Faces of Veeky Forums

Faces of Veeky Forums

Rate each other (optional)
Post best lift also.

Bench 245.

why would you ask anyone to rate your face and only post half of it?

That's a dome not a head

Deadlift 460

Nice purse. If you're not posting your glutes, take it to /soc/

Deadlift 455

My girlfriend’s, cuck.

bench 75kg dumbbells

2pl8 diddly
>kill me

bump, any more non bot users on fit?

7.5, maybe higher if I see you from the front
4, but only because you're making a face.

picture is shit, phone is being weird so im using laptop camera.

Deadlift 355

no best lift

You added a comma by accident, friendo

9/10 face. Don't worry man, the gains will come if you're consistent

5% ROM squat 20kg x300

OHP 140x5

i love you

you look fat post another pic thats no too dark

y-you too

now you are dead

tehehehehe

Calling me a 6.5 when you take pictures in a cave?

youre that fucking guy with the teeth.

shhh

LOL its the autistic face guy!!! i missed you man

ABSOLUTELY HARAM

I'm a skeleton who barely started lifting. DL 6
90kg
Ps I was tripping balls in this pic

i missed you too

I haven't even started compound lifts with a bar yet. Bench db 45lbs, goblet squats 70 lbs, don't deadlift yet

*tch*

Make way you fucking soyboys. Why do you lift when you'll never have good facial aesthetics? While you're under the bar, I'm slaying your high school crush.

looking at him id imagine his voice is very high and nasally

Hello, modded Oblivion NPC.

You guys look gay as fuck. It's sad that you losers larp about being chad pussy slayers and shit on here. Fucking hell, my eyes are burning

Pls be honest, and give advice if not good

B255, S355, D430

You must be swedish.

Alright me game. One of the guys that posted here is a closeted fag. You guys have to find out who it is..
I'm the closeted fag.

200kg squat

no bully

sarah?

Im the guy, girl is the GF

>soyboys

>Replying to the datamining newfag thread
>ANONYMOUS imageboard
Thanks for confirming that this place has been overrun by redditfags

faces of /board/ threads have existed since long before reddit was even a website, gtfo newfag

why are your pants so fucking high

you look good. your girl..... yikes

trust me, all the datamining and honeypot threads are in /pol/

How? No receding hairline, no glasses, wide shoulders. Not everyone is a soyboy user.
I don't know desu senpai

Dead: 500 pounds

meant for

op sucessfully ruined this guys life kek

Another of me.

cute ppl cute couple

Uhm, sweetie. You wish you were as good looking as me. Women say they love my piercing eyes.

youre wearing eyeliner faggot

It's called "Chad genetics." But a soyboy like you wouldn't know anything about that.

you look like youve been wearing african neck rings for the past 5 years

>Unibrow
Soyboy to the maxxxx lmfao, stop posting dude
Soyboy

no

You look terrible

Jesus christ are you seriously getting baited by something this half-assed? Brainlets man, damn

Keep hating fags. I slay more pussy than you. I have a warrior skull.

jesus christ atleast post 1 of your lifts if you're gona attention whore

>"Chad genetics"
>No adam's apple
>skinny giraffe neck
>monkey ears
top laugh

i fucking hate your face

You look like the perfect cute couple you'll see in a comedy show who exist solely to make the main characters relationship look shit in comparison. So the main characters try their hardest to be perfect which weirds everyone out until you stop interacting with them.

desu your aesthetics arent too bad, but 2 things
1. your head is already tallish, which isnt too bad, but your tall hair makes your head look weird and too thin.
2. stop with the faggy shit. no more eyeliner and the faggy duckface. just smile and act like a person, not like youre in a pretend photo shoot

The only chad thing about you is your haircut. But three pictures on a rate me Veeky Forums thread screams attention whore, which is a soyboy trait.

>no
what did you mean by this?

t-thanks..?

Your shoulders are narrow as fuck. Your hips are wider than your shoulders lol. Your clothes are gay and it looks like you have boobs. Your face is very feminine. Work your upper body some more and maybe grow facial hair. You have potential just fix where you are now.

am i a soyboy Veeky Forums ?

The shoulders are the angle, and the boobs come from loose skin after 100lbs weight loss. Not much I can do about those except surgery. The face and maybe clothes stuff is good advice, thanks user.

Diddly 455

Almost

are you nicolas cage illegimate son?

Thin your eyebrows a bit. Not from the bottom like girls do, but from the top. It'll keep you from looking so submissive.

no but my dad looks like richard gere

>face
You all mog me, will not post myself because I do not want to become a meme. My aesthetic peak is 2.5/10 with several months worth of expensive and time consuming looksmaxxing.
>best lift
I quit lifting because I realized that life is entirely pointless when you were born ugly.

Found you Leon

Are you 5'6?

seeing these made me want to shave

Close, 5'7"

Mirin that swan

Arms/chest ranges from 25 kgs to 29.
Legs it ranges from 89 to 95 kgs.

Your body looks really fucking weird. Start lifting, cut and gain muscle. Also you have a feminine fave which actually goes pretty well with some muscle, it gives you a kind of balance. You're alright looking my dude like. 6/7

You're clearly fat. Also respectfully, please leave our board.

Think you would look good if you cut. You look alright atm but I think you could hit 7/8 range with a cut

Cozy. You have a nice relaxed look. Like you're content with life, and stress free

>post face
posts herpies medication advertisement

Thanks man. Appreciate the honest advice and rating, this is what I came to Veeky Forums for.

Are you Chris Weidman's ftm offspring?

lol that was me "lean". Ive gained 15kg since then and plan on bloatmaxxing to 120kg

kind of depressing that I was sub 7 at my best

Is everything a baited hook?

Look really good/healthy. Lose the glasses, let the sides trim to 3 mm and slick the top hair back

With that smile and expression. Yes.

Forgot the pic

OP here upon request of more face. grill is the grillfriend

is this the /soc/ thread