Average American woman weighs 166lbs

>average American woman weighs 166lbs
>1/3 women in America are obese

Meanwhile my body becomes even more beautiful as I carefully sculpt each part of my body. The only girls that stay in shape become stacy whores who all want chad. Life is a bitch

That weight can be hot as fuck if its all ass and titties

has the milk truck arrived

MOAR!

I wanna throw a quarter down her cleavage and look for it.

This.
Cowtits can be quite heavy.

It's a good thing they float well.

>166lbs
that's a big bitch

If the average American woman were 6' tall, that'd be OK.

But seriously, do a search for
>obesity rates by race and ethnicity
... and you'll see that the real issue with the "average" American woman is that too many of them are niggers and spics

>obesity rate for all races: 37.7
>obesity rate for non-hispanic whites: 36.4

WOW THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Rampant obesity, for instance and and are all obese, is a serious problem.

Being fit is more than just your body, work on your mind specifically your personality, its needs improvement.

>he thinks Rachel Aldana is obese
Chestlet pls go.

"murica is white"

LOOL

She is obese and you're a chubby chaser. If you had ever spent a tiny fraction of time around women you'd be able to tell when a picture is photoshopped, I guess you've never been close enough.

All your picture proves is she got older.
Keep coping chestlet.
Prime Rachel > your favorite flat chested broad.

t.chubby chaser

You're so fucking pathetic you dream about fat chicks.

What pisses me off the most is often you can see a normal person under the folds and behind the mentally diseased face.

I'll never understand the mind of a chestlet or their enablers.

I mean some guys just prefer itty bitty titties (such as myself) but these chicks def aren't fat, pretty sure that guy is just baiting you

This one isn't obese, the others are, it's quite interesting how you can't tell the difference.

London?

Are you serious? How are they fat at all? And this is coming from someone who prefers small tits

No bait that girl is obese and the pictures are photoshopped, why do you think they switched. Plus this is a fitness board not a obese women photo board.

This one isn't all the others are, use your eyes they are clearly photoshopped. Maybe get your eyesight checked, seriously if you can't tell there's something wrong.

>one isn't [fat] all the

ITT: fags in denial
trap thread's that way, lads.

t. beta soyboy