What mode is this?

What mode is this?

I can't tell the gender or race of this child...

The late 2000's called

The backyard looks like it could be fixed up really nice and be comfy as hell in Spring, Summer, and Fall

Butt stuff by step dad mode

Kingdom Heartscore

Kek

Coping manlet mode

Malnourished and English.

Estrogen in the baby formula mode.

It's not a phase, mom- mode

Kek

I genuinely feel sorry for his parents.
I mean imagine this:
>you find a nice qt3.14
>build a comfy house, with garage, a garden and everything
>you have a nice job
>litterally made it
>have a kid
>it grows up to be a demi-queer zhe-thing attention seeking emo twink
imagine how life must suck raising this thing
all that hard work, you focus everything to try and raise a better man for this earth, and you get this little shit.

5'11"

Grocery store shooter mode

imagine how shitty of parents you have to be for your kid to turn out this way

nigger all emos died oput in 2009

Treblinka mode

>Pull the kid out of school
>Quit your job
>Sell the house and everything else you own
>Put the family in the car and start traveling until you run out of money
Only way for the kid to make it is to get him off the internet and show him the real world

disappoint-father mode

Just tell them you'll kick them out of your house if they don't behave appropriately. You are a massive cuck of a father if you let your son act like this under the roof you paid for.

Zyzz used to look like this before he started going to the gym.

zyzz

K I N G D O M H E A R T S S H O E S

Chuunibyou

I don't get it

welcome to 2018

you mean mid. this is pure 2004 scene kid

>raising your kids this badly

Veeky Forums

Race: 56%

>When I was a kid, I had an intense desire to kill certain animals, especially when they cry. This came about after watching Pinocchio. I can still remember by 6 year old self, sitting in the living room with my siblings, watching Pinocchio, putting up a childish facade, when truly, all I wanted inside I just a chance to tear Pinocchio and his friends apart limb from limb, and revel in their anguish. It was that scene where he and his friends are turned into donkeys. That scene in pleasure island, that just drives me insane. It was the neighing, the incessant, unholy, mind-shattering neighing. It made my insides boil, it filled my mind with unsafe thoughts. I managed to suppress these urges throughout my childhood, but every now and then I'd hear a goat cry, a mouse squeal, a donkey neigh; and I am driven into a blind rage that is not sated until I have torn that squealing, crying, neighing thing apart.
-mode

Robert Downqueer Jr.

>i always knew that kid was a fag

mode

Wo-Manlet mode.

Cute mode? If I was his age I'd date him, plus come on we all know he's going to grow out of it in two or three years tops.

yea no, my parents were great and my sister still turned into a special snowflake cunt.

>great parents
>shitty kid
pick one

I don't think he bought his clothes and whatever is in his hair.

are you me?