 pound plates. I've seen enough rekt gifs on /b/ and /gif/ to know that's not how a person collapes after being knocked out

She's not knocked out thought, you can see her crying in pain.

It might be fake as in theyre trying to trick the squatting thot though

She winced and covered her mouth with her hand, pretending to cry is even easier than pretending to collapse

If I'm using an equipment and a girl is doing squats right in front of me, I have nowhere to look. So I just look. If they have an overall perfect body I don't mind looking at it. Gives me motivation to get through my sets when they are too heavy. I'm a girl btw.

I don't even notice guys to be honest. There's only this one dude I noticed today while I was doing cardio that had arms the size of my legs, but is very short. I spent a while staring at him wondering how he balances them when he walks. It looked freakish.

fake plates

/Thread

Ignore. It pains them.

Fake plates? The objects are real. If you throw a ball at someones face it still hurts, it doesn't have to weigh heavy to be real.

Played rec league volleyball at my YMCA, there were a pair of thots who showed up every fucking week for good knows what reason, each of them would jump away from the ball if it came toward them. Any time I had the chance I'd drop serves on them or wail outside hits at them, their screams were cash.

Avert my glance and avoid them if possible, going so far as to switch up my routine until they leave. When I see women dressed like this they are always doing some goofy calisthenic exercise in the free weights section, even though there is an entire room for such exercises. Really makes me mad man, I know I should be turned on an want to fuck women like this but there is something deeply gross about it to me.

I use gym thots to give me that extra test boost on lifts. I'm never gonna talk to them but I appreciate their whorishness helping my gains